Asian-American Student Has Near-Perfect 1590 out of 1600 SAT Score and a 4.65 GPA, Gets Ugly Shock After Applications to Elite Universities

He was a great president. And you’re one to talk - the idiot you voted for can’t complete a sentence or find his way off the stage.
I’m not going to get into politics, but since that’s the second or third time you said that, I made the point.

You can get plenty of incompetence with no diversity.

I’m going to bed now and wish to sign off with my new good night messsge:

”Gd save the Queen, man!”

Absolutely. When you hire people, you make a best guess at their competence based on their CV. But with diversity, you are likely to get more incompetence since you are now hiring people not on their qualifications, recommendations and accomplishments, but instead based on ethnic, gender, and racial standards that have NOTHING to do with competence.

Blacks admitted under the black standards, as opposed to the blacks who were good enough to get in under the white standards, need a lot of tutoring to keep up with their classmates.

The last thing liberals want is a high drop-out rate for the students they let in with lower standards, so they push them through.
Because I showed the real numbers.
Anti-Black or African American hate crimes continue to be the largest bias incident victim category, with 2,871 incidents in 2020, a 49% increase since 2019.
Bigots like you don’t want to see any decrease in the racial divide.

I’m not going to get into politics, but since that’s the second or third time you said that, I made the point.

These guys did ok.
190628104016-apollo-11-mission-control-super-169.jpg

When King Leopold's behavior became known the Belgium electorate he was deprived of his control of the Congo, and it became a Belgium colony.

Um, he should have been put on trial for crimes against humanity like the Nazis were.

What’s racist about wanting to abolish race as a factor in granting college admissions?

You don't want to eliminate white privilege at the same time, that's what. As long as white folks can get special coaching, or buy their way in with a donation, or get points through a legacy system, then you need AA to make it fair.

Blacks should be in college, but only as long as they perform and behave as well as whites in college. That requirement would cause the black enrollment in colleges to decline below six percent.

Um, yeah, let's look at that.. Hey, how about this white boy in college.

A former Stanford University athlete convicted of sexually assaulting an unconscious woman was sentenced to six months in county jail and probation in a case that has shed light on what advocates say is an epidemic of violence on college campuses.

Brock Allen Turner, a 20-year-old swimmer who dropped out of the elite California university last year, appeared stoic in court in Palo Alto on Thursday, two months after a jury convicted him of multiple felonies, including assault with intent to rape an intoxicated woman.

The judge, Aaron Perksy, cited Turner’s age and lack of criminal history as factors in his decision, saying, “A prison sentence would have a severe impact on him … I think he will not be a danger to others.”

After the hearing, Santa Clara County district attorney Jeff Rosen slammed the sentencing, which will likely result in Turner spending three months behind bars – a fraction of the maximum 14 years he was potentially facing

Now, you know if his name had been Jamal instead of "Brock", he wouldn't have gotten six months.

Based on what? Hell if I run across a Jewish person I don't know they are Jewish until they tell me, but you damn sure know black folks when you see them.
Exactly. But Lisa wants to claim victim status for stuff that happened to other people on the other side of the planet 80 years ago.

The case that was the final straw in my instance was when they rejected a bright white boy from a modest family whose mother had died when he was young who had excellent grades and scores - and let in a black middle-class kid with significantly lower grades and scores because they were trying to reach the 14% black quota.

Sounds reasonable to me. Makes up for the generations of black kids who weren't accepted.

On October 24, 2013, the Kellogg Foundation and Altarum Institute sent out a press release about a report they had done titled, “The Business Case for Racial Equity.” This was a study done by both organizations, using information studied and assessed from the Center for American Progress, National Urban League Policy Institute, Joint Center for Political and Economic Studies, and the U.S. Department of Justice.

“Striving for racial equity – a world where race is no longer a factor in the distribution of opportunity – is a matter of social justice. But moving toward racial equity can generate significant economic returns as well. When people face barriers to achieving their full potential, the loss of talent, creativity, energy, and productivity is a burden not only for those disadvantaged, but for communities, businesses, governments, and the economy as a whole. Initial research on the magnitude of this burden in the United States (U.S.), as highlighted in this brief, reveals impacts in the trillions of dollars in lost earnings, avoidable public expenditures, and lost economic output.”

Ani Turner, The Business Case for Racial Equity, https://altarum.org/sites/default/f..._Business-Case-Racial-Equity_National-Report_ 2018.pdf

On September 3, 2019, Brentin Mock, wrote an article on the Bloomberg.com CityLab website titled, “White Americans’ Hold on Wealth Is Old, Deep, and Nearly Unshakeable” based on a study done by McKinsey and Company called “The economic impact of closing the racial wealth gap.” In this study, McKinsey and Company predicted a bleak future if current race based wealth inequality continues.

“It will end up costing the U.S. economy as much as $1 trillion between now and 2028 for the nation to maintain its longstanding black-white racial wealth gap, according to a report released this month from the global consultancy firm McKinsey & Company. That will be roughly 4 percent of the United States GDP in 2028—just the conservative view, assuming that the wealth growth rates of African Americans will outpace white wealth growth at its current clip of 3 percent to .8 percent annually, said McKinsey. If the gap widens, however, with white wealth growing at a faster rate than black wealth instead, it could end up costing the U.S. $1.5 trillion or 6 percent of GDP according to the firm.”

Brentin Mock, “White Americans’ Hold on Wealth Is Old, Deep, and Nearly Unshakeable,” CITILAB, September 3, 2019, White Americans' Hold on Wealth Is Old, Deep, and Nearly Unshakeable

I say that once the SCOTUS issues its ruling that universities cannot take race into account when deciding whom to admit, the Asian kid should reapply.

In fact, I’d suggest that ALL high-achieving white and Asian kids with a perfect or near-perfect GPA and SAT score who were rejected from Ivy League universities reapplyl

I say that once the SCOTUS issues its ruling that universities cannot take race into account when deciding whom to admit, the Asian kid should reapply.

In fact, I’d suggest that ALL high-achieving white and Asian kids with a perfect or near-perfect GPA and SAT score who were rejected from Ivy League universities reapplyl

And they will just find a new reason to reject him.

Unless you want a government bureaucrat to sit in that office and micromanage the admissions process.

Forum List

Back