Assange belongs in the hangmans noose.

Assange is going to be kicked out of the Embassy in June or July and will be sent to the U.S. He will be tried and either given a life time sentence of the death penalty. I'm guessing it will be a lifetime sentence simply because they won't want to make a martyr out of him.

He is an enemy of our country and needs to be captured, tried & executed.
Soros before him. Soros is an enemy to the world.

Breaking The Bank Of England
Fueling Malaysia’s Economic Crisis
Breaking The Bank Of Thailand
Trying To Destroy Hong Kong’s Economy
Illegally Overspending On Political Campaigns
Funding Lynne Stewart
Hypocrisy On Tax
Bizarre Sex Scandals
Secretly Attacking Israel

Being Convicted Of Insider Trading

10-18.jpg

10 Dark Secrets Of George Soros - Listverse

There is the real problem in the world and precisely who needs to be done away with.

You lefties thought that any whistleblower was cool, while George Bush was in office. Why the change of heart?

Now he an enemy of the state!?!

He must be doing something right when Trumpsters now want him dead...
Trumpster?

Do any of you ever pay attention?

Maybe to much...

Again if Trumpsters want him dead then he must be doing something right...

Assange was the darling a few months back but now he is pissing on the CIA during Donna term as President, Assange must die!!!

He is the friend of the truth and the enemy of those that want to live the life of a Dodo bird with their head in the sand...

Now ask me what that has to do with anything like you usually do!

He's an only an enemy to people who hate freedom, like most conservatives
His leaks this past year have drastically undermined faith in our government, our intelligence agencies, and our political system. (Who do you think would be happy about that? The list is long) The CIA is keeping up with tricks in the cyber world. That is as it should be. They are on our side. It is not our business as citizens to know everything. Assange seems to be mounting quite a campaign to attack faith in American institutions. Publishing CIA information? Hang him and whoever hacked or stole it in the first place.

Trumpster?

Maybe to much...

Assange was the darling a few months back but now he is pissing on the CIA during Donna term as President, Assange must die!!!

He is the friend of the truth and the enemy of those that want to live the life of a Dodo bird with their head in the sand...

Your premise that I'm a Trump guy is wrong. I was one of the few conservatives on this board who opposed him. But he won. It is what it is.
Also of note, I have been against Assange & others like him since I learned of them.

Trumpster?

Maybe to much...

Your premise that I'm a Trump guy is wrong. I was one of the few conservatives on this board who opposed him. But he won. It is what it is.
Also of note, I have been against him & others like him since I learned of them.

Good for you...

Assange is not the enemy.

He might be annoying but he is not letting anything be known that most should have known by now!

Anyone calling for his death is wrong in my opinion but please keep on calling for his death.

Killing those like Assange will make him a martyr.

The CIA is not on "our" side. It has been infiltrated and politicized by democrats. It exists to obey democrats.
Bullshit! Complete partisan bullshit! They dedicate their lives to their work to keep our asses safe. They didn't all train and arrive when Obama entered office. Trump has a new director; let him take care of the leaks. It is not because they don't like Republicans, though. It is because they don't like America.

Julian, Nigel, Putin, and Donnie will party down after Trump pardons Julieboi.

Forum List

Back