Assad is an enemy of Isil, but not the West’s ally

Oh Sally, you are such a silly little butterfly.

Oh, Haniya, it is you who is like a little Muslim convert butterfly (farfour) flitting around all day long. Do you really think the viewers are that stupid not to see this? Do you even have a life other than this? I guess Haniya didn't like me mentioning Raymond Ibrahim again, a person who is a Christian Copt and who keeps tracks of what Haniya's newly adopted brethren are doing to Christians in the Muslim world.

Muslim Persecution Of Christians Raymond Ibrahim

You can mention him as much as you want. There are plenty of Christian Zionists, he isn't the only one.

The big difference, Haniya, is that he collects information from the different Christian organizations operating in the Muslim world. Are you actually dumb enough to try to make the viewers believe that all those sending him information are actually Christian Zionists? Meanwhile, your newly adopted brethren are busily murdering Christians in the Muslim world, and this you would be hard pressed to deny.

While I agree that many Muslims are oppressing Christians throughout the Middle East, The Israeli Jews are doing the same. That is the difference between you and I. I am a neutral, you are a partisan. Do you think that your friend listened to these Christians?

While I agree that many Muslims are oppressing Christians throughout the Middle East, The Israeli Jews are doing the same. That is the difference between you and I. I am a neutral, you are a partisan. Do you think that your friend listened to these Christians?

Do you really think you are fooling everyone, Haniya? Before you crept over to this forum, you were so busy bashing Israel the minute you started posting on the USMessageBoard. I think people who are actually fair are quite aware that Hamas starts up by shooting rockets into Israel, Israel retaliates, and then posters like Haniya can't wait to blame Israel for the deaths which happen because of the action of Hamas. Perhaps one day, Haniya can go over there and volunteer to be a human shield so that some innocent civilian in Gaza wouldn't have to be forced to..

A Gazan Arab Secretly Produced this Video for All to See - Israel Video Network

Take your meds, and be sure not to miss your next therapy session.
Have you already received congrats-cards form Al-Qaeda?

Since you refuse to take your meds and keep your therapist appointments, along with you never having anything to really say about what is happening in all the other Middle East countries but instead are just a Sentinel on this forum watching with a close eye day and night in case someone says anything derogatory against your idol and his regime, I suggest you start your own blog telling everyone what angels Assad and his gang have always been.

Assad could be slicing throats in the streets of Damascus, not that far from it, and ironcross would still think he the messiah. He can't understand how so many syrians could go from protest to armed conflict or that foreign fighters would invade the country with such a saint running the country. It has to be smoke and mirrors. He knows so little about syria or assad. No one thinks Assad the good guy except ironcross and no one else is a blind to the torture, barrel bomb and massacres of the syria people. You could hit him with a ton of information, photos and evidence and he would still think it all fabricated. His Assad is the only victim in all this, so many millions are all liars. I doubt he will ever understand or really care about syria and the syrian people.
The Nusra propagandists by themselves :rolleyes:
What is that ton of information filled with? Oh, yes. LIES!
Have you a burka stored somewhere for if you visit "rebel" controlled soil? And how are going to be sure, you are in a "rebel" area and not in the "Islamic State"?

You bullshitters have refused to comment this so far, so read it again:
"The data, relayed to NATO over the last month, asserted that 70 percent
of Syrians support the Assad regime. Another 20 percent were deemed neutral and the remaining 10 percent expressed support for the rebels."
NATO data Assad winning the war for Syrians hearts and minds - World Tribune World Tribune

Give it a rest. Aris seems to be more informed than you are, and all you appear to do is think that Assad is even better than sliced bread. Can you tell us why when the original protests started, people were gunned down by the Syrian Army? Couldn't some compromise be made with all the parties concerned so this didn't have to go on and on with over 200,000 people killed so far and millions of displaced people?
1. When the original protests started, the army left:
"The Syrian military began pulling out of the southwestern town of Daraa on Thursday after a mission to "restore security and calm," state TV reported.

