Ask a democrat

A human being's lifespan begins at conception. Biology 101. Are you really too stupid to comprehend that fact?
Since most conceptions don't live to grow into human beings - neonates, infants, toddlers, children, teenagers, adults, etc. What are they?

So (according to you) a human being that dies much too early in life - never was a human being.

Do you have a source to support that bullshit claim too.
If it dies in the womb, it was never a human being. It didn't make it that far. It's a dead fetus, it could even be a stillborn baby, but in any legal sense it was never a person. And if it's an incomplete spontaneous abortion then we go in with a D&C to clean out the mess so the dead tissue doesn't cause infection and sterility. That's not killing anything, especially not a person. As per usual, that conception didn't make it. Most don't.
In your opinion
This is an ethical argument. Opinions, and rational thoughts and arguments, are all that we have. It's not like God decided the matter for us. This is man's law not God's law.
You can believe what you want, just don't expect anyone else to agree with you.

You mean cheap Mexican voters

Well, if people really want to cross a desert to come to America then they should be given a chance..

Really? Why? It's really not that hard to cross the AZ dessert until you find a city with running water.

[What is so wrong with it? I don't support criminals that hurt people or harm children of course.

What's wrong with it is that native born Americans have rights. Why should they be forced by the likes of you to compete with cheap labor for third world countries? Why shouldn't our immigration policy be designed to help America instead of Mexico?
I'm really sorry that you didn't get the job as a hotel maid (because some wetback was better and cheaper than you). Capitalism made its choice and you - lost.

Why don't you go fuck yourself ?
Why don't you grow the fuck up?

That would be you.

Grow the fuck up and study God damn biology fool...

I can understand why Matthew would want to feel relevant during a time when his party is getting their ass kicked. :)
Ass kicked? They seem to be winning elections in places that Trump jsut one. That's hardly getting your ass kicked.
It'll take time before you tards learn.
How long before you remember that there are only two parties around, and the one that is currently fucking up (your side) gets spanked in the upcoming election?

Yes, ask a democrat about why he/she supports such policies and we will do our best to explain why. Not all democratic policies are supported by all democrats of course.

Make it brief....

One example: Why do you want to tax soda? My answer to this...I don't. ;) But obesity and health cost are going up big time.
Why do Democrats think that $800,000 of taxpayer money is better spent on the study of penis washing in Africa than on something else such as infrastructure improvement or cancer research?
Penis washing can save lives What's a human life worth to you?
It doesn't cost anything to tell people to wash their dick, jackass.
Actually it does, and you have to know the right way, and teach them the right way, and figure out if that will save lives (we know it will). If dick-washing was so simple we wouldn't have to teach new mothers of baby boys, young boys, teenagers, and men (especially after circumcision) how to wash those little dicks. And 800 K in a four trillion budget isn't even a rounding error, it's the petty cash for buying donuts on Friday.
You are full of shit. People don't need to be taught how to wash their dicks. You act as if everyone is as stupid as you are.

Uh...there is a good chance she is.

Yes, ask a democrat about why he/she supports such policies and we will do our best to explain why. Not all democratic policies are supported by all democrats of course.

Make it brief....

One example: Why do you want to tax soda? My answer to this...I don't. ;) But obesity and health cost are going up big time.

Costing who?

Since most conceptions don't live to grow into human beings - neonates, infants, toddlers, children, teenagers, adults, etc. What are they?

So (according to you) a human being that dies much too early in life - never was a human being.

If it dies in the womb, it was never a human being. It didn't make it that far. It's a dead fetus, it could even be a stillborn baby, but in any legal sense it was never a person. And if it's an incomplete spontaneous abortion then we go in with a D&C to clean out the mess so the dead tissue doesn't cause infection and sterility. That's not killing anything, especially not a person. As per usual, that conception didn't make it. Most don't.
In your opinion
This is an ethical argument. Opinions, and rational thoughts and arguments, are all that we have. It's not like God decided the matter for us. This is man's law not God's law.
Most people do already agree with me actually. They would never be stupid enough to call what you need a microscope to a see - a human being.

