Asians make most racist commercial in history: Laundry washes the black off black guy!

Most people around the world don't obsess over race the way Americans do.

Most people around the world don't obsess over race the way Americans do.

:rolleyes-41:
The most racist countries in the world
These are the 25 most racist countries based on the results:

# Country % Who don’t want neighbours of another race % of people who witnessed racist behaviour
1 India 43.6 64.3
2 Lebanon 36.3 64.4
3 Bahrain 31.1 85.7
4 Libya 54.0 33.5
5 Egypt N/A 39.7
6 Philippines 30.6 49.1
7 Kuwait 28.1 37.9
8 Palestine 44.0 32.0
9 South Africa 19.6 61.8
10 South Korea 29.6 36.5
11 Malaysia 31.3 34.4
12 Nigeria 21.0 42.5
13 Iraq 27.7 37.8
14 Kyrgyzstan 28.1 35.9
15 Ecuador 34.5 32.0
16 Algeria 19.8 41.0
17 Pakistan 14.5 48.8
18 Yemen 34.0 31.2
19 Hong Kong 18.8 40.4
20 Russia 17.0 38.5
21 Thailand 39.8 19.0
22 Cyprus 26.7 26.1
23 Turkey 33.8 19.1
24 Morocco 13.8 35.6
25 Japan 22.3 29.7

EDITED - I've change my mind. I actually do think it's a bit racially insensitive.

Last edited:
This laundry detergent can wash out the ugly. It's funny. Ugly black guy gets washed and becomes cute asian guy. The best thing about this commercial is that it's from another country and the American left can't do anything about it.

It is a clever ad. Is it funny?

I think that the suggestion that black men are dirty and would be more desirable if their skin were "cleaned" is reason enough for black people to be offended.

Instead of having a knee-jerk reaction and deciding that this is just another example of the PC Police gone wild, maybe a little thought is in order. Change it up a little.

How would a young black child feel upon viewing the ad? I think answering that question will help you determine whether it is funny or not.

Of course.....the fact that we are discussing it is a good thing. Baby steps.

The best thing about this commercial is that it's from another country and the American left can't do anything about it.

Couldn't agree more on that statement. Liberals accuse people who aren't racist in America as being racist so they can hold their bogus riots. But they keep their mouths shut when it comes to real race issues around the world. They even call these people friends and include them in their "diversity" experiments.

The ad is clever. That doesn't make it funny. What makes it funny is that it is in your face the Chinese don't care how black children feel. It is a relief from always having to bend one's actions to the desires of others, no matter how slight.

Do white Americans really have it so bad? Is the burden of considering the feelings of others so heavy?

The ad is clever. That doesn't make it funny. What makes it funny is that it is in your face the Chinese don't care how black children feel. It is a relief from always having to bend one's actions to the desires of others, no matter how slight.
That's one fucked up ad right there.

I wonder if there isn't an element of poking at America in it, as well.

That's one fucked up ad right there.

I wonder if there isn't an element of poking at America in it, as well.

What would make you wonder such a thing?

The rest of the world is 1000x more racist than America and non whites are the worst of all. The left knows this....they just want payback and vengeance on America so they pretend it's bad here.

The rest of the world is 1000x more racist than America and non whites are the worst of all. The left knows this....they just want payback and vengeance on America so they pretend it's bad here.

Of course. That makes perfect sense.

When your store or business that you worked 20 hours a day to establish and maintain gets mobbed, robbed, burned and vandalized by thugs, you will have hard time to find love and charity towards those thugs.

This commercial obviously did not air in America. So why should anyone in America give a care?

Yes. Anti black racism is extreme in Asian communities. I wonder why the left is not more vocal about this horrible racist culture.

What do you recommend? The usual RW "cure" of invasion and/or "bombing them back to the Stone Age"?

When your store or business that you worked 20 hours a day to establish and maintain gets mobbed, robbed, burned and vandalized by thugs, you will have hard time to find love and charity towards those thugs.

This commercial obviously did not air in America. So why should anyone in America give a care?

I'm sorry. Were you robbed by a mob of law abiding black Americans?

It is a clever ad. Is it funny?

I think that the suggestion that black men are dirty and would be more desirable if their skin were "cleaned" is reason enough for black people to be offended.

Instead of having a knee-jerk reaction and deciding that this is just another example of the PC Police gone wild, maybe a little thought is in order. Change it up a little.

How would a young black child feel upon viewing the ad? I think answering that question will help you determine whether it is funny or not.

Of course.....the fact that we are discussing it is a good thing. Baby steps.
Kinda like a girl taking a shower in the locker room and a trangendered man walks in and showers with her. The girl is scared and uncomfortable, that in itself makes it wrong.

Forum List

Back