Ask a democrat

Even a tiny microscopic human being (organism) is still a human being. There is no size requirement. Is there?

Still waiting for the source that you think supports your claim that human beings morph out of something less than a human being that was the product of conception.
A conception, which looks like those of other animals, isn't a human being - it has human genetics. That's all.

To get from that to say, you, is a brutal process and most will not survive. That's life, fetus-lover. As I said, this is a legal and moral debate. Biology won't help you. Biology treats conceptions like bad candy it spits out, more often than not.

Source???
If you are this interested then you need to study up - Survival probability of human conceptions from fertilization to term. - PubMed - NCBI

Survival probability of human conceptions from fertilization to term.
Boklage CE1.
Author information
Abstract

Preterm death of the human conceptus is common. A consistent biphasic pattern in the rate of loss from biochemical pregnancy detection to term suggests that most wastage occurs prior to clinical recognition. After simple adjustments for varying methods, existing data show that at least 73% of natural single conceptions have no real chance of surviving 6 weeks of gestation. Of the remainder, about 90% will survive to term. IVF conceptions do nearly as well as natural pregnancies after clinical recognition, but poorly before, despite selecting apparently normal embryos for transfer. Reasons may lie in the uterus more than the embryo itself. Multiple pregnancies may constitute more than 12% of all natural conceptions, of which number about 2% survive to term as twins and about 12% result in single births. In all of these situations, simple equations for exponential decay in a mixture of two populations can accurately describe the distribution of those deaths in time.

PMID:
[Indexed for MEDLINE]

Quote the specific part of that source (or any other) that supports your claim that Human Beings morph out of something created by conception that is anything less than a human being.
Let's keep it very, very simple (which just might help you but I doubt it). A human being - doesn't fit in a petri dish. And there are specific legal requirements. You can't just be a body. It can's just be of human origin, made up of human DNA.

Your "position" is that a conception is the same as a person. That's simply not true in the law or in biology. Your argument is an ethical one, that's all, and that's not enough to carry the day which is why induced abortion is still here.

What we thought you said you were married to a woman?

So know you are talking petri dishes? And think you can create a non human from a human sperm and a egg?

Then why do you point to China and there dirty coal fired air?

Because China knows that solar power is the future, and supports the living hell out of the industry.

Once again your ignorance is proving delightful to ridicule.

I'm surprised that none of the other libtarded dimz have jumped in to save this dumbass from embarrassing them further.
It never crosses your tiny minds does it? That you two are morons.

This 'moron' can support his claims about scientific facts.

You can't.

I'll wait while that sinks in a little.
No, you can't support your claims but you (mistakenly) believe that you can. If you are really interested then you need a lot more basic biology, and embryology, and human development. Your understanding is for utter shit. If I said the fetus can pass DNA onto the mother you wouldn't believe me, but it's true. If I said the fetus and the mother were in a profound struggle for resources, they actually fight each other, you wouldn't believe me but it's true.

A conception, which looks like those of other animals, isn't a human being - it has human genetics. That's all.

To get from that to say, you, is a brutal process and most will not survive. That's life, fetus-lover. As I said, this is a legal and moral debate. Biology won't help you. Biology treats conceptions like bad candy it spits out, more often than not.

Source???
If you are this interested then you need to study up - Survival probability of human conceptions from fertilization to term. - PubMed - NCBI

Boklage CE1.
Author information
Abstract

Preterm death of the human conceptus is common. A consistent biphasic pattern in the rate of loss from biochemical pregnancy detection to term suggests that most wastage occurs prior to clinical recognition. After simple adjustments for varying methods, existing data show that at least 73% of natural single conceptions have no real chance of surviving 6 weeks of gestation. Of the remainder, about 90% will survive to term. IVF conceptions do nearly as well as natural pregnancies after clinical recognition, but poorly before, despite selecting apparently normal embryos for transfer. Reasons may lie in the uterus more than the embryo itself. Multiple pregnancies may constitute more than 12% of all natural conceptions, of which number about 2% survive to term as twins and about 12% result in single births. In all of these situations, simple equations for exponential decay in a mixture of two populations can accurately describe the distribution of those deaths in time.

PMID:
[Indexed for MEDLINE]

Quote the specific part of that source (or any other) that supports your claim that Human Beings morph out of something created by conception that is anything less than a human being.
Let's keep it very, very simple (which just might help you but I doubt it). A human being - doesn't fit in a petri dish. And there are specific legal requirements. You can't just be a body. It can's just be of human origin, made up of human DNA.

Your "position" is that a conception is the same as a person. That's simply not true in the law or in biology. Your argument is an ethical one, that's all, and that's not enough to carry the day which is why induced abortion is still here.

Still waiting for that source that you think supports your claim that human beings morph out of something less than a human being. . .

Moron!
What fits in a petri dish isn't a human being. I'll not post it again.

Source???

Boklage CE1.
Author information
Abstract

PMID:
[Indexed for MEDLINE]

Still waiting for that source that you think supports your claim that human beings morph out of something less than a human being. . .

Moron!

Wait didn't rigjty tighty say he was Einstein compared to us?

Source???

Boklage CE1.
Author information
Abstract

PMID:
[Indexed for MEDLINE]

Moron!

