Assad is an enemy of Isil, but not the West’s ally

I am curious about this overwhelming support for Baathist Assad. Were you
guys----Monte and Captain blei fans of sadaam too?

and not a peep about Assad's forces of the 82 brigade at daraa falling apart. This is overwhelming support by syrian officers and soldiers for Assad?
Good grief! Don't these pro-assad people read the news, or just state issued propaganda about how amazing assad is?
You cannot even tell the truth when it is about the situation on the battlefields.
Special Report Implications of the Syrian Army s Southern Offensive The Tower

Just because you don't like the news does not mean I lie. I don't have to

After the collapse of his forces .. Assad accused soldiers of treason
January 29, 2015 12:13 PM Syria

(paraphrased translation)
....accused the General Command of the Syria army and a number of soldiers of treason for events that caused the the rebels to take control of Daraa from the 82 Brigade last few days.
Assad regime is trying to hide the moral state of collapse suffered by him and his army troops and justify the military failures cascading at the front as rebel brigades progress in many areas

you can read the arabic article at eldorar.com

You just can't wait till the Christians are expelled from Syria (or murdered) by the Islamists you support, can you. You would have all Christians removed or murdered if it gives Israel even a small strategic advantage. You pro-Israelis are so transparent.

and not a peep about Assad's forces of the 82 brigade at daraa falling apart. This is overwhelming support by syrian officers and soldiers for Assad?
Good grief! Don't these pro-assad people read the news, or just state issued propaganda about how amazing assad is?
You cannot even tell the truth when it is about the situation on the battlefields.

....accused the General Command of the Syria army and a number of soldiers of treason for events that caused the the rebels to take control of Daraa from the 82 Brigade last few days.
Assad regime is trying to hide the moral state of collapse suffered by him and his army troops and justify the military failures cascading at the front as rebel brigades progress in many areas

You are bullshitting and your disgusting propaganda source is lying. Its the only reporting site talking about treason accusations and collapse. It rather looks like that the air-defense base fell to Al-Nusra after a 3 months siege. There is no collapse or treason but just a bunch of disgusting terrorist lies and the incident is a small scaled one compared to the major happenings and cannot be used to predict collapses or measure the moral of the Syrian army. It is not even clear if it is true, anyway, as only terrorist propaganda sources have reported. The Syrian army is advancing in the region (with Hezbollah and Iranian support) in general and will crush your terrorists.
The sites you are on, however, unveil your disgusting love of terrorists of Nusra and co as it reports of rebels (Nusra terrorists) freeing civilians and and Syrian forces killing civilians while in truth it´s the other way round. Your source is an abhorrent example for the support Al-Qaeda is enjoying.
The Syrian army will smash all your disgusting terrorists in the end and there is nothing you or other terrorist supporting elements can do about.

Terrorist propaganda sources about the happening:
eldorar.com:
https://translate.googleusercontent.../68567&usg=ALkJrhgToWrJH1LOYx-DoJkk6ihdCQatQg

The Nusra Front several rebel and Islamic factions seize the Brigade 82 Syrian Observatory For Human Rights

Rebels Capture Brigade 82 in Dara a

mwtmr.jpg

ISIS-hand-signal-800x451.jpg

issi-finger-salute.jpeg

Last edited:

You just can't wait till the Christians are expelled from Syria (or murdered) by the Islamists you support, can you. You would have all Christians removed or murdered if it gives Israel even a small strategic advantage. You pro-Israelis are so transparent.

Isn't it funny, Aris, when you see this Muslim propaganda pair coming over here like some creepy crawlers (evidently they must feel they want to cover all bases now so have crept over here after spending hours bashing Israel day in and day out) saying that you don't care about the Christians and want to see them killed or removed for Israel? Strange, isn't it, that for years there were reports on this forum about how poorly the Christians were faring in the Muslim Middle East, and all of a sudden this pair shows up,like they really, really care about Christians. Meanwhile, what has been happening to the Christians in not only the Middle East, but also Southeast Asia and Africa seems to have conveniently slipped the minds of Haniya and her musical chair partner. For readers to be apprised of what is happening to the Christians by this pair's fellow Muslims, all they have to do is read Raymond Ibrahim's articles. He is a Coptic Christian who collects information from those Christian groups operating in the Muslim world to keep an eye on what is happening to their fellow Christians.

Isn't it funny, Aris, when you see this Muslim propaganda pair coming over here like some creepy crawlers (evidently they must feel they want to cover all bases now so have crept over here after spending hours bashing Israel day in and day out) saying that you don't care about the Christians and want to see them killed or removed for Israel? Strange, isn't it, that for years there were reports on this forum about how poorly the Christians were faring in the Muslim Middle East, and all of a sudden this pair shows up,like they really, really care about Christians. Meanwhile, what has been happening to the Christians in not only the Middle East, but also Southeast Asia and Africa seems to have conveniently slipped the minds of Haniya and her musical chair partner. For readers to be apprised of what is happening to the Christians by this pair's fellow Muslims, all they have to do is read Raymond Ibrahim's articles. He is a Coptic Christian who collects information from those Christian groups operating in the Muslim world to keep an eye on what is happening to their fellow Christians.
You dirty scumbags make Islamist propaganda and when we reject your inhuman agenda you call us Muslims?
I hope your shit will stick in your windpipe and make you silent. You know, terrorists and their supporters will go to hell, the only place they belong.

