Assad said refugees contain

Terrorists.

Thanks lefties, if these refugees kill anyone here, its time to round up the defenders and hold them accountable

Oh and lets find some rich liberal neighborhoods and set up the refugees there.

Syria's Assad: Some refugees are terrorists
Would it be impolite to point out that Assad also said that photos of atrocities against rebels by his loyal troops were "fake news?" There may indeed be terrorists among refugees. But you really do need to consider the credibility of this particular source.
:rofl:

OF COURSE
these right wingers believe the murdering scumbag Assad, who the refugees are also RUNNING FROM...

Terrorists.

Thanks lefties, if these refugees kill anyone here, its time to round up the defenders and hold them accountable

Would it be impolite to point out that Assad also said that photos of atrocities against rebels by his loyal troops were "fake news?" There may indeed be terrorists among refugees. But you really do need to consider the credibility of this particular source.

OF COURSE
these right wingers believe the murdering scumbag Assad, who the refugees are also RUNNING FROM...
...and yet you believe every word of known liars like Obama, Pelosi, Cankles, and of course my favorites, Blumenthal and the fake Indian from Mass.

Above the Sacramento River it is a whole different world in California. People up there are rugged individualists and a few must sit on the 9th Circuit.
No...there is not one justice on that court that you would consider anything other than a left wing fanatic.
FYI-out of the 3 from the 9th that reviewed this, 1 was a conservative, 2 liberals.
That's funny. Yet you think W, McCain, and Mitty are cons.
And you think the Gipper is.....? He'd be run out of your party today and labeled a RINO!
Common lib lie. Trump wasn't run out was he? The establishment boys had no use for Donald or Ronnie but they are not "the GOP", which they learned and now relearned.
complete bull crud! :rolleyes:

Just Ronnie being compassionate for illegal immigrants and wanting amnesty for them and their extended family would have Ronnie boy strung and hung by your new conservative party.

No...there is not one justice on that court that you would consider anything other than a left wing fanatic.
FYI-out of the 3 from the 9th that reviewed this, 1 was a conservative, 2 liberals.
And you think the Gipper is.....? He'd be run out of your party today and labeled a RINO!
Common lib lie. Trump wasn't run out was he? The establishment boys had no use for Donald or Ronnie but they are not "the GOP", which they learned and now relearned.

Just Ronnie being compassionate for illegal immigrants and wanting amnesty for them and their extended family would have Ronnie boy strung and hung by your new conservative party.
Ronnie would be smart enough to know that after his amnesty of the 80s, we now have over 20 million illegals here and an unprotected border. He would not be so stupid as you are, in ignoring new realities.

Terrorists.

OF COURSE
...and yet you believe every word of known liars like Obama, Pelosi, Cankles, and of course my favorites, Blumenthal and the fake Indian from Mass.
:rolleyes:

of course you can prove your not lying and can support these false allegations.... I've been on USMB for 10 years, surely you can post thread after thread after thread on these allegations of yours... I am a liberal...have been my whole life, and I defend liberal leaders WHEN they deserve the defending, but by no means am I a cheerleader for them...I didn't even vote for Obama, either time.

Terrorists.

OF COURSE

Just because I take what Assad says with a grain of salt I am a supporter of Dems? Lot of room between those two points.

As far as responsibility for deaths it should be pointed at the dummies who drafted and defended a bad order. Finally after a week of histrionics people are waking up to the fact that it's an easy fix. Redraft and reissue.

Ronnie would be smart enough to know that after his amnesty of the 80s, we now have over 20 million illegals here and an unprotected border. He would not be so stupid as you are, in ignoring new realities.
you sound like you have convinced yourself of that....!!! :p

he would have never let your party become the self centered, cold and heartless chicken sh*ts that you've become imo.

Terrorists.

OF COURSE
:rolleyes:

of course you can prove your not lying and can support these false allegations.... I've been on USMB for 10 years, surely you can post thread after thread after thread on these allegations of yours... I am a liberal...have been my whole life, and I defend liberal leaders WHEN they deserve the defending, but by no means am I a cheerleader for them...I didn't even vote for Obama, either time.
This is what I will never understand about lefties like you. You can see lies committed by Rs, but not by Ds. Why is that?

you sound like you have convinced yourself of that....!!! :p

he would have never let your party become the self centered, cold and heartless chicken sh*ts that you've become imo.
Not my party. Rs are just a lighter version of the Fascist Ds. I despise both parties and wish both would die a painful death.

You are under the common misconception lefties suffer from. You think the R party is so far right that even Reagan would be thrown out of the party. How you could think this is beyond me.

W, McCain, and Romney are progressives like you. Hell...did you know that Obamacare was fashioned after Romneycare....do you know who is responsible for Romneycare? Take a wild guess.

Terrorists.

OF COURSE
So if he said the Earth was round we are fools to believe him? Anyone with a functioning brain knows there will be terrorists in the midst.

Doubt that will change anything. The 9th Circus is entirely comprised of kooky radical leftists.

Above the Sacramento River it is a whole different world in California. People up there are rugged individualists and a few must sit on the 9th Circuit.

Nah

He attacked democrats and not republicans unlike mccain and graham who love to gove their liberal buddies cover.

He was conservative on just about every issue. He never had a republican house.

I think hed be for a wall after the 86 immigration bill did jack squat.

I think hed be against the trade deals after seeing how shitty they were. We didnt know back then, but we do now.

Doubt that will change anything. The 9th Circus is entirely comprised of kooky radical leftists.

The GOPers hated Reagan too....stupid fucktard liberal idiot.....

Terrorists.

OF COURSE

Didnt the left invite the president or Iran to speak at columbia?

And assad is a dick, but guess what, do you like iraq? Libya? Egypt?

We still have no clear reason why are we against him?

If its because hes a bad guy, then bush defeating hussein in iraq was the correct call and those protestors were idiots, is that what you believe?

Terrorists.

OF COURSE

If its because hes a bad guy, then bush defeating hussein in iraq was the correct call and those protestors were idiots, is that what you believe?
Slow your roll you aren't making sense.

I find it fascinating that so few can see what is happening in the ME.

Obama. Get rid of Mubarak. Put in Muslim Brotherhood . Sunni. Salifism. Saudi Arabia.

Obama. Get rid of Gaddaffi. Put in MB. Sunni. didn't work out despite Stevens working with the opposition. Being gay didn't help him either.

Obama trying to get rid of Assad. One more time. The MB. Now we have ISIS.

When is anyone high up finally say.................to le Hague. Crimes against humanity.

Terrorists.

OF COURSE

It appears we are against him because the Sunni Kings are against him. Assad has the damn nerve to protect Christians.

The worst part of this story is that assad is more credible than all of the libturds who are accomplices to every murder that is committed in the name of lucifer....

Or allah or muhamhead of whatever the fuck it's called....

Through their devotion to undermine efforts at even defending against jihadists, let alone killing them where they come from.

All these leaders and Obama wasn't the only one in the west were all doing the bidding of the Sunnis. The kings.

They were taking out the moderate leaders who protected Christians and small groups like the Yazedis.

And putting in the MB for crying out loud.

You have to ask yourself why the hell were our elected leaders doing this?

The worst part of this story is that assad is more credible than all of the libturds who are accomplices to every murder that is committed in the name of lucifer....

Or allah or muhamhead of whatever the fuck it's called....

Through their devotion to undermine efforts at even defending against jihadists, let alone killing them where they come from.
Okay this site has officially come off the tracks.

Democrats chose their Party over their Country again. It was all about sabotaging Trump. They made their decision. This is all on them now.

Forum List

Back