Assad is an enemy of Isil, but not the West’s ally

You need Nusra visits each weekend until you learn what you are in support off.

Here, get a little more hysterical, and then take your meds.

Syria forces execute 10 children of rebels monitor The Jordan Times?
Back with bogus Nusra propaganda, little propaganda-bot?

Take your meds, and be sure not to miss your next therapy session.
Have you already received congrats-cards form Al-Qaeda?

Since you refuse to take your meds and keep your therapist appointments, along with you never having anything to really say about what is happening in all the other Middle East countries but instead are just a Sentinel on this forum watching with a close eye day and night in case someone says anything derogatory against your idol and his regime, I suggest you start your own blog telling everyone what angels Assad and his gang have always been.
Do you have something new integrated in your propaganda-bot like repeats? The blog idea is quite awesome, so go and make your own Nusra blog.

Since you refuse to take your meds and keep your therapist appointments, along with you never having anything to really say about what is happening in all the other Middle East countries but instead are just a Sentinel on this forum watching with a close eye day and night in case someone says anything derogatory against your idol and his regime, I suggest you start your own blog telling everyone what angels Assad and his gang have always been.
Do you have something new integrated in your propaganda-bot like repeats? The blog idea is quite awesome, so go and make your own Nusra blog.

You are the one who is not interested in anything else happening in the Middle East. Your main concern is that nobody, and I mean nobody, should be able to say anything about the Assad regime without demented you jumping in.

You are the one who is not interested in anything else happening in the Middle East. Your main concern is that nobody, and I mean nobody, should be able to say anything about the Assad regime without demented you jumping in.
Why should I leave propaganda lies of countries bolstering terrorism in Syria un-commented?

Why should I leave propaganda lies of countries bolstering terrorism in Syria un-commented?

Maybe it is propaganda to you, Little Boy, but have you ever thought that what they are saying is the truth about what happened Now take your meds, and then see if you can find something else to contribute to this forum about what is happening elsewhere in the Middle East..

Maybe it is propaganda to you, Little Boy, but have you ever thought that what they are saying is the truth about what happened Now take your meds, and then see if you can find something else to contribute to this forum about what is happening elsewhere in the Middle East..
You mean it is obvious that Syria´s enemies that bolster terrorism in Syria tell the truth? Take your meds.

You mean it is obvious that Syria´s enemies that bolster terrorism in Syria tell the truth? Take your meds.

It is you who need to take your meds and see your psychiatrist. You have done practically nothing on this Middle East forum but hysterically defends your idol like a maniac. I was reading the other day that Assad was evil, but ISIS is more evil than Assad. The article wasn't giving Assad a pass. However, you will never accept the fact that he has done horrible things to his people because in your demented mind he has worn a "white hat" during the entire duration he has been in charge of Syria. As they say -- Like Father, Like Son.

Survivors Of Syria s Torture Chambers Describe Horror

Syrians describe brutal prison torture - Al Jazeera English

It is you who need to take your meds and see your psychiatrist. You have done practically nothing on this Middle East forum but hysterically defends your idol like a maniac. I was reading the other day that Assad was evil, but ISIS is more evil than Assad. The article wasn't giving Assad a pass. However, you will never accept the fact that he has done horrible things to his people because in your demented mind he has worn a "white hat" during the entire duration he has been in charge of Syria. As they say -- Like Father, Like Son.

You are still blaming the Syrian gov´t while your "rebels" murder Christians and others, something you haven´t mentioned so far. You are still spreading propaganda lies, seeking for a thanks in a Al-Qaeda video message?

child-beheading-prisoner-e1355163321417.png

1_Britam_Leaks_Daily_Mail.jpg

You are still blaming the Syrian gov´t while your "rebels" murder Christians and others, something you haven´t mentioned so far. You are still spreading propaganda lies, seeking for a thanks in a Al-Qaeda video message?

You know something? I think it will take you months and months of therapy to get over your adoration of Assad, and maybe it will not even help in the end. I guess you will never be able to sleep like the normal people in Germany do but will sit in front of your computer ready to jump in whenever something is said derogatory about your idol or his regime.

You know something? I think it will take you months and months of therapy to get over your adoration of Assad, and maybe it will not even help in the end. I guess you will never be able to sleep like the normal people in Germany do but will sit in front of your computer ready to jump in whenever something is said derogatory about your idol or his regime.
But Sally, what made you suddenly start propaganda against President Assad and the Syrian people? You haven´t before your God launched a bombing campaign on Gaza. You are clearly some kind of puppet, according to that. Why don´t you cut off your Nusra-strings and start a normal life?

But Sally, what made you suddenly start propaganda against President Assad and the Syrian people? You haven´t before your God launched a bombing campaign on Gaza. You are clearly some kind of puppet, according to that. Why don´t you cut off your Nusra-strings and start a normal life?

Are you really that demented? Do you think that articles are written about Assad and his regime just for the fun of it? Assad is not perfect -- no matter what a mentally sick person thinks about him.

Are you really that demented? Do you think that articles are written about Assad and his regime just for the fun of it? Assad is not perfect -- no matter what a mentally sick person thinks about him.
But Sally, those who use terrorism trying to deprive Assad from power won´t voluntary tell something good about him. Didn´t your psychiatrist tell you that?

But Sally, those who use terrorism trying to deprive Assad from power won´t voluntary tell something good about him. Didn´t your psychiatrist tell you that?

As much as you would like everyone to believe that Assad is perfect, he is not. If he were that perfect, you would never have seen protests against him at the beginning. Everyone in Syria would have felt that everything was honky dory and all would have been happy to live under that tyrant.