Government troops have been battling pro-reform protesters over the past month and a half. The human rights group Amnesty International says more than 500 people were killed during the clashes and thousands more were rounded up for questioning.

"Scores were arrested and huge amounts of up-to-date weapons and ammunition in several places were confiscated, which helped bring back the sense of safety to the residents of the city," a Syrian military source told the SANA news agency about the Daraa mission."
State TV says Syrian military starts to leave Daraa - CNN.com

2. The terrorists refuse to negotiate with the government:
"Abu Mohammed al-Joulani, a leader of al-Nusra and al-Qaeda told Al Jazeera in an interview that they will "not recognise any results that come out of the Geneva II conference"..."
Geneva II peace Conference doomed to fail US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Do you really think you are fooling everyone, Haniya? Before you crept over to this forum, you were so busy bashing Israel the minute you started posting on the USMessageBoard. I think people who are actually fair are quite aware that Hamas starts up by shooting rockets into Israel, Israel retaliates, and then posters like Haniya can't wait to blame Israel for the deaths which happen because of the action of Hamas. Perhaps one day, Haniya can go over there and volunteer to be a human shield so that some innocent civilian in Gaza wouldn't have to be forced to..

What's to fool, you silly goose. Stating fact and backing up that fact with neutral and source documentation is not "bashing" Israel. It is just fact. If I presented facts that demonstrated that the Nazis killed Jews and posted the source documentation that backed up that fact, would it be Nazi bashing?

Millions of people herded into a blockaded strip have a right to try to gain their freedom. I don't think anyone would complain that the Jews in the Warsaw Ghetto shot and killed Germans occasionally.

Posting a video from a Hasbara site is lame. If I were stupid enough to post videos from a pro-Palestinian site, e.g. Electronic Intifada, (as you are post from Hasbara sites) would take any notice of those videos? So, don't expect me to take any notice of anything you post from propaganda sites.

I know one thing, in the first year to six months of the Syrian uprisings, THERE WAS NO ISIS. It was a purely secular movement.

ISIS is simply a by product of the following:

- Assad's relentless butchery and genocide of his people
- Lack of by proper action by the US, Arab neighbors, and international community towards Assad's genocide.
- Our idiot president's premature withdrawal from Iraq.

seems to me that you are saying that ISIS is a sunni reaction to a
somewhat SHIITE threat-----to wit an IRANIAN threat. It is arabs pitted
against Iran---------a rejection of ----HEZBOLLAH?

Yes, its one Islamist supremacist terrorist group vs another, vying to dominate the region and then the world. Proving to us every day, just how peaceful and tolerant Islam truly is.

What's to fool, you silly goose. Stating fact and backing up that fact with neutral and source documentation is not "bashing" Israel. It is just fact. If I presented facts that demonstrated that the Nazis killed Jews and posted the source documentation that backed up that fact, would it be Nazi bashing?

Millions of people herded into a blockaded strip have a right to try to gain their freedom. I don't think anyone would complain that the Jews in the Warsaw Ghetto shot and killed Germans occasionally.

Posting a video from a Hasbara site is lame. If I were stupid enough to post videos from a pro-Palestinian site, e.g. Electronic Intifada, (as you are post from Hasbara sites) would take any notice of those videos? So, don't expect me to take any notice of anything you post from propaganda sites.

Millions? Herded? Speaking of bullshit, you have yet to post anything factual, you anti Semetic pig.

