Assad is an enemy of Isil, but not the West’s ally

All groups out of necessity of the moment have had to interact. It does not mean they have adopted the philosophy or religious ideology. That is just part of the complex of the middle east.
The shame is that the US will not share intelligence with Jordan so they can help put an end to ISIS, or that Assad will not try to come to some negotiated ceasefire or allow RC aid to get to those most in need.
Go, Al-Qaeda, Go! For freedom! In the name of democracy! Go Go Go! :cuckoo:

Go Assad, keep shelling and dropping chemical weapons on your own people?

Don't forget those barrel bombs. I was reading that they are only used via helicopter, and the only ones using helicopters is the Syrian Air Force.

Syria War What Are Barrel Bombs and Why Are They So Deadly - NBC News
Uhhhn! The Syrian military uses bombs!

There is no such thing as a barrel bomb. It is a western propaganda invention to be used in horrifying tales that a supposed to manipulate the opinion of the westerners while the Islamist terrorists carry out their murderous acting. Maybe if some bums in a New York alley you give a shit about overheat their barrel it might explode but what your propaganda daubers call barrel bombs are Russian "Aviation Demolition Bombs".

Propaganda article explaining "barrel bombs":
Barrel-Bomb1-599x337.jpg

Barrel Bombs A tool to force displacement in Eastern Aleppo

What it is in truth:
"This bomb is designed to engage lightly armored materiel and military industrial facilities, as well as manpower. It is dropped from altitudes of 500 to 15,000 m at a speed of 500 to 1,150 km/h.

This aircraft bomb is effective against personnel in open terrain and motorized infantry at the reserves concentration base either on the march or in battle array. It is filled with fragments and powerful explosive compositions based on TNT/RDX. The design of this aircraft bomb provides for better fragments distribution in the fragments flight area and high density of the fragmentation zone within the lethal range as compared to general-purpose munitions. The bomb can be carried on aircraft with a single-point suspension bomb rack or on 14” NATO standard suspension systems, using the corresponding fuse type."
1251650859_g.jpg

OFAB 100-120 bomb Su-27

"Barrel bombs" are used against terrorists by the Syrian military. Of course, the terrorists and their bullhorn SOHR say it is used against civilians.
But if it was used against civilians the death tolls of Syrian airstrikes would be far larger.

Your propaganda bullshit is refuted with this.

Number One -- People have seen them dropping and the damage they do.

Number Two - Why are you still up?
What have people seen dropping?

Don't forget those barrel bombs. I was reading that they are only used via helicopter, and the only ones using helicopters is the Syrian Air Force.

There is no such thing as a barrel bomb. It is a western propaganda invention to be used in horrifying tales that a supposed to manipulate the opinion of the westerners while the Islamist terrorists carry out their murderous acting. Maybe if some bums in a New York alley you give a shit about overheat their barrel it might explode but what your propaganda daubers call barrel bombs are Russian "Aviation Demolition Bombs".

Barrel-Bomb1-599x337.jpg

What it is in truth:
"This bomb is designed to engage lightly armored materiel and military industrial facilities, as well as manpower. It is dropped from altitudes of 500 to 15,000 m at a speed of 500 to 1,150 km/h.

This aircraft bomb is effective against personnel in open terrain and motorized infantry at the reserves concentration base either on the march or in battle array. It is filled with fragments and powerful explosive compositions based on TNT/RDX. The design of this aircraft bomb provides for better fragments distribution in the fragments flight area and high density of the fragmentation zone within the lethal range as compared to general-purpose munitions. The bomb can be carried on aircraft with a single-point suspension bomb rack or on 14” NATO standard suspension systems, using the corresponding fuse type."
1251650859_g.jpg

OFAB 100-120 bomb Su-27

"Barrel bombs" are used against terrorists by the Syrian military. Of course, the terrorists and their bullhorn SOHR say it is used against civilians.
But if it was used against civilians the death tolls of Syrian airstrikes would be far larger.

Number One -- People have seen them dropping and the damage they do.

Number Two - Why are you still up?
What have people seen dropping?[/QUOTE

Find some stories where you can read eyewitness accounts and then go to bed.]

