Asian Pacific Islander Month

'pig cookers ' is about all they do . And the little I know about these people the pigs were dropped off by Capt Cook a couple hundred years ago or they wouldn't have pigs . Also , they like SPAM and some are 'cargo cult' people waiting for the cargo load of SPAM and other 'pig products' to be delivered once again .

'pig cookers ' is about all they do . And the little I know about these people the pigs were dropped off by Capt Cook a couple hundred years ago or they wouldn't have pigs . Also , they like SPAM and some are 'cargo cult' people waiting for the cargo load of SPAM and other 'pig products' to be delivered once again .

Go sleep it off.

My great uncle banned spam from his house. He had to eat so much of its WWII version to survive, you couldn't pay him to touch the stuff.

Hey, I am a pig. Asians treat pigs with respect when they eat us. The morons in Kentucky make cheese out of our inerds.

My great uncle banned spam from his house. He had to eat so much of its WWII version to survive, you couldn't pay him to touch the stuff.

So much time has passed that Spam is now considered 'trendy' in some recipes, and has long been a staple of Korean, Hawaiian, and island cooking.

pigs , spam and then the cannibal 'maoris' or 'new zealanders' . Yeah . Asian pacificers' have lots of achievements .

------------------------------------------------------------------ spam is excellent in my opinion .

------------------------------------------------------------------ spam is excellent in my opinion .

I eat it about once a year. If I am going with canned quasi-meat products, I usually go for the deviled ham.

pigs , spam and then the cannibal 'maoris' or 'new zealanders' . Yeah . Asian pacificers' have lots of achievements .

Oh my... You must have issues with Pacific Islanders... If it is not to personal, just exactly what is the beef?
-------------------------------------- not really , no big problem . I just knew a ' hawaiian' a liar and lazy as heck . And then there is 'hawaiian' hirono . I see a 'pacific islander' on the street and I treat him POLITELY and in the same the same way that I treat all Americans at first meeting until I find out that he isn't American . But those 'maoris' or 'new Zealanders' , man , they were pretty good people eaters [cannibals] RRunner . .

Forum List

Back