Asians make most racist commercial in history: Laundry washes the black off black guy!

I see the English language is above your comprehension level...
When you can cite a reputable source that whites don't commit more rapes and robberies than Black people than your status as an imbecile will be revoked...
Lol, no it wont. You libtards are well known for labeling anyone that disagree with you as stupid, ignorant or evil.

The stats I gave the link to are all sourced.

If you dont like it, stuff it.
So I see that you are indeed stupid and the English language escapes your primitive intellect...
Lol, fuck off you stupid ape. The facts reveal your lies, so your problem isnt with me it is with the Truth.

Stupid ass...stop posting nonsense, many Irish women chose to marry Black men which outraged White Men who then made it illegal.
Show us one example of an Irish woman prior to 1840 who voluntarily married a black man.

I am sure that they existed, but it was so rare, it is hardly the explanation for all the white black half breeds in the South and West.

The people who owned slaves wanted to cross breed ethnic groups and races to get an improved breed, it is called heterosis, and they used Irish slaves as well as black slaves to do it. The laws against inter-racial breeding were intended to stop this sort of abuse.

This is going to play out in further inter-racial mixing that will largely break down the idea of races, much like it did in most of Catholic areas of the Carribean and Brazil. I dont know how many times I have heard from Puerto Ricans and Dominicans that their families had people of all races in it, much like George Zimmerman's family does, and yet he is generally considered white still.

Birracial folk, light skinned niggas, etc are all a direct result, not of planned cross breeding but of white slave owners RAPING BLACK WOMEN.

Stupid ass...stop posting nonsense, many Irish women chose to marry Black men which outraged White Men who then made it illegal.
Show us one example of an Irish woman prior to 1840 who voluntarily married a black man.

I am sure that they existed, but it was so rare, it is hardly the explanation for all the white black half breeds in the South and West.

The people who owned slaves wanted to cross breed ethnic groups and races to get an improved breed, it is called heterosis, and they used Irish slaves as well as black slaves to do it. The laws against inter-racial breeding were intended to stop this sort of abuse.

This is going to play out in further inter-racial mixing that will largely break down the idea of races, much like it did in most of Catholic areas of the Carribean and Brazil. I dont know how many times I have heard from Puerto Ricans and Dominicans that their families had people of all races in it, much like George Zimmerman's family does, and yet he is generally considered white still.

Birracial folk, light skinned niggas, etc are all a direct result, not of planned cross breeding but of white slave owners RAPING BLACK WOMEN.
And the progeny of white slave owners and black women are all dead too.

I see the English language is above your comprehension level...
When you can cite a reputable source that whites don't commit more rapes and robberies than Black people than your status as an imbecile will be revoked...
Lol, no it wont. You libtards are well known for labeling anyone that disagree with you as stupid, ignorant or evil.

The stats I gave the link to are all sourced.

If you dont like it, stuff it.
So I see that you are indeed stupid and the English language escapes your primitive intellect...
Lol, fuck off you stupid ape. The facts reveal your lies, so your problem isnt with me it is with the Truth.
Apparently what you stupidly mistake as an Ape has made you look the moron you are...
Still waiting on that cite where you prove that whites do not commit more rapes and robberies than Blake people.
Tell you what, go get a third grader to help you...your primitive brain is overloaded.

That statement is stupid beyond comprehension...

Surely you cannot believe that the children of slave owners and their slave women are alive today. Even if a few ancient ones were still doddering, their numbers would be eclipsed by the tens of thousands of biracial children and adults of quite voluntary affairs.

Surely you cannot believe that the children of slave owners and their slave women are alive today. Even if a few ancient ones were still doddering, their numbers would be eclipsed by the tens of thousands of biracial children and adults of quite voluntary affairs.

progeny
noun, plural progeny or, for plants or animals progenies.
a descendant or offspring, as a child, plant, or animal.
such descendants or offspring collectively.
something that originates or results from something else; outcome; issue.

So it is your position that the descendants of Black women and White Masters all died within a generation or two and none of their progeny are alive today???...lol.

One of your many problems is in seeing everything in the world in simple black and black terms.

One of your many problems is in seeing everything in the world in simple black and black terms.

I was perfectly okay with my restraint racism when GW was in office.....but once Obama got elected and the way you pink fucks treated this guy....lets just quote Elvis: baby, you bring out the beast in me...unquote.

It's funny because it's so over the top. It seems like a skit from In Living Color.:lol:

Here's the real deal in all this, if such a detergent exist, that would take a dirty dark piece of clothing, ie black man and turn in pristine white, I don't know about you, but I'd like to buy it.

I bet Paul Krugman placed an order for a full pallet of this detergent! He wishes the US could be more like China!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was perfectly okay with my restraint racism when GW was in office.....but once Obama got elected and the way you pink fucks treated this guy....lets just quote Elvis: baby, you bring out the beast in me...unquote.

Nothing new was brought out. You were a flaming racist all along.

Holy shit!!! The ultra racist Asians have out done themselves with this one.

Outrage erupts over 'racist' Chinese detergent ad - CNN.com

It's interesting to see there is no outrage here... resemblance is coincidental.

Only a retard would say the resemblance is conincidental. The Asian commercial copied the Italian one dummy. The only difference is the disgust shown to the white guy where as with the Asian lady she was still smiling the whole time at the Black guy.

It's interesting to see there is no outrage here... resemblance is coincidental.

Only a retard would say the resemblance is conincidental. The Asian commercial copied the Italian one dummy. The only difference is the disgust shown to the white guy where as with the Asian lady she was still smiling the whole time at the Black guy.

Only brain dead would not see sarcasm in what I said about resemblance. Why do you think I posted second video?

sar·casm
noun
noun sarcasm, plural noun sarcasms
  1. the use of irony to mock or convey contempt.

Only brain dead would not see sarcasm in what I said about resemblance. Why do you think I posted second video?

sar·casm
noun
noun sarcasm, plural noun sarcasms
  1. the use of irony to mock or convey contempt.

Only a idiot would think one can see sarcasm on a messageboard. Sarcasm is best when its obvious and can be heard or observed by facial expressions.

Forum List

Back