You don't know what you are talking about. Maronites are more likely to be allies of the Shia than the Sunnis. The Lebanese political landscape is very complex, and Hezbollah is, counter to your ridiculous claims, a mortal enemy of ISIS.

And, it is you who only propagate propaganda. You have never in all your time here ever posted anything resembling a reasoned argument for your position. Just propaganda.

You are Zionist mouthpiece. You see Jew haters everywhere, any one who disagrees with you is a Jew hater. If one supports the secular government of Syria as opposed to the Islamists, because in that fight you support the Islamists whose weakening of the Syrian government is good for Israel, you accuse that person of being a Jew hater. You are a Zionist freak that would have Christians and Westerners slaughtered if it soemhow helped Israel.

By the way, read this piece linked below to learn a little bit about Lebanese politics before opening your ignorant mouth.

" the Maronite Free Patriotic Movement accused Rifi of protecting Sunni co-religionists even when they are members of ISIS."

Google

I get a good laugh from Haniya, the Muslim convert, who probably would win a medal for posting day and night. She and her musical chair partner are always blurting out "Zionist mouthpiece" or "Zionist propaganda" when the truth might actually be that these two are working for some Muslim propaganda outfit. No one else would spend his or her life all day long on fortums like this. For Lebanese politics, I think we should ask Aris about this particular subject since she is from Lebanon and keeps in touch with people there. The ones who are busy killing the Christians are your own adopted brethren, Haniya. I suggest you keep abreast of Raymond Ibrahim's (a Coptic Christian) articles as he keeps track of all the incidents where the Christian are persecuted and killed by Muslims throughout the Muslim world.

You have have such a vivid imagination. Both the Israelis and the Muslims are killing Christians. Do you think no Christians were killed in Gaza this summer? And you are financing the Israeli killing, as I am, as a U.S. taxpayer. I am not financing the Muslims killing of Christians.

The Syrian Government has always protected the Christians, your Islamist friends are killing them. Aris knows full well from my posts that I know what was going on in Lebanon during the civil war. I was in Beirut before and during the war. As for spending time on the forum, you should look to yourself.

You don't have enough to say about the Jews on that other forum that you drag it over here? Meanwhile, your new brethren are having plenty of pleasure killing the Christians whom they hate. Meanwhile, I would suggest you do a search of your name and then of my screen name, and tell us who would win the medal for posting like a maniac.

Yeah sure, you were in Beirut during the war, just like I was in Timbuctu at the time. The one who was actually in Beirut during the Civil War was Aris, and she is the one to ask about what was going on there.. .

You have posted over 8,000 times and I have posted a little over 4,000 times.

Well, I happen to have kept the brass plate that was on the entrance of my residence while stationed View attachment 36903
in Saudi Arabia. I have excluded my name and rank in the Latin alphabet, but kept it in the frame in Arabic. But it is difficult to translate a Latin alphabet name exactly from the Arabic rendition, so I keep my anonymity. I know it doesn't "prove" I was in Beirut, but how can Aris prove she was in Beirut?

And why don't you tell us when you started posting and then you can also tell the viewers when I started posting. In fact, it should be easy to do with the search feature so you can tell everyone how many posts you have made for just this month alone so far and how many I have made. I imagine you must be the guy who popped in and said that your wife came from Spain. I guess your musical chair partner must have taken the Arabic name of Haniya. Aris has been posting for years and has kept the viewers abreast of what has been happening there from the contacts she has kept. There are posters and viewers here from previous message boards who are familiar with each other. However, carry on like there is no tomorrow.

go back to AOL, usenet, intranet and gopher I've been researching and writing since the 80's. I think most know me from AOL or e-groups, but I've had web sites, news papers/magazines, bookmark lists, support groups, blogs, message boards as well a social media. Not all are/were about the middle east.

Why don't you prove to us that the FSA and Al-Nustra are allies? Is it just because you say so? By the way, can you tell us a little more about this Assad dynasty which was planned? You were very quiet about this interview which actually tells us so much.

Bashar Al Assad Interview Syrian Army Doesn t Use Barrel Bombs The New Republic

All groups out of necessity of the moment have had to interact. It does not mean they have adopted the philosophy or religious ideology. That is just part of the complex of the middle east.
The shame is that the US will not share intelligence with Jordan so they can help put an end to ISIS, or that Assad will not try to come to some negotiated ceasefire or allow RC aid to get to those most in need.