I am curious about this overwhelming support for Baathist Assad. Were you
guys----Monte and Captain blei fans of sadaam too?

and not a peep about Assad's forces of the 82 brigade at daraa falling apart. This is overwhelming support by syrian officers and soldiers for Assad?
Good grief! Don't these pro-assad people read the news, or just state issued propaganda about how amazing assad is?
You cannot even tell the truth when it is about the situation on the battlefields.
Special Report Implications of the Syrian Army s Southern Offensive The Tower

Just because you don't like the news does not mean I lie. I don't have to

After the collapse of his forces .. Assad accused soldiers of treason
January 29, 2015 12:13 PM Syria

(paraphrased translation)
....accused the General Command of the Syria army and a number of soldiers of treason for events that caused the the rebels to take control of Daraa from the 82 Brigade last few days.
Assad regime is trying to hide the moral state of collapse suffered by him and his army troops and justify the military failures cascading at the front as rebel brigades progress in many areas

you can read the arabic article at eldorar.com

You just can't wait till the Christians are expelled from Syria (or murdered) by the Islamists you support, can you. You would have all Christians removed or murdered if it gives Israel even a small strategic advantage. You pro-Israelis are so transparent.

Making it look like Jews are the enemy of Christians again? Ha ha ha.

I told you before, that pig won't fly, and neither will you, Abdul.

and not a peep about Assad's forces of the 82 brigade at daraa falling apart. This is overwhelming support by syrian officers and soldiers for Assad?
Good grief! Don't these pro-assad people read the news, or just state issued propaganda about how amazing assad is?
You cannot even tell the truth when it is about the situation on the battlefields.

....accused the General Command of the Syria army and a number of soldiers of treason for events that caused the the rebels to take control of Daraa from the 82 Brigade last few days.
Assad regime is trying to hide the moral state of collapse suffered by him and his army troops and justify the military failures cascading at the front as rebel brigades progress in many areas

You just can't wait till the Christians are expelled from Syria (or murdered) by the Islamists you support, can you. You would have all Christians removed or murdered if it gives Israel even a small strategic advantage. You pro-Israelis are so transparent.

Isn't it funny, Aris, when you see this Muslim propaganda pair coming over here like some creepy crawlers (evidently they must feel they want to cover all bases now so have crept over here after spending hours bashing Israel day in and day out) saying that you don't care about the Christians and want to see them killed or removed for Israel? Strange, isn't it, that for years there were reports on this forum about how poorly the Christians were faring in the Muslim Middle East, and all of a sudden this pair shows up,like they really, really care about Christians. Meanwhile, what has been happening to the Christians in not only the Middle East, but also Southeast Asia and Africa seems to have conveniently slipped the minds of Haniya and her musical chair partner. For readers to be apprised of what is happening to the Christians by this pair's fellow Muslims, all they have to do is read Raymond Ibrahim's articles. He is a Coptic Christian who collects information from those Christian groups operating in the Muslim world to keep an eye on what is happening to their fellow Christians.

It seems that you and Aris are the Muslim propaganda pair. You are supporting Islamists in Syria that are attempting to overthrow the only secular government left in the Middle East. The overthrow of the Syrian Government would have the same result for Christians as the overthrow of the Iraqi government, the Christians would have to leave or be killed by the Islamists. But carry on Sally. Accusing anyone that disagrees with you of being a Muslim. Why don't you grow up.

Seems like you're an idiot who doesn't understand that the Syrian uprising against a barbaric was entirely secular. Also seems like you don't give a rats butt that this dictator has killed over 200,000 of his own people. SCUM.

You are bullshitting and your disgusting propaganda source is lying. Its the only reporting site talking about treason accusations and collapse. It rather looks like that the air-defense base fell to Al-Nusra after a 3 months siege. There is no collapse or treason but just a bunch of disgusting terrorist lies and the incident is a small scaled one compared to the major happenings and cannot be used to predict collapses or measure the moral of the Syrian army. It is not even clear if it is true, anyway, as only terrorist propaganda sources have reported. The Syrian army is advancing in the region (with Hezbollah and Iranian support) in general and will crush your terrorists.
The sites you are on, however, unveil your disgusting love of terrorists of Nusra and co as it reports of rebels (Nusra terrorists) freeing civilians and and Syrian forces killing civilians while in truth it´s the other way round. Your source is an abhorrent example for the support Al-Qaeda is enjoying.
The Syrian army will smash all your disgusting terrorists in the end and there is nothing you or other terrorist supporting elements can do about.

