Asian-American Student Has Near-Perfect 1590 out of 1600 SAT Score and a 4.65 GPA, Gets Ugly Shock After Applications to Elite Universities

Graduation rates are the proof that the admissions criteria used accepted qualified students. Why should they be robbed of the opportunity? And why should everyone be robbed of the opportunity to benefit from a diverse campus? Again, going to these elite universities is not a RIGHT and test scores are not the only metric. Universities have their own stated missions and their criteria is usually in line with fulfilling it.
Why should the BEST students be robbed of the best opportunities? You think the bright Asian kid who was rejected is thankful that kicking him out makes for a more “diverse” campus?

And you are quick to say that going to the elite university is not a right! Well it’s not a right for the black student with lower scores and grades, either!

This pursuit of “diversity” instead of excellence will be the downfall of this country.

To,degrees…..the lowest for blacks, then higher for whites, and slightly higher beyond that for Asians.

There should be just ONE standard.
Why if that is only part of the criteria and part of the mission is to bring in a diverse group of students?

I notice you keep trying to omit or minimize the fact that Whites also get a lowered standard :lol:

Why if that is only part of the criteria and part of the mission is to bring in a diverse group of students?

I notice you keep trying to omit or minimize the fact that Whites also get a lowered standard :lol:
You’re getting worse.

1) The mission to bring in a diverse group of students will be ruled illegal if different standards are applied according to race.

2) I didn’t skip over that whites have lower standards than Asians, but it’s only marginal. The BIG drop is when you get down to the black standards. In any event, there should be ONE standard for all. Anything else is racist.

Why should racial diversity be the mission of academia.

Per capita. Look it up.

Why are you ignoring the earlier chart that shows how much more likely Jews are to be victimized by hate crimes than blacks? Doesn’t fit your madness?
Because I showed the real numbers.
Anti-Black or African American hate crimes continue to be the largest bias incident victim category, with 2,871 incidents in 2020, a 49% increase since 2019.

Why should the BEST students be robbed of the best opportunities? You think the bright Asian kid who was rejected is thankful that kicking him out makes for a more “diverse” campus?

This pursuit of “diversity” instead of excellence will be the downfall of this country.
Best according to who? They aren’t robbed of anything because they aren’t ENTITLED to anything.

EXCELLENCE is proven through graduation, and, as I pointed out earlier, but you ignored, you can have both excellence and diversity and diversity has been proven to offer benefits both in school and the workplace. Colleges recognize this and make it part of their mission.

Liberals just refuse to acknowledge that they hold lesser standards for people of a particular race.

it happens in matriculation too.
Blacks admitted under the black standards, as opposed to the blacks who were good enough to get in under the white standards, need a lot of tutoring to keep up with their classmates.

The last thing liberals want is a high drop-out rate for the students they let in with lower standards, so they push them through.

Because I showed the real numbers.
Anti-Black or African American hate crimes continue to be the largest bias incident victim category, with 2,871 incidents in 2020, a 49% increase since 2019.
Meaningless without considering the difference in population sizes.

Graduation rates are the proof that the admissions criteria used accepted qualified students. Why should they be robbed of the opportunity? And why should everyone be robbed of the opportunity to benefit from a diverse campus? Again, going to these elite universities is not a RIGHT and test scores are not the only metric. Universities have their own stated missions and their criteria is usually in line with fulfilling it.
and every democrat should get a free education...duh

Best according to who? They aren’t robbed of anything because they aren’t ENTITLED to anything.

EXCELLENCE is proven through graduation, and, as I pointed out earlier, but you ignored, you can have both excellence and diversity and diversity has been proven to offer benefits both in school and the workplace. Colleges recognize this and make it part of their mission.
If you prioritize diversity over excellence, you aren’t getting the most excellent possible. Look at our Press Secretary. Look at our Vice President. Those are two examples of what happens when diversity trumps competence.

Blacks admitted under the black standards, as opposed to the blacks who were good enough to get in under the white standards, need a lot of tutoring to keep up with their classmates.
Typically they are also first gen, and while they often need extra help at the first year, they catch up. How is this bad?

The last thing liberals want is a high drop-out rate for the students they let in with lower standards, so they push them through.
Ah…now who is moving the goal posts?

Typically they are also first gen, and while they often need extra help at the first year, they catch up. How is this bad?

Ah…now who is moving the goal posts?
How is that moving the goalposts? I am pointing out the challenges were you admit groups of people under lower standards.

If you prioritize diversity over excellence, you aren’t getting the most excellent possible. Look at our Press Secretary. Look at our Vice President. Those are two examples of what happens when diversity trumps competence.
AGAIN you can have BOTH. And we have plenty of incompetence without diversity, such as our last president.

AGAIN you can have BOTH. And we have plenty of incompetence without diversity, such as our last president.
He was a great president. And you’re one to talk - the idiot you voted for can’t complete a sentence or find his way off the stage.

Forum List

Back