Ask a GOP supporter for facts on what the party has done.........

• Banned
Did it ever cross your mind that less government might be better?
Oh, so having the government not watch the banks, the air quality, racist states that fuck with blacks, etc is gonna work out just fine cause God knows, we never had any bad shit happen when they wasn't around...get the fuck outta here and own the fact, the GOP is a worthless party!!

And all them anti government white motherfuckers sho love my tax dollars in them paychecks now don't they?

Oh, so having the government not watch the banks, the air quality, racist states that fuck with blacks, etc is gonna work out just fine cause God knows, we never had any bad shit happen when they wasn't around...get the fuck outta here and own the fact, the GOP is a worthless party!!

And all them anti government white motherfuckers sho love my tax dollars in them paychecks now don't they?
I didn't say no government I said LESS. Your acting like having a ton of policy's is a good thing.

• Banned

I didn't say no government I said LESS. Your acting like having a ton of policy's is a good thing.
Less government to you morons is anything that doesn't benefit you...Trump hates the gov. yet our tax policies has allowed people like him to lose a fuckin billion and then benefit from it. Listen, I am not going to engage you on a civic lesson...again, answer the question and or show me where a less gov. policy you nuts enacted that didn't back fire and start with bank deregs and work from there.

• Banned
It is apparent, that GOP whiners got nothing to show for thier party's allegence, got nothing to celebrate but a dead man called Reagan and to this very day, got nothing from having both houses the last few decades....this is fact.

Less government to you morons is anything that doesn't benefit you...Trump hates the gov. yet our tax policies has allowed people like him to lose a fuckin billion and then benefit from it. Listen, I am not going to engage you on a civic lesson...again, answer the question and or show me where a less gov. policy you nuts enacted that didn't back fire and start with bank deregs and work from there.
False False and False

Forum List

Back