Ask a democrat

Yes, ask a democrat about why he/she supports such policies and we will do our best to explain why. Not all democratic policies are supported by all democrats of course.

Make it brief....

One example: Why do you want to tax soda? My answer to this...I don't. ;) But obesity and health cost are going up big time.

Why do you want to flood this country with cheap Mexican labor?

I don't...

The republicans and the rich certainly have for the past 50 years....The republicans have a long history supporting outsourcing(Nixons China policy, Reagans and george hw Bushs Nafta) and cheap labor for the past 50 years.

Certainly we democrats want amnesty for the illegals but the left doesn't really like outsourcing, offshoring and cheating the system as the republican rich.

Excellent counter. And I agree.

Why are you want amnesty for people who came here illegally ?

You mean cheap Mexican voters

Well, if people really want to cross a desert to come to America then they should be given a chance.

What is so wrong with it? I don't support criminals that hurt people or harm children of course.

It is illegal.

That is what is wrong with it.

What part of that don't you understand ?

You are incredibly ignorant of human biology.

Why are all of you Democrats so anti-science?
You are welcome to try and point out what is wrong (but you won't be able to).
A human being's lifespan begins at conception. Biology 101. Are you really too stupid to comprehend that fact?
Since most conceptions don't live to grow into human beings - neonates, infants, toddlers, children, teenagers, adults, etc. What are they?

So (according to you) a human being that dies much too early in life - never was a human being.

Do you have a source to support that bullshit claim too.
If it dies in the womb, it was never a human being. It didn't make it that far. It's a dead fetus, it could even be a stillborn baby, but in any legal sense it was never a person. And if it's an incomplete spontaneous abortion then we go in with a D&C to clean out the mess so the dead tissue doesn't cause infection and sterility. That's not killing anything, especially not a person. As per usual, that conception didn't make it. Most don't.

Why are you talking legal?

Is that your justification now, so you can buy off judges and the law for outright murder of babys?

Well, considering that most of those people really work hard, as opposed to the people that live in the Red states, and draw welfare off of the taxes we in the blue states pay, I think that I prefer the Mexicans to you 'Conservatives'. LOL

Red herring and total bullshit.

Just because a red state takes in more in welfare does not mean it is conservatives who are getting it.

And just because blue states provide more (which is an overgeneralization), does not mean it is the left that is supplying it.

Poor, democratic voters live in red states and suck off the government, just like they do in blue states.

Conservatives live in blue states and contribute to the money that goes out.

When you want to break it down further, the argument might have merit. But as presented, it is what I called it....bullshit.

You are welcome to try and point out what is wrong (but you won't be able to).
A human being's lifespan begins at conception. Biology 101. Are you really too stupid to comprehend that fact?
Since most conceptions don't live to grow into human beings - neonates, infants, toddlers, children, teenagers, adults, etc. What are they?

So (according to you) a human being that dies much too early in life - never was a human being.

If it dies in the womb, it was never a human being. It didn't make it that far. It's a dead fetus, it could even be a stillborn baby, but in any legal sense it was never a person. And if it's an incomplete spontaneous abortion then we go in with a D&C to clean out the mess so the dead tissue doesn't cause infection and sterility. That's not killing anything, especially not a person. As per usual, that conception didn't make it. Most don't.

Is that your justification now, so you can buy off judges and the law for outright murder of babys?

The arguments against legal induced abortion are legal and ethical arguments. The arguments for what is or isn't a person, are legal and ethical arguments. You might call your amputated foot a person, it is of human origin and has human DNA, but it is not a person. To call it one would make you a damn fool just as calling a conception a person makes you - a damn fool.

You should check out the infrastructure, science, r&d, education in south America

I want better ;) Always strive to be the best.

Do you agree?

Yes.

But better education, in this case, means getting rid of NCLB and the department of education alltogether.

What do the people in DC give about my school district. If it were up to me, we'd be 100% self funded at each school disctrict.

Poor people want their kids to get a good education, they'll figure out a way. Don't you agree ?

I can understand why Matthew would want to feel relevant during a time when his party is getting their ass kicked. :)

Ask a democrat

Why are you guys so weird?

It's probably the giving a fuck about anyone but yourself part that throws you? I'm sure that makes no sense to you at all.

Red Herring and bullshit.

Conservatives are just as generous as the left wing...in fact, more so.

When are you guys going to get off your soapboxes and do some real work towards fixing this country ?

Well, if people really want to cross a desert to come to America then they should be given a chance..

Really? Why? It's really not that hard to cross the AZ dessert until you find a city with running water.

[What is so wrong with it? I don't support criminals that hurt people or harm children of course.

What's wrong with it is that native born Americans have rights. Why should they be forced by the likes of you to compete with cheap labor for third world countries? Why shouldn't our immigration policy be designed to help America instead of Mexico?
I'm really sorry that you didn't get the job as a hotel maid (because some wetback was better and cheaper than you). Capitalism made its choice and you - lost.

Why don't you go fuck yourself ?

Ask a democrat

It's probably the giving a fuck about anyone but yourself part that throws you? I'm sure that makes no sense to you at all.

When are you guys going to get off your soapboxes and do some real work towards fixing this country ?
You are in charge of all three branches. Exactly what do you want the Democrats to do?

Well, if people really want to cross a desert to come to America then they should be given a chance..

Really? Why? It's really not that hard to cross the AZ dessert until you find a city with running water.

[What is so wrong with it? I don't support criminals that hurt people or harm children of course.

What's wrong with it is that native born Americans have rights. Why should they be forced by the likes of you to compete with cheap labor for third world countries? Why shouldn't our immigration policy be designed to help America instead of Mexico?
I'm really sorry that you didn't get the job as a hotel maid (because some wetback was better and cheaper than you). Capitalism made its choice and you - lost.

Why don't you grow the fuck up?

The arguments against legal induced abortion are legal and ethical arguments. The arguments for what is or isn't a person, are legal and ethical arguments. You might call your amputated foot a person, it is of human origin and has human DNA, but it is not a person. To call it one would make you a damn fool just as calling a conception a person makes you - a damn fool.

That's the most assine argument any one ever fucking herd in the history of the internet on this subject.

So now you claminig girl, an amputated leg has the potential to be a human being?

God help us with you liberal fools..

Ask a democrat

You are in charge of all three branches. Exactly what do you want the Democrats to do?

Of the federal government you moron.

There are 50 state governments out there....or did you miss that part of civics class ?

That's the most assine argument any one ever fucking herd in the history of the internet on this subject.

So now you claminig girl, an amputated leg has the potential to be a human being?

God help us with you liberal fools..

You can neither read nor think.

Why don't you grow the fuck up?

I did a long time ago.....

Matthew, for once, starts a descent thread and you make it your own little tantrum room.

Fuck off.

Forum List

Back