Asking Jackson What a Woman Is Was Not a Gotcha Question As the Left Proclaim

That's why I keep saying, today's lefties have left orbit. They're lost in space. They're abusing science, abusing the law, and abusing other people PERSONALLY with whom they disagree.

These fuckers think they know science? They don't. They don't know the FIRST fucking thing about science. The best they've got is "science says' which they picked up from USA Today, which is a partisan tabloid that's LYING TO THEM. And they're so fucking ignorant they can't tell the difference.

I've been waiting for some rocket scientist liberal to bring up the ACTUAL SCIENCE and discuss it with me. But no one has, because they don't KNOW the actual science. If they did, they'd be arguing with me about the roles of oxytocin and testosterone in human embryology. I know all about that stuff, there are multiple biology degrees on my wall. But NO... all the dumb shit liberals have is what they get from Google, and I mean, it would take YEARS to educate these brain dead fucktards. I studied for 12 years to get my degrees, that's how long it would take these assholes to understand human development.

At least Judge Jackson has the honesty to ADMIT she's ignorant. That's more than we get out of most of these jackholes.

Yes it was correct for her to admit ignorance of detailed biology.
But I do know enough biology to know that a common theory is that homosexuality is a normal response mechanism to overpopulation. And humans are about 30 times the sustainable population level for hunter/gatherer genes.

1648242146091.jpeg

But I do know enough biology to know that a common theory is that homosexuality is a normal response mechanism to overpopulation. And humans are about 30 times the sustainable population level for hunter/gatherer genes.
She's going to be a SCOTUS justice. You don't think it's important for her to be able to define what a woman is legally? Especially since many of our antidiscrimination laws deal with women?

Sigh.

I'm not arguing homosexuality. Am I?

No. Gay guys are still guys. Gay girls are still girls.

I'm not arguing homosexuality. I agree with you, it's normal in nature, the incidence is approximately the same across all species, and there's nothing inherently wrong with "gayness". 'Kay? Not arguing about gays. I like gays. Gays are fine.

We're talking about gender biology, and gender psychology. Right? Not being gay I don't really know, but in my view, in the spectrum of sexuality, gender dysphoria is closer to cross dressing than it is to homosexuality. Sometimes we get both in the same package, but not always. (Please correct me if I'm wrong).

In my view, if you're an ADULT, and you can't live with your gender, please, change it! Knock yourself out. I want you to be happy. But please don't turn it into a political thing, that's not cool. One has to realize we're talking about outliers, I mean, this is a medical condition, these people are handicapped! They may not need a wheelchair, but by the same token a dysphoric condition does not represent any form of "normalcy" and certainly couldn't be called "healthy".

If you're a child and you're in this condition, you need extensive counseling and a support system. You DON'T need to be taught that you're normal and that you should be strutting your stuff politically. IMO.

I am complaining because never having been a real judge in a live courtroom, with real people, it a disconnected and incomplete sense of what law and justice is supposed to be like.
So Elena Kagan shouldn’t be on the court since she was never any kind of judge, right?

Sex with a dog doesn’t make you a dog. Sexual perversions don’t change your chromosomes.

It is just your opinion that they are neither man nor woman.
Most people would say that all humans have some proportions of testosterone and estrogen, so it is a continual spectrum, NOT binary.
And I did not just imply intersex, but where there is no absolute.
For example, a person with XX chromosome pair, can still incorrectly grow a penis for dozens of reasons.
That is where there is a mismatch.
So which should be given priority?
most people wouldn't worry about it.

extreme people do.

ergo...

So you're saying there is no legal definition of what a woman is then? Cool we can count on this nominee to strike down any law that mentions the word woman in it. I assume she doesnt agree with Roe V Wade or the premise that a "woman" has the right to an abortion. How can she if she cant articulate what a woman is? How can she ascribe a right to a category of people she cant define?

Wrong. Men can also get pregnant, and they would also have the right to an abortion.
The right is universal.
It is not dependent upon sexual physiology or orientation.

They say human males will go extinct long before women will.
The Y chromosome is defective and deteriorating.

{...
Graves's research suggests that 166 million years ago, the Y chromosome had 1,669 genes — "same as the X-chromosome" at that time, she said. "So it doesn't take a great brain to realize that if the rate of loss is uniform — 10 genes per million years — and we've only got 45 left, the whole Y will disappear in 4.5 million years."
...}

Which means the whole question or gender and orientation will become totally artificial.
There will be no one with a Y chromosome.

most people wouldn't worry about it.

extreme people do.

ergo...

A judge has to be able to rule on the odd cases.
That requires an open mind, and the willingness and ability to absorb new testimony.

Sex with a dog doesn’t make you a dog. Sexual perversions don’t change your chromosomes.

That is not the point.
The point is that you do not have to "change your chromosomes".
The point is that we already have many instincts built into our chromosomes already.
And to ignore the natural response to over population, not only would be contrary to our own instincts, but likely risk the extermination of the species, from over population.

She never mentioned those with birth defects, liar. She doesn’t know what a woman is.
You Leftards love your war on women making them second class citizens.

She probably knows, but like too many other people today, like the stupid people in Hans Christian Andersen's classic tale, she is gushing over the Emperor's spectacular new outfit, because she is afraid of how she will be judged if she admits to the truth, that she can see that His Majesty is stark naked.

No God would ever be like the Old Testament claims.

At your age, it won't be long before you'll be standing before Him to be judged on what you have done with your life. You'll have the chance to tell Him to His face that he's a lie.

I wonder if He'll find that amusing.

The reason execution is murder is that it is deliberate killing of someone else, when NOT necessary in order to defend the rights of anyone else.
Killing in immediate defense is not murder because you have no choice.
Execution is murder because it is totally unnecessary.
Executions are done because they are enjoyed by those who do it, and they serve no purpose.
Nor can anyone ever gain the legal authority to execute.
We as individuals only have self defense authority, but not execution authority, so there is no legal way to delegate execution authority to government.

Once a criminal has been put to death, you can be quite confident that it will not commit any further crimes against human beings, nor impose any further burden on human beings.

Look, she knows what a woman is, she knows it, and we all know she knows it, but, its a question she couldn't answer without upsetting the left woke culture. Had she answered that question, the left would have come down hard on her.

Forum List

Back