Asians make most racist commercial in history: Laundry washes the black off black guy!

Yes. Anti black racism is extreme in Asian communities. I wonder why the left is not more vocal about this horrible racist culture.

What do you recommend? The usual RW "cure" of invasion and/or "bombing them back to the Stone Age"?

No. I recommend praising and recognizing America as the greatest nation on Earth, the most diverse and tolerant nation on Earth, the land that has the perfect balance of freedom, paw and order and opportunity in the world.

But....that would go against everything liberals believe in.

Yes. Anti black racism is extreme in Asian communities. I wonder why the left is not more vocal about this horrible racist culture.

What do you recommend? The usual RW "cure" of invasion and/or "bombing them back to the Stone Age"?

No. I recommend praising and recognizing America as the greatest nation on Earth, the most diverse and tolerant nation on Earth, the land that has the perfect balance of freedom, paw and order and opportunity in the world.

If so, you'd be asked to prove it. You'd also earn the lifelong enmity of the Ron/Rand Paul camp who want complete isolationism. And you'd have to censor half the message boards on the Internet to suppress the news that, yeah, a helluva lot of Americans, like you, identify as Endangered Straight White Males and spew hate everywhere they go.

Sounds like a big job. But charity begins at home. Go for it.

"Paw And Order" is the title of an excellent mystery novel by Spencer Quinn, written in the first person from the perspective of a dog who does investigative work with his human, Bernie Little.

Sorry for being off topic but I could not resist.

It is a clever ad. Is it funny?

I think that the suggestion that black men are dirty and would be more desirable if their skin were "cleaned" is reason enough for black people to be offended.

Instead of having a knee-jerk reaction and deciding that this is just another example of the PC Police gone wild, maybe a little thought is in order. Change it up a little.

How would a young black child feel upon viewing the ad? I think answering that question will help you determine whether it is funny or not.

Of course.....the fact that we are discussing it is a good thing. Baby steps.
Kinda like a girl taking a shower in the locker room and a trangendered man walks in and showers with her. The girl is scared and uncomfortable, that in itself makes it wrong.

If I didn't know better, I'd think you were obsessed with trans people and restrooms.

I think that the suggestion that black men are dirty and would be more desirable if their skin were "cleaned" is reason enough for black people to be offended.

Instead of having a knee-jerk reaction and deciding that this is just another example of the PC Police gone wild, maybe a little thought is in order. Change it up a little.

How would a young black child feel upon viewing the ad? I think answering that question will help you determine whether it is funny or not.

Kinda like a girl taking a shower in the locker room and a trangendered man walks in and showers with her. The girl is scared and uncomfortable, that in itself makes it wrong.

If I didn't know better, I'd think you were obsessed with trans people and restrooms.
I'm not the one wanting men in girls bath and locker rooms. You are, now who is obsessed?

I'm not the one wanting men in girls bath and locker rooms. You are, now who is obsessed?

I must learn to keep track of who is who. I think I confuse you and Jim Bowie. It is you that is the absolute crackpot. Jims the guy who's only nuts late at night. You.....you are nuts 24/7.

What tragedy befell you as a child? It had to be awful.

I must learn to keep track of who is who. I think I confuse you and Jim Bowie. It is you that is the absolute crackpot. Jims the guy who's only nuts late at night. You.....you are nuts 24/7.

So, you are against Obama on this issue?

If so, you'd be asked to prove it. You'd also earn the lifelong enmity of the Ron/Rand Paul camp who want complete isolationism. And you'd have to censor half the message boards on the Internet to suppress the news that, yeah, a helluva lot of Americans, like you, identify as Endangered Straight White Males and spew hate everywhere they go.

Sounds like a big job. But charity begins at home. Go for it.

The fact that our message boards in America AREN'T censored by government....unlike most leftist nations on Earth....is a testament to our freedom and tolerance.

What I am is aware that I'm talking to a fruitcake. I know that you cannot understand simple concepts nor rational thought. So...I am simply making fun of you. Just look at where you want to take this thread. It's about a weird ad in China. Why do you want it to be about trannies? Why? Because you are a fucking freak....that's why.

This laundry detergent can wash out the ugly. It's funny. Ugly black guy gets washed and becomes cute asian guy. The best thing about this commercial is that it's from another country and the American left can't do anything about it.

I thought the black guy was cute.

Holy shit!!! The ultra racist Asians have out done themselves with this one.

Outrage erupts over 'racist' Chinese detergent ad - CNN.com

Are you offended by this advertisement?

I guess if they found a black guy willing to do the commercial and wasn't offended himself , then we shouldnt be.
If they had used like one of those old black face routines with a Chinese guy underneath it would be.
Man that girl was hot though, I might have dove in the washing machine for that as well. Im sure she set it on the Cold water cycle though, tough luck buddy

What I am is aware that I'm talking to a fruitcake. I know that you cannot understand simple concepts nor rational thought. So...I am simply making fun of you. Just look at where you want to take this thread. It's about a weird ad in China. Why do you want it to be about trannies? Why? Because you are a fucking freak....that's why.
Let me explain common sense to you. If you have a penis use the men's room. If you have a vagina, use the women's room. You do realize a man cannot become woman?

Did somebody come out of the washing machine a Trannie? damn, he should have kept that thing tucked in during the spin cycle!

With the muzzie scum you love to protect, since they're already in the stone age, what difference would it make? LOL!

I guess if they found a black guy willing to do the commercial and wasn't offended himself , then we shouldnt be.
If they had used like one of those old black face routines with a Chinese guy underneath it would be.
Man that girl was hot though, I might have dove in the washing machine for that as well. Im sure she set it on the Cold water cycle though, tough luck buddy

No one might have told him what the finished commercial was going to be. . I watched it again. It was funnier the second time. The girl puts a purple top in, indicating that this was a load of coloreds. Then when the black guy tries to kiss her, she sticks the laundry pod in his mouth.

It's funny no matter how you figure it.

No one might have told him what the finished commercial was going to be. . I watched it again. It was funnier the second time. The girl puts a purple top in, indicating that this was a load of coloreds. Then when the black guy tries to kiss her, she sticks the laundry pod in his mouth.

It's funny no matter how you figure it.

Its a good point, maybe he didnt know the commercial ending. Yes it was extremely funny, the laundry pod in the mouth was the best part, kind of like an industrial strength breath mint

Liberals created the country you just described, dumbass. You're welcome.

"Paw And Order" is the title of an excellent mystery novel by Spencer Quinn, written in the first person from the perspective of a dog who does investigative work with his human, Bernie Little.

Sorry for being off topic but I could not resist.
My dog believes in the rule of PAW but not order! Ill have to read that book to him

Forum List

Back