Ask a democrat

Never said I could. If you're doing it right the energy comes free (from that big yellow thing) in the sky.
Solar is highly inefficient. The amount of sunlight required to generate any meaningful amount of electricity is a huge problem resulting in massive infrastructure needs and high costs. That's why they need subsidies to operate otherwise nobody could afford it.

Any other great ideas?
As per usual, your dogma isn't worth a damn. Solar gets cheaper (and better) every day. And it hardly matters how much the process wastes, it's free energy (once you pay for what's needed to collect and convert it). China knows it's the future - you don't.

So you are a communist?

No.

Then why do you point to China and there dirty coal fired air?

Because China knows that solar power is the future, and supports the living hell out of the industry.

Yes, ask a democrat about why he/she supports such policies and we will do our best to explain why. Not all democratic policies are supported by all democrats of course.

Make it brief....

One example: Why do you want to tax soda? My answer to this...I don't. ;) But obesity and health cost are going up big time.

Why do you want to flood this country with cheap Mexican labor?
Ask your republican neighbors why they hire illegals.

You are trying to divert but it won't work with me.

Do human beings reproduce by metamorphosis (like frogs and butterfiles do?) or not.

If you say yes, then give us the source that you use to support that claim.
Humans reproduce sexually (or we mix it up in the lab). Need a picture?

You claimed that human beings conceive something that is less than a human being that has only the potential to become a human being at some later point in time.

That is called metamorphosis.

The onus is on YOU to provide a source to support that claim.
Hardly a stretch when a potential human being goes from something you need a microscope to see to something that looks like Trump, given seven decades of golf (and hamburgers).

Even a tiny microscopic human being (organism) is still a human being. There is no size requirement. Is there?

Still waiting for the source that you think supports your claim that human beings morph out of something less than a human being that was the product of conception.
A conception, which looks like those of other animals, isn't a human being - it has human genetics. That's all.

To get from that to say, you, is a brutal process and most will not survive. That's life, fetus-lover. As I said, this is a legal and moral debate. Biology won't help you. Biology treats conceptions like bad candy it spits out, more often than not.

Source???

Solar is highly inefficient. The amount of sunlight required to generate any meaningful amount of electricity is a huge problem resulting in massive infrastructure needs and high costs. That's why they need subsidies to operate otherwise nobody could afford it.

Any other great ideas?
As per usual, your dogma isn't worth a damn. Solar gets cheaper (and better) every day. And it hardly matters how much the process wastes, it's free energy (once you pay for what's needed to collect and convert it). China knows it's the future - you don't.

So you are a communist?

No.

Because China knows that solar power is the future, and supports the living hell out of the industry.

Once again your ignorance is proving delightful to ridicule.

Humans reproduce sexually (or we mix it up in the lab). Need a picture?

You claimed that human beings conceive something that is less than a human being that has only the potential to become a human being at some later point in time.

Hardly a stretch when a potential human being goes from something you need a microscope to see to something that looks like Trump, given seven decades of golf (and hamburgers).

Even a tiny microscopic human being (organism) is still a human being. There is no size requirement. Is there?

Still waiting for the source that you think supports your claim that human beings morph out of something less than a human being that was the product of conception.
A conception, which looks like those of other animals, isn't a human being - it has human genetics. That's all.

To get from that to say, you, is a brutal process and most will not survive. That's life, fetus-lover. As I said, this is a legal and moral debate. Biology won't help you. Biology treats conceptions like bad candy it spits out, more often than not.

Source???
If you are this interested then you need to study up - Survival probability of human conceptions from fertilization to term. - PubMed - NCBI

Survival probability of human conceptions from fertilization to term.
Boklage CE1.
Author information
Abstract

Preterm death of the human conceptus is common. A consistent biphasic pattern in the rate of loss from biochemical pregnancy detection to term suggests that most wastage occurs prior to clinical recognition. After simple adjustments for varying methods, existing data show that at least 73% of natural single conceptions have no real chance of surviving 6 weeks of gestation. Of the remainder, about 90% will survive to term. IVF conceptions do nearly as well as natural pregnancies after clinical recognition, but poorly before, despite selecting apparently normal embryos for transfer. Reasons may lie in the uterus more than the embryo itself. Multiple pregnancies may constitute more than 12% of all natural conceptions, of which number about 2% survive to term as twins and about 12% result in single births. In all of these situations, simple equations for exponential decay in a mixture of two populations can accurately describe the distribution of those deaths in time.