There is no such thing as a barrel bomb. It is a western propaganda invention to be used in combination with horrifying tales that are supposed to manipulate the opinion of the westerners while the Islamist terrorists carry out their murderous acting. Maybe if some bums in a New York alley you give a shit about overheat their barrel it might explode but what your propaganda daubers call barrel bombs are Russian "Aviation Demolition Bombs".

Barrel-Bomb1-599x337.jpg

What it is in truth:

1251650859_g.jpg

OFAB 100-120 bomb Su-27

But if it was used against civilians the death tolls of Syrian airstrikes would be far larger and President Assad would not have been re-elected.

Barrel bomb - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

What makes Syria s barrel bombs so scary - The Washington Post

Syria Barrage of Barrel Bombs Human Rights Watch

The right side isn't a bloodthirsty dictator who commits genocide on his own people using the nation's military.
That´s true. It isn´t a coalition of countries that commit genocide on several peoples using Islamist terrorists as well.
The right side is an elected President (11 million votes for President Assad in 2014 elections) who defends the people against bloodthirsty Islamists.

For a German, you seem pretty ignorant, uninformed, and uneducated.
For a German, I am very special. I don´t march with the others in lock step towards the multi-culti-death of our once so great nation. I am educated, make my own opinion and do not celebrate our end of being a power house like so many others.

You should stick to talking about Germany, both Assad and his deceased father are well known mass murderers who's atrocities have been well documented.

You know its lies and nothing like that is documented.

Here's your "hero", you should be proud::

Syria s sickening massacre Mothers shot as they cradled babies and newlyweds executed side-by-side Daily Mail Online

Mothers shot as they cradled their babies, newlyweds executed side-by-side
  • Human Rights Watch claims Syrian forces slaughtered 248 people in May
  • They included unarmed civilians, women and children, a report reveals
  • The details have been compiled from accounts from witnesses
  • Syrian government said it only killed terrorists but 'mistakes possible'
Published: 12:02 EST, 16 September 2013 | Updated: 07:04 EST, 17 September 2013

Mothers and children, their bodies piled on top of each other, some still covering the baby they had died trying to protect.

Newlyweds executed side by side, and entire families slaughtered as they huddled together for protection, only to be shot, their corpses stacked high and then torched.

Details of a massacre, possibly one of the deadliest since the start of the conflict in Syria, have been released in a report released today by Human Rights Watch.

It claims Syrian forces brutally slaughtered 248 people in the coastal towns of al-Bayda and Baniyas in May.

The evidence is based on interviews with 15 al-Bayda residents and 5 from Baniyas

The chilling accounts are detailed in the 68-page report, 'No One’s Left’: Summary Executions by Syrian Forces in al-Bayda and Baniyas' and are based on interviews with 15 al-Bayda residents and 5 from Baniyas.

The details have been compiled from accounts given by people who saw or heard the forces detain and then execute their relatives. It lists 167 people killed in al-Bayda and 81 in Baniyas.

The report concludes that the overwhelming majority were executed after military clashes ended and opposition fighters had retreated.

It also warns that the actual number of fatalities is probably even higher, particularly in Baniyas, but that the area is difficult to access and account for the dead.

On the morning of May 2, Syrian government forces and pro-government militias clashed with opposition fighters in al-Bayda, a town of about 7,000 residents 10 kilometres from the coastal city of Baniyas.

The area is considered a Sunni antigovernment enclave within the largely Alawite and pro-government Tartous governorate.

Witnesses said that after the local opposition fighters retreated, at about 1pm, government and pro-government forces entered the town and searched the houses.

Witnesses told Human Rights Watch that the forces who entered the two towns were a mix of regular government troops, members of the National Defense Force, a paramilitary group organised earlier in the year by the government from pro-government militias; and armed pro-government residents of neighboring villages

Three local residents who found the bodies after the forces had left al-Bayda, said that they executed all the members of one of the branches of the Bayasi family who were in their homes on May 2 – at least nine men, three women, and fourteen children –with the exception of a 3-year-old girl who they said was wounded by three bullets but survived.