Terrorist propaganda sources about the happening:
eldorar.com:
https://translate.googleusercontent.../68567&usg=ALkJrhgToWrJH1LOYx-DoJkk6ihdCQatQg

The Nusra Front several rebel and Islamic factions seize the Brigade 82 Syrian Observatory For Human Rights

Rebels Capture Brigade 82 in Dara a

mwtmr.jpg

ISIS-hand-signal-800x451.jpg

issi-finger-salute.jpeg

You are bullshitting and your disgusting propaganda source is lying. Its the only reporting site talking about treason accusations and collapse. It rather looks like that the air-defense base fell to Al-Nusra after a 3 months siege. There is no collapse or treason but just a bunch of disgusting terrorist lies and the incident is a small scaled one compared to the major happenings and cannot be used to predict collapses or measure the moral of the Syrian army. It is not even clear if it is true, anyway, as only terrorist propaganda sources have reported. The Syrian army is advancing in the region (with Hezbollah and Iranian support) in general and will crush your terrorists.
The sites you are on, however, unveil your disgusting love of terrorists of Nusra and co as it reports of rebels (Nusra terrorists) freeing civilians and and Syrian forces killing civilians while in truth it´s the other way round. Your source is an abhorrent example for the support Al-Qaeda is enjoying.
The Syrian army will smash all your disgusting terrorists in the end and there is nothing you or other terrorist supporting elements can do about.

eldorar.com:
https://translate.googleusercontent.../68567&usg=ALkJrhgToWrJH1LOYx-DoJkk6ihdCQatQg

The Nusra Front several rebel and Islamic factions seize the Brigade 82 Syrian Observatory For Human Rights

mwtmr.jpg

issi-finger-salute.jpeg

next you will start crying and roll around on the floor banging you fists like a three year old?

Assad lost the 82 brigade but it was not a blow to the moral? You can't believe Assad would blame his officers for the loss instead of his own actions and orders? That charges of treason would not follow for their failure?
You can't believe that Assad is that petty or vindictive?
Rather it should be a moral victory for Assad's forces and a failure of for the opposition or nusra?
Shake you head again and see of the marble settle in to their proper place.
Find someone that reads arabic and have them read the news report to you. Then you can yell at them to lying to you.
What did you think was going to happen? Do you have even the slightest comprehension of life culture or events in Syria? You thought Assad would give them a medal and a parade through the streets and maybe a ten course dinner at his place?

Keep you tantrums to yourself.

I was never a fan of nusra, I support the syria opposition of the FSA. I don't care for the sectarian forces of fundementalist Islam or the use of the faith to justify hate and violence. I understand the place religion has in the region but those pushing for any type of islamic law or authority is not the vision I want for syria. Not the assad alwaites, not the shiite, not the sunni.
I certain don't want to see ISIS with their idea of justice, like burning three girls that left europe to travel to syria, or the beheading of scores of prisoners, or the genocide of the yazidi, or the selling of girls into slavery.
I've seen the worse of both extremes.
How did you become so besotted with assad? You don't care about the syrian people or the country, so why are you even posting your propaganda and trying to put down everyone that is not as totally in love with assad as you are?
Nothing what you say is true. You are a certified enemy of the Syrian people and you are a potential enemy of any people that causelessly gets into Uncle Sam´s gun sight. What is making you an enemy of humanity and humankind in general.

Bullshit. Anybody who supports a brutal barbaric dictator like Assad is an enemy of the Syrian people.

Since you refuse to take your meds and keep your therapist appointments, along with you never having anything to really say about what is happening in all the other Middle East countries but instead are just a Sentinel on this forum watching with a close eye day and night in case someone says anything derogatory against your idol and his regime, I suggest you start your own blog telling everyone what angels Assad and his gang have always been.
Do you have something new integrated in your propaganda-bot like repeats? The blog idea is quite awesome, so go and make your own Nusra blog.

You are the one who is not interested in anything else happening in the Middle East. Your main concern is that nobody, and I mean nobody, should be able to say anything about the Assad regime without demented you jumping in.
Why should I leave propaganda lies of countries bolstering terrorism in Syria un-commented?

