Ask a democrat

It's probably the giving a fuck about anyone but yourself part that throws you? I'm sure that makes no sense to you at all.

Red Herring and bullshit.

Conservatives are just as generous as the left wing...in fact, more so.

When are you guys going to get off your soapboxes and do some real work towards fixing this country ?
You are in charge of all three branches. Exactly what do you want the Democrats to do?

Of the federal government you moron.

There are 50 state governments out there....or did you miss that part of civics class ?
And what, exactly, would you like these Democrats to do - click their heels together three times?

You know....at the rate they are going....it might be their best idea yet.

Good to know you have no faith in your fellow morons.
So, you want them to do something but you have no idea what the hell that might actually be? Typical.

No need, and the Supreme Court isn't "bought".

Yet you did ..

Nope. Go read it again.

Read what again bitch?

You bought off judges..

It's not about legal. It's about morals

No one bought off the Supreme Court. Fetuses aren't people but the women who carry them are. The one with rights - wins.
Roberts was bought off… We have Obama care to show for it
No you know when the abortion decisions were written?

You buy off judges.

No need, and the Supreme Court isn't "bought".

Yet you did ..

Nope. Go read it again.

Read what again bitch?

You bought off judges..

No one bought off the Supreme Court. Fetuses aren't people but the women who carry them are. The one with rights - wins.

Still trying to hide behind the law for justification for murder are you?

Yet you did ..

Nope. Go read it again.

Read what again bitch?

You bought off judges..

Of course I do child...

Redman, until recently you weren't even a citizen.
Yeah the federal government did a number on us Indians, and it's only getting worse…
It's not worse. They used to pay men to slaughter your women and child. Then they cut of their vulvas and wore then atop their hates. That was worse.
No, affirmative-action/political correctness has all but destroyed the Indian nations. There are much worse things than dying…
Neither had anything to do with life on the Rez. Drugs, alcohol, isolation, poor education, not being able to get a home loan, that is what did in the Rez.
It's obvious you have never lived on the reservation, it's the nanny state/affirmative-action/political correctness/overbearing federal government that made the Indian nations weak ass losers… Come up here sometime I'll show you
I ain't no fucking Indian, Redman, I just studied up on the rez. What you blame the problems on is bullshit.

Red Herring and bullshit.

Conservatives are just as generous as the left wing...in fact, more so.

When are you guys going to get off your soapboxes and do some real work towards fixing this country ?
You are in charge of all three branches. Exactly what do you want the Democrats to do?

There are 50 state governments out there....or did you miss that part of civics class ?
And what, exactly, would you like these Democrats to do - click their heels together three times?

So, you want them to do something but you have no idea what the hell that might actually be? Typical.

Apparently nobody thinks they do either. Which is why they are losing statehouses and state legislatures like crazy.

But since you don't know what to do (after all, why would ask someone else), it is to be understood.

Nope. Go read it again.

Read what again bitch?

You bought off judges..

Of course I do child...

So, tell him.

Yeah the federal government did a number on us Indians, and it's only getting worse…
It's not worse. They used to pay men to slaughter your women and child. Then they cut of their vulvas and wore then atop their hates. That was worse.
No, affirmative-action/political correctness has all but destroyed the Indian nations. There are much worse things than dying…
Neither had anything to do with life on the Rez. Drugs, alcohol, isolation, poor education, not being able to get a home loan, that is what did in the Rez.
It's obvious you have never lived on the reservation, it's the nanny state/affirmative-action/political correctness/overbearing federal government that made the Indian nations weak ass losers… Come up here sometime I'll show you
I ain't no fucking Indian, Redman, I just studied up on the rez. What you blame the problems on is bullshit.
Handouts Have never worked out for the Indian, if you read any history you would know that

Apparently nobody thinks they do either. Which is why they are losing statehouses and state legislatures like crazy.

But since you don't know what to do (after all, why would ask someone else), it is to be understood.
When you figure out what the party out of power should do, make sure to write that down, Snowflake.

Read what again bitch?

You bought off judges..

Of course I do child...

So, tell him.

That's your justification for murder because it's legal?

The nanny state destroys communities faster than any war can...

Of course I do child...

So, tell him.

He lets the federal government tell him what to think… That's what progressives do

Of course I do child...

So, tell him.

I don't have to justify it, induced abortion is legal here,. You have to justify why it shouldn't be (and can't).

Of course I do child...

So, tell him.

He lets the federal government tell him what to think… That's what progressives do
The federal government, especially under Trump, can suck my hairy balls but I'm not to going to fight city hall unless I have to.

Of course I do child...

So, tell him.

The federal government, especially under Trump, can suck my hairy balls but I'm not to going to fight city hall unless I have to.

It's funny you tell so many lies huh?

Forum List

Back