One of the first responders to find the Bayasi bodies described how he found them: 'I was busy helping the surviving residents leave the town when the fiancé of one the Bayasi women asked me to go with him to check on her.

'We went to the house of Mustafa Ali Bayasi. We entered. We saw no one in the first room. As we entered further into the house, we got to a room where we found so many corpses. Mothers and children piled on top of each other.

'One mother was still covering her son. I thought he may have survived but as I turned her over, I saw that he had been also shot. My friend’s fiancé was also killed. We closed the windows of the house because we did not want any wild animals to come in.'

In Ras al-Nabe` residents also told Human Rights Watch that they located the bodies of entire families, including children, who were killed together.
Come on. Twenty people talk some shit and you call this evidence. This is the traditional way of western "evidence" gathering!

What are you talking about? These are human rights organizations reporting the abuses. Assad is a mass murderer, just like his father. Actually he's probably worse. The only person you're fooling is yourself.

Sally and Ruddy are Zionists. They don't care if Christians are massacred, as long as Israel gains position. That's why they support the Islamist terrorists that are trying to overthrow the Syrian government. The Syrian government is the most secular in the Middle East. The only country besides Lebanon (and Iraq under Saddam) that had Christians in powerful positions and with Christians in the armed forces.
Islamist liar said what? Ha ha ha.

That's right, you support Assad who supports Hezbollah, killers and oppressor of Christians in Lebanon, you also support Palestinians who slaughtered thousands of Christians in Lebanon on a regular basis.

You aren't a Christian, you're a Jew hating Nazi scumbag, and probably a convert to Islam. You worship those who kill Christians, just because they hate Jews just as much as you do.

Now fuck off.

How does Hezbollah oppress Christians in Lebanon? You haven't a clue about the Lebanese civil war. The sides and factions in the war were diverse. For example, the Shia (now called Hezbollah) were fighting against the PLO in the south and many Shia were in the Christian led SLA (Southern Lebanese Army). I happen to know quite a bit about the Lebanese civil war. I was with the U.S. Army, stationed in Saudi Arabia when the civil war started, in fact, I was on a C-141 that was planning to land in Beirut in December of 1975 which had to turn around and return to Jeddah because of the artillery fire on the airport.. You are just an ignorant little prick that makes things up.

Ha ha. One of the most ignorant propagandists on the board calling others ignorant.

Fact: Hezbollah is a shiite Islamist terrorist organization funded and directed by Iran and Syria that has taken over Lebanon by force, and turned what was once a secular tolerant society into an intolerant Islamic cesspool that is governed by shariah law.

Fact: Hezbollah and Syrias assad have been found guilty of the pro Western anti Islamist very popular Christian president. Hezbollah is now the equivalent of a Shiite ISIS that is holding the entire nation of Lebanon hostage, and oppressing and killing all those that stand in their way and theirs erosion of Shiite Islamic supremacist ideology.

The fact that you won't acknowledge these basic well known and internationally accepted facts about Hezbollah indicates that you're a scumbag liar - Jew hating asshole, full of bullshit and false propoganda.

You don't know what you are talking about. Maronites are more likely to be allies of the Shia than the Sunnis. The Lebanese political landscape is very complex, and Hezbollah is, counter to your ridiculous claims, a mortal enemy of ISIS.

And, it is you who only propagate propaganda. You have never in all your time here ever posted anything resembling a reasoned argument for your position. Just propaganda.

You are Zionist mouthpiece. You see Jew haters everywhere, any one who disagrees with you is a Jew hater. If one supports the secular government of Syria as opposed to the Islamists, because in that fight you support the Islamists whose weakening of the Syrian government is good for Israel, you accuse that person of being a Jew hater. You are a Zionist freak that would have Christians and Westerners slaughtered if it soemhow helped Israel.

By the way, read this piece linked below to learn a little bit about Lebanese politics before opening your ignorant mouth.

" the Maronite Free Patriotic Movement accused Rifi of protecting Sunni co-religionists even when they are members of ISIS."

Google

Read what I wrote again moron, you are simply repeating what I said. Hezbollah is a mortal enemy of ISIS because they are Shiite, of course, but they practice the same Islamist supremacist expansionist ideology. By claiming that Hezbollah does not oppress or kill Lebanese Christians, it is you that is proving your ignorance, moron.