You dirty scumbags make Islamist propaganda and when we reject your inhuman agenda you call us Muslims?
I hope your shit will stuck in your windpipe and make you silent. You know, terrorists and their supporters will go to hell, the only place they belong.

Listen to this Little Kid when he should actually be sleeping right now in Germany. He's really a riot calling people a scumbag when so many Christians have been murdered all over the Muslim world and there are posters who want this to be kept very quiet. I hope you don't mind if I say what you are wishing for me I wish the same thing for you?

As for hell, you seem to know what goes on down there on a first-hand basis. Did Mr. Lucifer ask you down there for a weekend visit?

It seems that you and Aris are the Muslim propaganda pair. You are supporting Islamists in Syria that are attempting to overthrow the only secular government left in the Middle East. The overthrow of the Syrian Government would have the same result for Christians as the overthrow of the Iraqi government, the Christians would have to leave or be killed by the Islamists. But carry on Sally. Accusing anyone that disagrees with you of being a Muslim. Why don't you grow up.

It seems that you and Aris are the Muslim propaganda pair. You are supporting Islamists in Syria that are attempting to overthrow the only secular government left in the Middle East. The overthrow of the Syrian Government would have the same result for Christians as the overthrow of the Iraqi government, the Christians would have to leave or be killed by the Islamists. But carry on Sally. Accusing anyone that disagrees with you of being a Muslim. Why don't you grow up.[/QUOTE

Really, Haniya??? With you two being like some high profile propaganda team day in and day out??? Don't forget, Haniya, many of us saw your Facebook page before you quickly locked it up when your new Muslim name was mentioned.

As far as what is happening to the Christians in the Muslim world, let me reiterate. The viewers can get a very good overview of what is happening to them just by reading the articles by Raymond Ibrahim.

I hope your shit will stuck in your windpipe and make you silent. You know, terrorists and their supporters will go to hell, the only place they belong.

Listen to this Little Kid when he should actually be sleeping right now in Germany. He's really a riot calling people a scumbag when so many Christians have been murdered all over the Muslim world and there are posters who want this to be kept very quiet. I hope you don't mind if I say what you are wishing for me I wish the same thing for you?

As for hell, you seem to know what goes on down there on a first-hand basis. Did Mr. Lucifer ask you down there for a weekend visit?
Should I care about what a little dirty hired mouth wishes to me? No, that´s just too low for me. But tell me, what does supporting murderous terrorists earn you? What is it that it is worth to trade your conscience for. No, stop, it was probably free! I am sure, you sold your conscience by another "opportunity" long ago.

Should I care about what a little dirty hired mouth wishes to me? No, that´s just too low for me. But tell me, what does supporting murderous terrorists earn you? What is it that it is worth to trade your conscience for. No, stop, its free! I am sure, you sold your conscience by another "opportunity" long ago.

I am a dirty hired hand??? It is obvious, Little Boy, that you need your mouth washed out plus some psychiatric help. Anyone who feels that he has to stay up during hours when other Germans are sleeping just to post on a message board like some Sentinel for his Idol needs help very, very badly.

You are bullshitting and your disgusting propaganda source is lying. Its the only reporting site talking about treason accusations and collapse. It rather looks like that the air-defense base fell to Al-Nusra after a 3 months siege. There is no collapse or treason but just a bunch of disgusting terrorist lies and the incident is a small scaled one compared to the major happenings and cannot be used to predict collapses or measure the moral of the Syrian army. It is not even clear if it is true, anyway, as only terrorist propaganda sources have reported. The Syrian army is advancing in the region (with Hezbollah and Iranian support) in general and will crush your terrorists.
The sites you are on, however, unveil your disgusting love of terrorists of Nusra and co as it reports of rebels (Nusra terrorists) freeing civilians and and Syrian forces killing civilians while in truth it´s the other way round. Your source is an abhorrent example for the support Al-Qaeda is enjoying.
The Syrian army will smash all your disgusting terrorists in the end and there is nothing you or other terrorist supporting elements can do about.

eldorar.com:
https://translate.googleusercontent.../68567&usg=ALkJrhgToWrJH1LOYx-DoJkk6ihdCQatQg

The Nusra Front several rebel and Islamic factions seize the Brigade 82 Syrian Observatory For Human Rights

mwtmr.jpg

issi-finger-salute.jpeg

eldorar.com:

mwtmr.jpg

issi-finger-salute.jpeg

next you will start crying and roll around on the floor banging you fists like a three year old?