Maybe it is propaganda to you, Little Boy, but have you ever thought that what they are saying is the truth about what happened Now take your meds, and then see if you can find something else to contribute to this forum about what is happening elsewhere in the Middle East..
You mean it is obvious that Syria´s enemies that bolster terrorism in Syria tell the truth? Take your meds.

The biggest enemy of the Syrian people is its leader, ASSAD.

Haniya or her sidekick is so funny, funny. If the Muslims don't like anything, it is propaganda no matter if it is the truth. Meanwhile, the Muslims have murdered millions of innocent people in the name of Islam, and so many Muslims close their eyes to it. Yes, Hamas is wonderful, aren't they, Haniya? Always starting up something that they know Israel will retaliate for, and then you and the rest of the Muslims whine that the Israelis are so, so bad.

Have you already received congrats-cards form Al-Qaeda?

Assad could be slicing throats in the streets of Damascus, not that far from it, and ironcross would still think he the messiah. He can't understand how so many syrians could go from protest to armed conflict or that foreign fighters would invade the country with such a saint running the country. It has to be smoke and mirrors. He knows so little about syria or assad. No one thinks Assad the good guy except ironcross and no one else is a blind to the torture, barrel bomb and massacres of the syria people. You could hit him with a ton of information, photos and evidence and he would still think it all fabricated. His Assad is the only victim in all this, so many millions are all liars. I doubt he will ever understand or really care about syria and the syrian people.
The Nusra propagandists by themselves :rolleyes:
What is that ton of information filled with? Oh, yes. LIES!
Have you a burka stored somewhere for if you visit "rebel" controlled soil? And how are going to be sure, you are in a "rebel" area and not in the "Islamic State"?

You bullshitters have refused to comment this so far, so read it again:
"The data, relayed to NATO over the last month, asserted that 70 percent
of Syrians support the Assad regime. Another 20 percent were deemed neutral and the remaining 10 percent expressed support for the rebels."
NATO data Assad winning the war for Syrians hearts and minds - World Tribune World Tribune

Give it a rest. Aris seems to be more informed than you are, and all you appear to do is think that Assad is even better than sliced bread. Can you tell us why when the original protests started, people were gunned down by the Syrian Army? Couldn't some compromise be made with all the parties concerned so this didn't have to go on and on with over 200,000 people killed so far and millions of displaced people?
1. When the original protests started, the army left:
"The Syrian military began pulling out of the southwestern town of Daraa on Thursday after a mission to "restore security and calm," state TV reported.

Government troops have been battling pro-reform protesters over the past month and a half. The human rights group Amnesty International says more than 500 people were killed during the clashes and thousands more were rounded up for questioning.

"Scores were arrested and huge amounts of up-to-date weapons and ammunition in several places were confiscated, which helped bring back the sense of safety to the residents of the city," a Syrian military source told the SANA news agency about the Daraa mission."
State TV says Syrian military starts to leave Daraa - CNN.com

2. The terrorists refuse to negotiate with the government:
"Abu Mohammed al-Joulani, a leader of al-Nusra and al-Qaeda told Al Jazeera in an interview that they will "not recognise any results that come out of the Geneva II conference"..."
Geneva II peace Conference doomed to fail US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

So 500 people were killed and probably just as many or more were wounded. If protestors started up in your town tomorrow, do you think the authorities will give the orders to shoot the protestors with live ammunition so that around 500 will be killed or would the order be to disperse the crowd with tear gas or some other method?

eldorar.com:

mwtmr.jpg

issi-finger-salute.jpeg

eldorar.com:

mwtmr.jpg

issi-finger-salute.jpeg

next you will start crying and roll around on the floor banging you fists like a three year old?