Looks like Sally's brethren have captured close to 100 Christian Assyrian women and children.

"Militants of the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) reportedly captured scores of Assyrian Christians from villages in northeast Syria, two activist groups said Tuesday, citing witnesses."

But, the Syrian Army is now only 5 km. away from where ISIS is holding the Christians. Unfortunately, they probably can't attack without risking the lives of the Christians.

"ISIS has come under increasing pressure in the area in recent days, with Syrian President Bashar Assad sending additional state forces to the front lines..."

ISIS captures scores of Assyrian Christians in Hassakeh province Syria - CBS News

Looks like Sally's brethren have captured close to 100 Christian Assyrian women and children.

"Militants of the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) reportedly captured scores of Assyrian Christians from villages in northeast Syria, two activist groups said Tuesday, citing witnesses."

But, the Syrian Army is now only 5 km. away from where ISIS is holding the Christians. Unfortunately, they probably can't attack without risking the lives of the Christians.

"ISIS has come under increasing pressure in the area in recent days, with Syrian President Bashar Assad sending additional state forces to the front lines..."

ISIS captures scores of Assyrian Christians in Hassakeh province Syria - CBS News

It looks like it is your newly adopted brethren, Haniya, who have captured those Christians, as they have been capturing and killing them all along. My goodness, Christians have been harassed, persecuted, and murdered by your new brethren for years and this topic has been discussed on this forum many times, and now you are trying to make the viewers thinks that you actually care. I will reiterate once again -- if the viewers want to read about what Haniya's newly adopted brethren are doing to Christians all over the Muslim world, I suggest that they read Raymond Ibrahim's articles since he keeps track of these incidents.

You need Nusra visits each weekend until you learn what you are in support off.

Assad could be slicing throats in the streets of Damascus, not that far from it, and ironcross would still think he the messiah. He can't understand how so many syrians could go from protest to armed conflict or that foreign fighters would invade the country with such a saint running the country. It has to be smoke and mirrors. He knows so little about syria or assad. No one thinks Assad the good guy except ironcross and no one else is a blind to the torture, barrel bomb and massacres of the syria people. You could hit him with a ton of information, photos and evidence and he would still think it all fabricated. His Assad is the only victim in all this, so many millions are all liars. I doubt he will ever understand or really care about syria and the syrian people.

Assad could be slicing throats in the streets of Damascus, not that far from it, and ironcross would still think he the messiah. He can't understand how so many syrians could go from protest to armed conflict or that foreign fighters would invade the country with such a saint running the country. It has to be smoke and mirrors. He knows so little about syria or assad. No one thinks Assad the good guy except ironcross and no one else is a blind to the torture, barrel bomb and massacres of the syria people. You could hit him with a ton of information, photos and evidence and he would still think it all fabricated. His Assad is the only victim in all this, so many millions are all liars. I doubt he will ever understand or really care about syria and the syrian people.
The Nusra propagandists by themselves :rolleyes:
What is that ton of information filled with? Oh, yes. LIES!
Have you a burka stored somewhere for if you visit "rebel" controlled soil? And how are going to be sure, you are in a "rebel" area and not in the "Islamic State"?

You bullshitters have refused to comment this so far, so read it again:
"The data, relayed to NATO over the last month, asserted that 70 percent
of Syrians support the Assad regime. Another 20 percent were deemed neutral and the remaining 10 percent expressed support for the rebels."
NATO data Assad winning the war for Syrians hearts and minds - World Tribune World Tribune

Oh Sally, you are such a silly little butterfly.

Oh, Haniya, it is you who is like a little Muslim convert butterfly (farfour) flitting around all day long. Do you really think the viewers are that stupid not to see this? Do you even have a life other than this? I guess Haniya didn't like me mentioning Raymond Ibrahim again, a person who is a Christian Copt and who keeps tracks of what Haniya's newly adopted brethren are doing to Christians in the Muslim world.

Muslim Persecution Of Christians Raymond Ibrahim

The Nusra propagandists by themselves :rolleyes:
What is that ton of information filled with? Oh, yes. LIES!
Have you a burka stored somewhere for if you visit "rebel" controlled soil? And how are going to be sure, you are in a "rebel" area and not in the "Islamic State"?

You bullshitters have refused to comment this so far, so read it again:
"The data, relayed to NATO over the last month, asserted that 70 percent
of Syrians support the Assad regime. Another 20 percent were deemed neutral and the remaining 10 percent expressed support for the rebels."
NATO data Assad winning the war for Syrians hearts and minds - World Tribune World Tribune

Give it a rest. Aris seems to be more informed than you are, and all you appear to do is think that Assad is even better than sliced bread. Can you tell us why when the original protests started, people were gunned down by the Syrian Army? Couldn't some compromise be made with all the parties concerned so this didn't have to go on and on with over 200,000 people killed so far and millions of displaced people?

Oh Sally, you are such a silly little butterfly.

Oh, Haniya, it is you who is like a little Muslim convert butterfly (farfour) flitting around all day long. Do you really think the viewers are that stupid not to see this? Do you even have a life other than this? I guess Haniya didn't like me mentioning Raymond Ibrahim again, a person who is a Christian Copt and who keeps tracks of what Haniya's newly adopted brethren are doing to Christians in the Muslim world.

Muslim Persecution Of Christians Raymond Ibrahim

You can mention him as much as you want. There are plenty of Christian Zionists, he isn't the only one.

Forum List

Back