Assad lost the 82 brigade but it was not a blow to the moral? You can't believe Assad would blame his officers for the loss instead of his own actions and orders? That charges of treason would not follow for their failure?
You can't believe that Assad is that petty or vindictive?
Rather it should be a moral victory for Assad's forces and a failure of for the opposition or nusra?
Shake you head again and see of the marble settle in to their proper place.
Find someone that reads arabic and have them read the news report to you. Then you can yell at them to lying to you.
What did you think was going to happen? Do you have even the slightest comprehension of life culture or events in Syria? You thought Assad would give them a medal and a parade through the streets and maybe a ten course dinner at his place?

Keep you tantrums to yourself.

I was never a fan of nusra, I support the syria opposition of the FSA. I don't care for the sectarian forces of fundementalist Islam or the use of the faith to justify hate and violence. I understand the place religion has in the region but those pushing for any type of islamic law or authority is not the vision I want for syria. Not the assad alwaites, not the shiite, not the sunni.
I certain don't want to see ISIS with their idea of justice, like burning three girls that left europe to travel to syria, or the beheading of scores of prisoners, or the genocide of the yazidi, or the selling of girls into slavery.
I've seen the worse of both extremes.
How did you become so besotted with assad? You don't care about the syrian people or the country, so why are you even posting your propaganda and trying to put down everyone that is not as totally in love with assad as you are?

Last edited:
Aris, I have been able to confirm that you are a bullshitter based on your posts regarding subjects I am well versed in. You are supporting the Islamists in Syria, only because they weaken an enemy of Israel. You do not care if those same Islamists will murder or induce the departure of the vibrant Christian community in Syria. You are very transparent. I can read you like a book.

He need to lay off the caffeine and red bull. Perhaps some camomile or cannabis tea with lemon, no sugar. No more than three hours a day on the computer. Start walking at least a mile or two in the evening so he sleeps better.

Should I care about what a little dirty hired mouth wishes to me? No, that´s just too low for me. But tell me, what does supporting murderous terrorists earn you? What is it that it is worth to trade your conscience for. No, stop, its free! I am sure, you sold your conscience by another "opportunity" long ago.

I am a dirty hired hand??? It is obvious, Little Boy, that you need your mouth washed out plus some psychiatric help. Anyone who feels that he has to stay up during hours when other Germans are sleeping just to post on a message board like some Sentinel for his Idol needs help very, very badly.
You need Nusra visits each weekend until you learn what you are in support off.

eldorar.com:

mwtmr.jpg

issi-finger-salute.jpeg

eldorar.com:

mwtmr.jpg

issi-finger-salute.jpeg

next you will start crying and roll around on the floor banging you fists like a three year old?

Assad lost the 82 brigade but it was not a blow to the moral? You can't believe Assad would blame his officers for the loss instead of his own actions and orders? That charges of treason would not follow for their failure?
You can't believe that Assad is that petty or vindictive?
Rather it should be a moral victory for Assad's forces and a failure of for the opposition or nusra?
Shake you head again and see of the marble settle in to their proper place.
Find someone that reads arabic and have them read the news report to you. Then you can yell at them to lying to you.
What did you think was going to happen? Do you have even the slightest comprehension of life culture or events in Syria? You thought Assad would give them a medal and a parade through the streets and maybe a ten course dinner at his place?

Keep you tantrums to yourself.

I was never a fan of nusra, I support the syria opposition of the FSA. I don't care for the sectarian forces of fundementalist Islam or the use of the faith to justify hate and violence. I understand the place religion has in the region but those pushing for any type of islamic law or authority is not the vision I want for syria. Not the assad alwaites, not the shiite, not the sunni.
I certain don't want to see ISIS with their idea of justice, like burning three girls that left europe to travel to syria, or the beheading of scores of prisoners, or the genocide of the yazidi, or the selling of girls into slavery.
I've seen the worse of both extremes.
How did you become so besotted with assad? You don't care about the syrian people or the country, so why are you even posting your propaganda and trying to put down everyone that is not as totally in love with assad as you are?
Nothing what you say is true. You are a certified enemy of the Syrian people and you are a potential enemy of any people that causelessly gets into Uncle Sam´s gun sight. What is making you an enemy of humanity and humankind in general.

Here, get a little more hysterical, and then take your meds.

Syria forces execute 10 children of rebels monitor The Jordan Times?

Back with bogus Nusra propaganda, little propaganda-bot?

Take your meds, and be sure not to miss your next therapy session.

Have you already received congrats-cards form Al-Qaeda?

Have you already received congrats-cards form Al-Qaeda?

Since you refuse to take your meds and keep your therapist appointments, along with you never having anything to really say about what is happening in all the other Middle East countries but instead are just a Sentinel on this forum watching with a close eye day and night in case someone says anything derogatory against your idol and his regime, I suggest you start your own blog telling everyone what angels Assad and his gang have always been.

Forum List

Back