Ha ha. One of the most ignorant propagandists on the board calling others ignorant.

Fact: Hezbollah is a shiite Islamist terrorist organization funded and directed by Iran and Syria that has taken over Lebanon by force, and turned what was once a secular tolerant society into an intolerant Islamic cesspool that is governed by shariah law.

Fact: Hezbollah and Syrias assad have been found guilty of the pro Western anti Islamist very popular Christian president. Hezbollah is now the equivalent of a Shiite ISIS that is holding the entire nation of Lebanon hostage, and oppressing and killing all those that stand in their way and theirs erosion of Shiite Islamic supremacist ideology.

The fact that you won't acknowledge these basic well known and internationally accepted facts about Hezbollah indicates that you're a scumbag liar - Jew hating asshole, full of bullshit and false propoganda.

Google

I get a good laugh from Haniya, the Muslim convert, who probably would win a medal for posting day and night. She and her musical chair partner are always blurting out "Zionist mouthpiece" or "Zionist propaganda" when the truth might actually be that these two are working for some Muslim propaganda outfit. No one else would spend his or her life all day long on fortums like this. For Lebanese politics, I think we should ask Aris about this particular subject since she is from Lebanon and keeps in touch with people there. The ones who are busy killing the Christians are your own adopted brethren, Haniya. I suggest you keep abreast of Raymond Ibrahim's (a Coptic Christian) articles as he keeps track of all the incidents where the Christian are persecuted and killed by Muslims throughout the Muslim world.

You have have such a vivid imagination. Both the Israelis and the Muslims are killing Christians. Do you think no Christians were killed in Gaza this summer? And you are financing the Israeli killing, as I am, as a U.S. taxpayer. I am not financing the Muslims killing of Christians.

The Syrian Government has always protected the Christians, your Islamist friends are killing them. Aris knows full well from my posts that I know what was going on in Lebanon during the civil war. I was in Beirut before and during the war. As for spending time on the forum, you should look to yourself.

You don't have enough to say about the Jews on that other forum that you drag it over here? Meanwhile, your new brethren are having plenty of pleasure killing the Christians whom they hate. Meanwhile, I would suggest you do a search of your name and then of my screen name, and tell us who would win the medal for posting like a maniac.

Yeah sure, you were in Beirut during the war, just like I was in Timbuctu at the time. The one who was actually in Beirut during the Civil War was Aris, and she is the one to ask about what was going on there.. .

You have posted over 8,000 times and I have posted a little over 4,000 times.

Well, I happen to have kept the brass plate that was on the entrance of my residence while stationed View attachment 36903
in Saudi Arabia. I have excluded my name and rank in the Latin alphabet, but kept it in the frame in Arabic. But it is difficult to translate a Latin alphabet name exactly from the Arabic rendition, so I keep my anonymity. I know it doesn't "prove" I was in Beirut, but how can Aris prove she was in Beirut?

So? You're still fulla shit. Aris on the other hand is definitely Lebanese.

excuse me, did Monte say that Assad is Christian? sorry---
it's late and maybe I am confused----but I got the impression
it thinks that Assad is Christian or "pro-Christian" or something like that. MONTE ? can you provide just a bit of your
background------just a tiny non-indentifying bit------I would like
to understand how you got to your somewhat strange "POV" and "information"

excuse me, did Monte say that Assad is Christian? sorry---
it's late and maybe I am confused----but I got the impression
it thinks that Assad is Christian or "pro-Christian" or something like that. MONTE ? can you provide just a bit of your
background------just a tiny non-indentifying bit------I would like
to understand how you got to your somewhat strange "POV" and "information"
oh----now I see----it is claiming that Christians love assad-----
ok -----it never met a Syrian christian

There is no such thing as a barrel bomb. It is a western propaganda invention to be used in combination with horrifying tales that are supposed to manipulate the opinion of the westerners while the Islamist terrorists carry out their murderous acting. Maybe if some bums in a New York alley you give a shit about overheat their barrel it might explode but what your propaganda daubers call barrel bombs are Russian "Aviation Demolition Bombs".