I can understand why Matthew would want to feel relevant during a time when his party is getting their ass kicked. :)
Ass kicked? They seem to be winning elections in places that Trump jsut one. That's hardly getting your ass kicked.
How long before you remember that there are only two parties around, and the one that is currently fucking up (your side) gets spanked in the upcoming election?

Well, the stock market is at record highs.

Unemployment is down and companies are investing more in America.

Good to know that your side is populated by people who have no clue.

And we are going to get spanked ?

That's funny.

Well, if people really want to cross a desert to come to America then they should be given a chance..

Really? Why? It's really not that hard to cross the AZ dessert until you find a city with running water.

[What is so wrong with it? I don't support criminals that hurt people or harm children of course.

What's wrong with it is that native born Americans have rights. Why should they be forced by the likes of you to compete with cheap labor for third world countries? Why shouldn't our immigration policy be designed to help America instead of Mexico?
I'm really sorry that you didn't get the job as a hotel maid (because some wetback was better and cheaper than you). Capitalism made its choice and you - lost.

That would be you.

I know the biology, fool. I can read (unlike you).

You are incredibly ignorant of human biology.

Why are all of you Democrats so anti-science?
You are welcome to try and point out what is wrong (but you won't be able to).
A human being's lifespan begins at conception. Biology 101. Are you really too stupid to comprehend that fact?
Your question makes so sense whatsoever, jackass.

You need to take a human biology class next semester.
The conceptions that are spontaneously aborted, fail to implant, aren't viable (which is most of them), are they human beings?

You stupid fucktard. You just claimed they are not human beings.... even if they survive much longer. Now you are asking if they are?

Time to add your trolling fucktarded ass to my ignore list.

In your opinion
Most people do already agree with me actually. They would never be stupid enough to call what you need a microscope to a see - a human being.
Like I said I don't give two shits what you think, as you should with anybody else. It's your opinion nothing more.
Abortion is a states issue

Well, the stock market is at record highs.

Unemployment is down and companies are investing more in America.

Good to know that your side is populated by people who have no clue.

And we are going to get spanked ?

That's funny.
Are you going to? Big time. Just wait. It's American history.

You are welcome to try and point out what is wrong (but you won't be able to).
Your question makes so sense whatsoever, jackass.

You need to take a human biology class next semester.
The conceptions that are spontaneously aborted, fail to implant, aren't viable (which is most of them), are they human beings?

You stupid fucktard. You just claimed they are not human beings.... even if they survive much longer. Now you are asking if they are?

Time to add your trolling fucktarded ass to my ignore list.
Goodbye, moron.

In your opinion
Like I said I don't give two shits what you think, as you should with anybody else. It's your opinion nothing more.
My "opinion" is essentially what the law of the land is. Abortion kills a fetus, which isn't a human being therefore - it's not murder.

That would be you.

You don't have a clue about biology comparing an amputated leg to a feritilezed human sperm and egg..

Ask a democrat

Why are you guys so weird?

It's probably the giving a fuck about anyone but yourself part that throws you? I'm sure that makes no sense to you at all.

Red Herring and bullshit.

Conservatives are just as generous as the left wing...in fact, more so.

When are you guys going to get off your soapboxes and do some real work towards fixing this country ?
You are in charge of all three branches. Exactly what do you want the Democrats to do?

Of the federal government you moron.

There are 50 state governments out there....or did you miss that part of civics class ?
And what, exactly, would you like these Democrats to do - click their heels together three times?

In your opinion
My "opinion" is essentially what the law of the land is. Abortion kills a fetus, which isn't a human being therefore - it's not murder.

You buy off judges.

That would be you.

You don't have a clue about biology comparing an amputated leg to a feritilezed human sperm and egg..

Well, let's see here, I didn't do that but you are too stupid to understand.

Forum List

Back