Compared to you two I'm Einstein with 28 of my brothers and sisters in attendance. You guys are morons.

Because China knows that solar power is the future, and supports the living hell out of the industry.

I'm surprised that none of the other libtarded dimz have jumped in to save this dumbass from embarrassing them further.

You can't.

No, you can't support your claims but you (mistakenly) believe that you can. If you are really interested then you need a lot more basic biology, and embryology, and human development. Your understanding is for utter shit. If I said the fetus can pass DNA onto the mother you wouldn't believe me, but it's true. If I said the fetus and the mother were in a profound struggle for resources, they actually fight each other, you wouldn't believe me but it's true.

I enjoy science quite a bit.

As a realist, I am much more swayed by even the slightest biological facts than I am by any sort of religious or political doctrine.

Show me the credible source you have that supports your claim that human beings morph out of something less than a human being and into one and I will certainly give it (the source) and YOU all the credit and consideration that it deserves.

All the sources I have (including one from planned parenthood) says that the organism is formed at and by conception.

You can't.

It's not true, idiot ...you can't make a dinosaur from a human sperm and egg.

No matter how much you wish and stomp your pink bunny rabbit slippers on the floor..

Yes, ask a democrat about why he/she supports such policies and we will do our best to explain why. Not all democratic policies are supported by all democrats of course.

Make it brief....

One example: Why do you want to tax soda? My answer to this...I don't. ;) But obesity and health cost are going up big time.
Nanny state, nanny state, nanny state and the deep state....

Boklage CE1.
Author information
Abstract

PMID:
[Indexed for MEDLINE]

Moron!

Compared to you two I'm Einstein with 28 of my brothers and sisters in attendance. You guys are morons.

So you are saying you are at summer camp ...child?

What happened to your pretend wife?

You are trying to divert but it won't work with me.

Do human beings reproduce by metamorphosis (like frogs and butterfiles do?) or not.

If you say yes, then give us the source that you use to support that claim.
Humans reproduce sexually (or we mix it up in the lab). Need a picture?

You claimed that human beings conceive something that is less than a human being that has only the potential to become a human being at some later point in time.

That is called metamorphosis.

The onus is on YOU to provide a source to support that claim.
Hardly a stretch when a potential human being goes from something you need a microscope to see to something that looks like Trump, given seven decades of golf (and hamburgers).

Even a tiny microscopic human being (organism) is still a human being. There is no size requirement. Is there?

Still waiting for the source that you think supports your claim that human beings morph out of something less than a human being that was the product of conception.

You are incredibly ignorant of human biology.

Why are all of you Democrats so anti-science?

You can't.

As a realist, I am much more swayed by even the slightest biological facts than I am by any sort of religious or political doctrine.

Show me the credible source you have that supports your claim that human beings morph out of something less than a human being and into one and I will certainly give it (the source) and YOU all the credit and consideration that it deserves.

All the sources I have (including one from planned parenthood) says that the organism is formed at and by conception.
Human life (and development) begins at the moment of conception but a conception, look it up, is not a human being, look it up, and more specially, because this is a legal and ethical debate, they are not a "person". That's why anti-abortion people want "personhood" bills passed.

What else isn't a person? A body (no functioning brain but still alive or being kept live). A fetus (undeveloped brain/requires a host). A dead body (you can't be charged with murdering it when it's already dead). And, a 1972 Mustang fastback with glass-packs and a 4-banger.

Moron!

So you are saying you are at summer camp ...child?

What happened to your pretend wife?

So this is more then hillious , we are ridiculing. You in front of 28 children at your summer camp

Lmfao

:dance:

Humans reproduce sexually (or we mix it up in the lab). Need a picture?

You claimed that human beings conceive something that is less than a human being that has only the potential to become a human being at some later point in time.

Hardly a stretch when a potential human being goes from something you need a microscope to see to something that looks like Trump, given seven decades of golf (and hamburgers).

You are welcome to try and point out what is wrong (but you won't be able to).

You can't.

Human life (and development) begins at the moment of conception but a conception, look it up, is not a human being, look it up, and more specially, because this is a legal and ethical debate, they are not a "person". That's why anti-abortion people want "personhood" bills passed.

What else isn't a person? A body (no functioning brain but still alive or being kept live). A fetus (undeveloped brain/requires a host). A dead body (you can't be charged with murdering it when it's already dead). And, a 1972 Mustang fastback with glass-packs and a 4-banger.

It's justification for murder, again what happened to your pretend wife?

Source???

Boklage CE1.
Author information
Abstract

PMID:
[Indexed for MEDLINE]

Moron!
What fits in a petri dish isn't a human being. I'll not post it again.

http://np.netpublicator.com/np/n40359630/Raconteur---IVF-spreads.pdf

"When Professor Sir Robert Edwards developed the in vitro fertilisation (IVF) procedure for treating infertility in the 1970s, he was well aware of the ethical issues of creating a human being in a petri dish, but was steadfastly unafraid of the controversy. Objections to his work only died away when it became clear that the babies born by IVF were healthy and that their parents were overjoyed to be able to start a family"

You are welcome to try and point out what is wrong (but you won't be able to).

You are debating like a female.. I did not catch on till now..

It's so hard to tell with liberals..

Forum List

Back