Assad lost the 82 brigade but it was not a blow to the moral? You can't believe Assad would blame his officers for the loss instead of his own actions and orders? That charges of treason would not follow for their failure?
Rather it should be a moral victory for Assad's forces and a failure of for the opposition or nusra?
Find someone that reads arabic and have them read the news report to you. Then you can yell at them to lying to you.
What did you think was going to happen? Do you have even the slightest comprehension of life culture or events in Syria? You thought Assad would give them a medal and a parade through the streets and maybe a ten course dinner at his place?

I was never a fan of nusra, I support the syria opposition of the FSA. I don't care for the sectarian forces of fundementalist Islam or the use of the faith to justify hate and violence. I understand the place religion has in the region but those pushing for any type of islamic law or authority is not the vision I want for syria. Not the assad alwaites, not the shiite, not the sunni.
I certain don't want to see ISIS with their idea of justice, like burning three girls that left europe to travel to syria, or the beheading of scores of prisoners, or the genocide of the yazidi, or the selling of girls into slavery.
How did you become so besotted with assad? You don't care about the syrian people or the country, so why are you even posting your propaganda and trying to put down everyone that is not as totally in love with assad as you are?
Nothing what you say is true. You are a certified enemy of the Syrian people and you are a potential enemy of any people that causelessly gets into Uncle Sam´s gun sight. What is making you an enemy of humanity and humankind in general.

Bullshit. Anybody who supports a brutal barbaric dictator like Assad is an enemy of the Syrian people.
I should personalize each IDF shelling´s civilian victim to Netanyahu and you won´t repeat your funny argument.
It is also good that the Syrian people makes the decision in that case. The "brutal dictator" is the only hope for millions for years. When there still were civilians the terrorists threatened to throw them from the buildings when the army would attack.

eldorar.com:

mwtmr.jpg

issi-finger-salute.jpeg

eldorar.com:

mwtmr.jpg

issi-finger-salute.jpeg

I should personalize each IDF shelling´s civilian victim to Netanyahu and you won´t repeat your funny argument.
It is also good that the Syrian people makes the decision in that case. The "brutal dictator" is the only hope for millions for years. When there still were civilians the terrorists threatened to throw them from the buildings when the army would attack.

IDF is at war with Hamas terrorists, Assad is at war and killing his own people

eldorar.com:

mwtmr.jpg

issi-finger-salute.jpeg

eldorar.com:

mwtmr.jpg

issi-finger-salute.jpeg

No. The terrorists in Syria are far worse than Hamas. That´s public.

Assad has killed far more of his own people than the terrorists. The terrorists appeared when Obama drew the line and nobody came to help the secular uprising after Assad stsrted massacring his own people.

Assad is a dictator that took power after his father, another brutal dictator, died. He is doing what all Arab dictators do when their power is challenged: SLAUGHTER HIS OWN PEOPLE.

syrian people are the public. Those are the ones assad is barrel bombing.

Assad is not wasting his energy going after ISIS. ISIS is going after the kurds and christians.....and Iraqi.
Syrians are fighting for their lives and their freedom.
Assad has arms and support for russia, iran and hezbullah to fight his own people.

Assad has killed far more of his own people than the terrorists. The terrorists appeared when Obama drew the line and nobody came to help the secular uprising after Assad stsrted massacring his own people.

Assad is a dictator that took power after his father, another brutal dictator, died. He is doing what all Arab dictators do when their power is challenged: SLAUGHTER HIS OWN PEOPLE.

Assad, hezbollah and iranian troops inside syria have killed far, far more people than ISIS. Don't forget how assad slaughtered the palestinians in Latakia, but of course, none of the far left scum complained about it then.

syrian people are the public. Those are the ones assad is barrel bombing.

Assad is not wasting his energy going after ISIS. ISIS is going after the kurds and christians.....and Iraqi.
Syrians are fighting for their lives and their freedom.
Assad has arms and support for russia, iran and hezbullah to fight his own people.

Actually Assad is doing the smart thing. He is keeping ISIS alive and contained to an area, therefore forcing the West to think twice about removing his regime. It's like having a nuclear deterent. All the while he's continuing the slaughter of his own people, without having to worry about consequences.

Forum List

Back