Barrel-Bomb1-599x337.jpg

What it is in truth:

1251650859_g.jpg

OFAB 100-120 bomb Su-27

But if it was used against civilians the death tolls of Syrian airstrikes would be far larger and President Assad would not have been re-elected.

Barrel bomb - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

What makes Syria s barrel bombs so scary - The Washington Post

Syria Barrage of Barrel Bombs Human Rights Watch
Thank you very much but I think that one single example for mendaciously propaganda articles benefting the terrorists is enough for my explaining post.
Despite thousands of "Allah akbar"-Videos in the internet you have no evidence that even a single "barrel bomb" was dropped on civilians. Not a single video shows an FAB being dropped on civilians as it just does not happen!

That´s true. It isn´t a coalition of countries that commit genocide on several peoples using Islamist terrorists as well.
The right side is an elected President (11 million votes for President Assad in 2014 elections) who defends the people against bloodthirsty Islamists.

For a German, I am very special. I don´t march with the others in lock step towards the multi-culti-death of our once so great nation. I am educated, make my own opinion and do not celebrate our end of being a power house like so many others.

You should stick to talking about Germany, both Assad and his deceased father are well known mass murderers who's atrocities have been well documented.

You know its lies and nothing like that is documented.

Here's your "hero", you should be proud::

Syria s sickening massacre Mothers shot as they cradled babies and newlyweds executed side-by-side Daily Mail Online

Mothers shot as they cradled their babies, newlyweds executed side-by-side
  • Human Rights Watch claims Syrian forces slaughtered 248 people in May
  • They included unarmed civilians, women and children, a report reveals
  • The details have been compiled from accounts from witnesses
  • Syrian government said it only killed terrorists but 'mistakes possible'
Published: 12:02 EST, 16 September 2013 | Updated: 07:04 EST, 17 September 2013

Mothers and children, their bodies piled on top of each other, some still covering the baby they had died trying to protect.

Newlyweds executed side by side, and entire families slaughtered as they huddled together for protection, only to be shot, their corpses stacked high and then torched.

Details of a massacre, possibly one of the deadliest since the start of the conflict in Syria, have been released in a report released today by Human Rights Watch.

It claims Syrian forces brutally slaughtered 248 people in the coastal towns of al-Bayda and Baniyas in May.

The evidence is based on interviews with 15 al-Bayda residents and 5 from Baniyas

The chilling accounts are detailed in the 68-page report, 'No One’s Left’: Summary Executions by Syrian Forces in al-Bayda and Baniyas' and are based on interviews with 15 al-Bayda residents and 5 from Baniyas.

The details have been compiled from accounts given by people who saw or heard the forces detain and then execute their relatives. It lists 167 people killed in al-Bayda and 81 in Baniyas.

The report concludes that the overwhelming majority were executed after military clashes ended and opposition fighters had retreated.

It also warns that the actual number of fatalities is probably even higher, particularly in Baniyas, but that the area is difficult to access and account for the dead.

On the morning of May 2, Syrian government forces and pro-government militias clashed with opposition fighters in al-Bayda, a town of about 7,000 residents 10 kilometres from the coastal city of Baniyas.

The area is considered a Sunni antigovernment enclave within the largely Alawite and pro-government Tartous governorate.

Witnesses said that after the local opposition fighters retreated, at about 1pm, government and pro-government forces entered the town and searched the houses.

Witnesses told Human Rights Watch that the forces who entered the two towns were a mix of regular government troops, members of the National Defense Force, a paramilitary group organised earlier in the year by the government from pro-government militias; and armed pro-government residents of neighboring villages

Three local residents who found the bodies after the forces had left al-Bayda, said that they executed all the members of one of the branches of the Bayasi family who were in their homes on May 2 – at least nine men, three women, and fourteen children –with the exception of a 3-year-old girl who they said was wounded by three bullets but survived.

One of the first responders to find the Bayasi bodies described how he found them: 'I was busy helping the surviving residents leave the town when the fiancé of one the Bayasi women asked me to go with him to check on her.

'We went to the house of Mustafa Ali Bayasi. We entered. We saw no one in the first room. As we entered further into the house, we got to a room where we found so many corpses. Mothers and children piled on top of each other.

