Asian-American Student Has Near-Perfect 1590 out of 1600 SAT Score and a 4.65 GPA, Gets Ugly Shock After Applications to Elite Universities

But you didn’t problem with the lowered standards for Whites. You didn’t even object to Native Americans and Hispanics until it was pointed out.

Do I object? As long as they do not lower their minimum requirement for admissions for a group, I don’t care.

I don’t mind it if they trying to attract different demographics to their school whether it is racial, ethnic, gender, economic, first generation, or White people states that don’t typically send student’s to Harvard.

If they flat refused to admit anyone in a specific group (or did so so rarely it was a token) I would have a problem.

Whatever. I’m also ok with lower standards for first Gen students too (and that is done).
We should be able to call out the obvious in this zone.

I doubt that. The human mind is creative with or without capitalism.
Ha!

The Soviet Union could not keep up with America

Other than the Rubic Cube and the AK47 they left nothing behind worth remembering

And the leftists supporting this have quietly changed the goal posts. For months, they have insisted that standards are not being lowered for blacks, and here we have the proof in Harvard’s recruitment effort. They are sending out letters to blacks with combined SAT scores of 1100! That’s quite mid-range, and whites with that score would never even be considered.

We already know how low Harvard has fallen: They gave a teaching post to Lori Lightfoot.

Lowering the standards means lowering below the stated minimum for what is accepted. I’ve consistently said that. No changing goalposts.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Expectations are in matriculation, not admissions.
Says who? You keep moving the goal posts.

It is absolutely racist to have lower admission standards for some races, and higher admissions standards for others.

And again, this proves I was right when I’ve referred to “black standards” in admissions as opposed to the higher white standards. It’s a despicable practice to have different standards for different racial groups, and I’m glad the SCOTUS will be getting rid of it.

Lowering the standards means lowering below the stated minimum for what is accepted. I’ve consistently said that. No changing goalposts.
OK, since you’re playing semantics, would you agree that we have lower standards for blacks compared to whites? Blacks get a recruitment letter with a very average 1100 SAT, and whites need a 1300.

How?

Low expectations would be graduating someone who didn’t meet the requirements.
No, low expectations is having lower standards for blacks than whites. Why shouldn’t blacks and whites have to meet the same minimum standards?

OK, since you’re playing semantics, would you agree that we have lower standards for blacks compared to whites? Blacks get a recruitment letter with a very average 1100 SAT, and whites need a 1300.
And Whites get a lower standard than Asians.

I would agree the standard is lowered in that part of the admission process.

• Thanks
And Whites get a lower standard than Asians.

I would agree the standard is lowered in that part of the admission process.
So you agree that standards are lower for whites than Asians, but do not agree that standards are lower for blacks compared to BOTH whites and Asians?

So you agree that standards are lower for whites than Asians, but do not agree that standards are lower for blacks compared to BOTH whites and Asians?
I just said the standards are lower for all but the Asians.

Why shouldn’t they at admissions? By having lower admissions standards for blacks, a better-qualified Asian or white student is robbed of the opportunity.
Graduation rates are the proof that the admissions criteria used accepted qualified students. Why should they be robbed of the opportunity? And why should everyone be robbed of the opportunity to benefit from a diverse campus? Again, going to these elite universities is not a RIGHT and test scores are not the only metric. Universities have their own stated missions and their criteria is usually in line with fulfilling it.

• Winner
Now numbers mean nothing, when they don't fit your madness. My numbers came from the DOJ/FBI.
Per capita. Look it up.

Why are you ignoring the earlier chart that shows how much more likely Jews are to be victimized by hate crimes than blacks? Doesn’t fit your madness?

Forum List

Back