PMID:
[Indexed for MEDLINE]

So you are a communist?

No.

I'm surprised that none of the other libtarded dimz have jumped in to save this dumbass from embarrassing them further.

Yes, ask a democrat about why he/she supports such policies and we will do our best to explain why. Not all democratic policies are supported by all democrats of course.

Make it brief....

One example: Why do you want to tax soda? My answer to this...I don't. ;) But obesity and health cost are going up big time.

Well than kick illegals out..who will vote for democrats then? 50 million dead baby's plus ?

So you are a communist?

No.

Sigh - Why China Is Dominating the Solar Industry

So you are a communist?

No.

I'm surprised that none of the other libtarded dimz have jumped in to save this dumbass from embarrassing them further.
It never crosses your tiny minds does it? That you two are morons.

Source???
If you are this interested then you need to study up - Survival probability of human conceptions from fertilization to term. - PubMed - NCBI

Boklage CE1.
Author information
Abstract

Preterm death of the human conceptus is common. A consistent biphasic pattern in the rate of loss from biochemical pregnancy detection to term suggests that most wastage occurs prior to clinical recognition. After simple adjustments for varying methods, existing data show that at least 73% of natural single conceptions have no real chance of surviving 6 weeks of gestation. Of the remainder, about 90% will survive to term. IVF conceptions do nearly as well as natural pregnancies after clinical recognition, but poorly before, despite selecting apparently normal embryos for transfer. Reasons may lie in the uterus more than the embryo itself. Multiple pregnancies may constitute more than 12% of all natural conceptions, of which number about 2% survive to term as twins and about 12% result in single births. In all of these situations, simple equations for exponential decay in a mixture of two populations can accurately describe the distribution of those deaths in time.

PMID:
[Indexed for MEDLINE]

Quote the specific part of that source (or any other) that supports your claim that Human Beings morph out of something created by conception that is anything less than a human being.

How are we morons? We are just ridiculing you..

This 'moron' can support his claims about scientific facts.

You can't.

I'll wait while that sinks in a little.

Source???

Boklage CE1.
Author information
Abstract

PMID:
[Indexed for MEDLINE]

Quote the specific part of that source (or any other) that supports your claim that Human Beings morph out of something created by conception that is anything less than a human being.

That's funny he is avoiding the question...

Make it brief....

Well than kick illegals out..who will vote for democrats then? 50 million dead baby's plus ?
Alt-Rights are dumb enough to believe an illegal person would call attention to himself by voting. :lmao:

Make it brief....

Alt-Rights are dumb enough to believe an illegal person would call attention to himself by voting. :lmao:

In sanctuary cities where they have no voter ID laws.... how would an illegal alien be bringing attention to their self? Especially if they are using a stolen identity?

Make it brief....

Again kick out all illegals..

What are you scared of..and

WOW ..you finally upset?

Hilarious.

Source???

Boklage CE1.
Author information
Abstract

PMID:
[Indexed for MEDLINE]

Let's keep it very, very simple (which just might help you but I doubt it). A human being - doesn't fit in a petri dish. And there are specific legal requirements. You can't just be a body. It can's just be of human origin, made up of human DNA.

Your "position" is that a conception is the same as a person. That's simply not true in the law or in biology. Your argument is an ethical one, that's all, and that's not enough to carry the day which is why induced abortion is still here.

You are both morons because neither of you know just how fucking clueless you are. I can back up everything I say. You can back up nothing. That's not a good thing, boys.

You are both morons because neither of you know just how fucking clueless you are. I can back up everything I say. You can back up nothing. That's not a good thing, boys.

Than back it up..

We are waiting...

Source???

Boklage CE1.
Author information
Abstract

PMID:
[Indexed for MEDLINE]

Let's keep it very, very simple (which just might help you but I doubt it). A human being - doesn't fit in a petri dish. And there are specific legal requirements. You can't just be a body. It can's just be of human origin, made up of human DNA.

Your "position" is that a conception is the same as a person. That's simply not true in the law or in biology. Your argument is an ethical one, that's all, and that's not enough to carry the day which is why induced abortion is still here.

Still waiting for that source that you think supports your claim that human beings morph out of something less than a human being. . .

Moron!

Forum List

Back