Ask yourself - How did you decide to vote in 11/16?

Were you manipulated to vote against HRC, and/or manipulated to vote for Donald Trump?

What decided you to vote the way you voted?

Well, that isn't a loaded choice.

True left winger that you are.

It has to be this way.

Someone could not have made up their own mind, having lived through the Clinton bullshit years that they didn't trust Hillary.

After all YOU KNOW BETTER.

Stop breathing...you are a waste of oxygen.

Were you manipulated to vote against HRC, and/or manipulated to vote for Donald Trump?

It has to be this way.

Someone could not have made up their own mind, having lived through the Clinton bullshit years that they didn't trust Hillary.

I didnt trust Hilary but I still preferred her over that idiot Drumpf.

My positions on Trade and Immigration have been firm for quite some time.

Trump was the best match for them, really, ever.

Once his platform firmed up, he was the obvious choice.

All the drama and rhetoric, meant nothing to me.

I looked at the shrilarys decades in and around government, and her complete lack of anything that could be called an accomplishment that she could claim as her own. Any thing that she did was begun by someone else. Add to that her rampant corruption and it was clear that I would never vote for her. All of the rest didn't matter in the slightest.

My choice became clear the second hillary became the dem candidate.

She's so emuey

SCOTUS....boy oh boy did that vote pay off

Someday my children will thank me

Last edited:
I took the democrats words from 2008 at heart. She was a horrible person who should never be president.

It has to be this way.

I didnt trust Hilary but I still preferred her over that idiot Drumpf.

I didn't trust either of them. Nobody had to manipulate me as the OP implies.

Of course, the OP prick made a totally rationale decision based on his willingness to ignore decades of shit on HRC.

The only reason I'm volunteering this information is because I literally pondered this question last night before I went to sleep - unprompted by anyone.

I used the process of elimination:
If Hillary Clinton got elected without my vote - I could live with that
If Hillary Clinton didn't get elected because I withheld my vote - I could live with that
If Donald Trump got elected because I voted for him - I never could have lived with myself for helping to put him in office therefore
I didn't vote for either of them

Forum List

Back