'One mother was still covering her son. I thought he may have survived but as I turned her over, I saw that he had been also shot. My friend’s fiancé was also killed. We closed the windows of the house because we did not want any wild animals to come in.'

In Ras al-Nabe` residents also told Human Rights Watch that they located the bodies of entire families, including children, who were killed together.
Come on. Twenty people talk some shit and you call this evidence. This is the traditional way of western "evidence" gathering!

What are you talking about? These are human rights organizations reporting the abuses. Assad is a mass murderer, just like his father. Actually he's probably worse. The only person you're fooling is yourself.
Stop your bullshit and tell me how many weeks the Israeli government shelled Gaza in 2014 and how many people, especially children, it killed doing so. You point at others using your lies? Here comes your truth, so shut up:

"Between 2,140 and 2,310 Gazans were killed (including 513 children) and between 10,626 and 10,895 (including 3000 children, see Independent article) were wounded."
"The Gaza Health Ministry, UN and some human rights groups reported that 69–75% of the Palestinian casualties were civilians; Israeli officials estimated that around 50% of those killed were civilians."
2014 Israel Gaza conflict - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

"The UN estimates that more than 20,000 homes have been reduced to rubble or rendered uninhabitable and workers are racing to avert humanitarian crisis by fixing damaged water mains and power lines.
According to the United Nations Relief and Work Agency (UNRWA), more than 300,000 Gazans had been sheltering in its schools on Tuesday and up to 500,000 people have been displaced by the conflict."
Israel-Gaza conflict 50-day war by numbers - Middle East - World - The Independent

“In terms of the effects these weapons have, they really are similar to conventional weapons,” said Robert Perkins, an explosive violence researcher who works for London organization Action on Armed Violence.

Perkins cautioned that some regular air bombs are being falsely reported as barrel bombs, given how popular the term has become...."

http://www.newsweek.com/are-syrian-barrel-bombs-really-worse-normal-weaponry-228913

“In terms of the effects these weapons have, they really are similar to conventional weapons,” said Robert Perkins, an explosive violence researcher who works for London organization Action on Armed Violence.

Perkins cautioned that some regular air bombs are being falsely reported as barrel bombs, given how popular the term has become...."

http://www.newsweek.com/are-syrian-barrel-bombs-really-worse-normal-weaponry-228913

so? lots of people lie dead in the gutter.

The only difference between Syria and Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and other close U.S. allies, is that Syria has a secular government that protects the rights of the minorities. All of those U.S. allies have far more repressive regimes than the Syrian government, and are religious nutters to boot. Your brainwashed ignorance makes you the "joke".

The only difference between Syria and Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and other close U.S. allies, is that Syria has a secular government that protects the rights of the minorities. All of those U.S. allies have far more repressive regimes than the Syrian government, and are religious nutters to boot. Your brainwashed ignorance makes you the "joke".

Assad is a BAATHIST-----just like your idol SADAAM HUSSEIN just as was GAMEL ABDEL NASSER-----
now ask some Chaldeans and some Coptic Christians
just how "not repressive were they"------for that matter---talk
to some Syrian Christians------they have been running from
Syria for decades------

"Rand Paul is right: Attacking secular Arab states assists the radical Islamic agenda"

" Before the first demonstration by Sunni tribesmen against President Assad in 2011, Saudi Arabia had pre-positioned over $2 billion of arms in Sunni areas of Syria adjacent to Turkey. As soon as the actual fighting began, the CIA began planning the “Operation Damascus Volcano” which was a coordinated attack by Saudi mercenaries on Damascus from three sides. I guess it was while mortar rounds were hitting President Assad’s home that he made the “calculated decision” not to fight jihadists hundreds of miles to the northeast of Damascus. The logic of this article and those who promote its line of thinking is appalling."

"We aided those who’ve contributed to the rise of the Islamic State. The CIA delivered arms and other equipment to Syrian rebels, strengthening the side of the ISIS jihadists. Some even traveled to Syria from America to give moral and material support to these rebels even though there had been multiple reports some were allied with al Qaeda."

Monte----you are paul rand are in excellent company----
the Russians love the BAATHISTS too

Forum List

Back