Asians make most racist commercial in history: Laundry washes the black off black guy!

This is a bit sad yet funny. It doesn't work! Do you get it? Who know what biotechnologies might come about in the future.

Move on for now.

This is a bit sad yet funny. It doesn't work! Do you get it? Who know what biotechnologies might come about in the future.

Move on for now.
I know your tiny member doesnt work. Why do you think so many of your white girls want to be with Black guys? :laugh:

Move on for now.
I apologize for hurting you. I know this is a sensitive subject for you. I dont want you to lose it and write a manifesto complaining about how all the Black guys are taking the white women you never had a chance with. :laugh: :itsok:

Move on for now.
I apologize for hurting you. I know this is a sensitive subject for you. I dont want you to lose it and write a manifesto complaining about how all the Black guys are taking the white women you never had a chance with. :laugh: :itsok:
Look at it this way. Skin color is superficial to race. You can try to bleach your skin all you want, but we both understand the black African problem runs far deeper than that.

It is simply something you need to come to terms with. Anyone who told you life was fair was lying.

Move on.

Yes. Anti black racism is extreme in Asian communities. I wonder why the left is not more vocal about this horrible racist culture.

Last I checked, Asians have more history enslaving Asians.
The slave labor going on in the world today, by sheer numbers alone, points to China and India/South Asia.

The legal issues in America over segregation were tied specifically to the history
of European land owners enslaving Black slaves from Africa (and also Irish slaves from
Europe are part of that history, which may also explain animosity between black and white
since the Irish slaves were forcibly raped by black slaves to produce darker skin slaves worth more).

The legal and immigration issues regarding Latino workers are tied to the massive drug and human trafficking industry and sweatshop labor affecting Central Latin and South American populations.

In general, "skin color" discrimination has affected all nationalities and races,
where "lighter skin" has been associated with upper class management classes that didn't have to work outdoors,
while "darker skin" has been associated with field workers and manual labor of lower economic classes.

NOTE: With racism linked to American slave history, this applies more to the victims than the oppressors. The victims of this slavery were predominantly Black, and even the Irish/European slaves were bred with Black because the darker skin was used to distinguish the slaves. But for the slave owners who profited from the practice and sale of Black labor, the % of owners who were Black was proportional to the % of Black population among the predominantly White South.

I was going to say, she put a free black man in and got herself a modern day Chinese slave in return.

Guess what would happen if instead a Chinese girl was a white one!In China it is full normal to be racist.There are very few blacks ( and other races ) in China. China for Chinese only!
Any race if it want to survive must be ultimately racist.Clever chinks will exist for thousands years, stupid whites will disappear latest as in a hundred years.

You are an idiot.

Yes. Anti black racism is extreme in Asian communities. I wonder why the left is not more vocal about this horrible racist culture.

I guess that the left fear that they may be called racist, uhmm? It's easier to just call white people racist because they know that they can get away with it.

The slave labor going on in the world today, by sheer numbers alone, points to China and India/South Asia.

The legal issues in America over segregation were tied specifically to the history
of European land owners enslaving Black slaves from Africa (and also Irish slaves from
Europe are part of that history, which may also explain animosity between black and white
since the Irish slaves were forcibly raped by black slaves to produce darker skin slaves worth more).

The legal and immigration issues regarding Latino workers are tied to the massive drug and human trafficking industry and sweatshop labor affecting Central Latin and South American populations.

In general, "skin color" discrimination has affected all nationalities and races,
where "lighter skin" has been associated with upper class management classes that didn't have to work outdoors,
while "darker skin" has been associated with field workers and manual labor of lower economic classes.

NOTE: With racism linked to American slave history, this applies more to the victims than the oppressors. The victims of this slavery were predominantly Black, and even the Irish/European slaves were bred with Black because the darker skin was used to distinguish the slaves. But for the slave owners who profited from the practice and sale of Black labor, the % of owners who were Black was proportional to the % of Black population among the predominantly White South.

I was going to say, she put a free black man in and got herself a modern day Chinese slave in return.

What about their clothes? Made in China by cheap slave labor?

Move on for now.
Look at it this way. Skin color is superficial to race. You can try to bleach your skin all you want, but we both understand the black African problem runs far deeper than that.

It is simply something you need to come to terms with. Anyone who told you life was fair was lying.

Move on.

Certainly YOUR personal weakness and irrationally can't be blamed on race.

Well, which is it? Cheap labor or slave labor?

That's why we need to import them into this country, so that our culture can be more diverse.

It's virtual slave labor. If workers in America or any other civilized country were working under those conditions, people would be going to jail.

It's cheap labor in terms of underpaid. Unkotare
It's slave labor in terms of being involuntary.

It's cheap labor in terms of underpaid. Unkotare
It's slave labor in terms of being involuntary.

Where?

Forum List

Back