Asians make most racist commercial in history: Laundry washes the black off black guy!

Holy shit!!! The ultra racist Asians have out done themselves with this one.

Outrage erupts over 'racist' Chinese detergent ad - CNN.com

It's interesting to see there is no outrage here... resemblance is coincidental.

Only a retard would say the resemblance is conincidental. The Asian commercial copied the Italian one dummy. The only difference is the disgust shown to the white guy where as with the Asian lady she was still smiling the whole time at the Black guy.

Only brain dead would not see sarcasm in what I said about resemblance. Why do you think I posted second video?

sar·casm
noun
noun sarcasm, plural noun sarcasms
  1. the use of irony to mock or convey contempt.

Only a idiot would think one can see sarcasm on a messageboard. Sarcasm is best when its obvious and can be heard or observed by facial expressions.

The problem with you is that you don't see the obvious.

Holy shit!!! The ultra racist Asians have out done themselves with this one.

Outrage erupts over 'racist' Chinese detergent ad - CNN.com

It's interesting to see there is no outrage here... resemblance is coincidental.

Only a retard would say the resemblance is conincidental. The Asian commercial copied the Italian one dummy. The only difference is the disgust shown to the white guy where as with the Asian lady she was still smiling the whole time at the Black guy.

Only brain dead would not see sarcasm in what I said about resemblance. Why do you think I posted second video?

sar·casm
noun

Only a idiot would think one can see sarcasm on a messageboard. Sarcasm is best when its obvious and can be heard or observed by facial expressions.

Whats obvious to you is not obvious to all. Its not like there arent plenty of dumbasses on this site that would actually feel that way about the resemblance.

sar·casm
noun

Whats obvious to you is not obvious to all. Its not like there arent plenty of dumbasses on this site that would actually feel that way about the resemblance.

Just because you can't see it, doesn't make me a retard.

Second, try reading both sentences under the video I posted. Eventually, you'll get it.

Take care now.

So they made a black guy a sexist pig, then she washed him until he came out an Asian guy she liked... yeah imagine the outrage for that here in the United States.

I see the English language is above your comprehension level...
When you can cite a reputable source that whites don't commit more rapes and robberies than Black people than your status as an imbecile will be revoked...
Lol, no it wont. You libtards are well known for labeling anyone that disagree with you as stupid, ignorant or evil.

The stats I gave the link to are all sourced.

If you dont like it, stuff it.
So I see that you are indeed stupid and the English language escapes your primitive intellect...
Lol, fuck off you stupid ape. The facts reveal your lies, so your problem isnt with me it is with the Truth.
You look stupid calling someone an ape and you are a cave chimp. Just sayin.

When you can cite a reputable source that whites don't commit more rapes and robberies than Black people than your status as an imbecile will be revoked...
Lol, no it wont. You libtards are well known for labeling anyone that disagree with you as stupid, ignorant or evil.

So I see that you are indeed stupid and the English language escapes your primitive intellect...
Lol, fuck off you stupid ape. The facts reveal your lies, so your problem isnt with me it is with the Truth.
Don't get your hopes up Asc. It's just an advertisement.

Get my hopes up for what? I like Black women more than any other women. Besides i have been there and done that. Some in the country you currently reside in.

Get my hopes up for what? I like Black women more than any other women. Besides i have been there and done that. Some in the country you currently reside in.
It doesn't really work Asc. It's an ad ffs!

I dont use the product in the ad. I am the product they want.

Guess what would happen if instead a Chinese girl was a white one!In China it is full normal to be racist.There are very few blacks ( and other races ) in China. China for Chinese only!
Any race if it want to survive must be ultimately racist.Clever chinks will exist for thousands years, stupid whites will disappear latest as in a hundred years.

Well, you can try it, but it won't work any better than bleach.

Well, you can try it, but it won't work any better than bleach.
White girls like chocolate not bleach. Thats why they invented Valentines day.

Forum List

Back