🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Assange fAiL....NOTHING ON HILDA!

A man hiding from the authorities because of criminal actions is now the hero of the right wing in America. If you didn't see it with your own eyes you think it was fiction. The moral party now sings the praise of a whining wife cheater, draft dodger, who criticizes women for their breast size, steals from a corrupt charity, and pays no taxes to the nation that provides safety and opportunity for his sorry ass is even their presidential candidate and savior. You'd think you woke up in some alternate world.

"If you’d said in May 2015 that both Michael Chertoff and Michael Reagan would come out strong against the Republican nominee in October 2016, you’d have been laughed out of the room." Which Republicans Oppose Donald Trump? A Cheat Sheet

"Hero of right wing America".........lol......based upon exactly what?:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

A man hiding from the authorities because of criminal actions is now the hero of the right wing in America. If you didn't see it with your own eyes you think it was fiction. The moral party now sings the praise of a whining wife cheater, draft dodger, who criticizes women for their breast size, steals from a corrupt charity, and pays no taxes to the nation that provides safety and opportunity for his sorry ass is even their presidential candidate and savior. You'd think you woke up in some alternate world.

"If you’d said in May 2015 that both Michael Chertoff and Michael Reagan would come out strong against the Republican nominee in October 2016, you’d have been laughed out of the room." Which Republicans Oppose Donald Trump? A Cheat Sheet
Not too surprising...the GOP were vocal supporters of Hitler and Mussolini until WWII started.
FDR was Stalins sock puppet

Actually, he is a hero of liberals.

Well he was until he exposed the DNC for being corrupt and racist to the core. Left tards are fair weather with heros
Ms Sassy, did you ever wonder why Assange and his org concentrates on the DNC and Hillary and ignores the RNC and Trump? I know you are rabid for Trump, so I do not ask you to answer me. But in some quiet moment of calm, ask yourself. Nobody sane would believe that the RNC or the Trump campaign doesn't strategize against or do insider slams against an opponent or joke about an opponents unfavorable points, so why does Assange concentrate on his chosen target?

Well he was until he exposed the DNC for being corrupt and racist to the core. Left tards are fair weather with heros
Ms Sassy, did you ever wonder why Assange and his org concentrates on the DNC and Hillary and ignores the RNC and Trump? I know you are rabid for Trump, so I do not ask you to answer me. But in some quiet moment of calm, ask yourself. Nobody sane would believe that the RNC or the Trump campaign doesn't strategize against or do insider slams against an opponent or joke about an opponents unfavorable points, so why does Assange concentrate on his chosen target?

Your first mistake is I am rabid for Trump, to me he's just the lesser of two evils. Get informed and then respond to me.

Your first mistake is I am rabid for Trump, to me he's just the lesser of two evils. Get informed and then respond to me.
Your rebuff is clear.

"Hero of right wing America".........lol......based upon exactly what?:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:
to the libtard, a hero is someone who hypes up a press conference and then wastes everyone's time, so of course, naturally, the libtard assumes that he's a hero to the right wing, doesn't realize that not everyone is libtarded.

Your rebuff is clear.

And precise. It's obvious you don't know my stance but that didn't keep you from spewing nonsense. You may go now

exactly

Your rebuff is clear.

And precise. It's obvious you don't know my stance but that didn't keep you from spewing nonsense. You may go now

Those aren't liberals. That's been an issue---especially with liberals.

That's why I used the term left tards

I have never seen a group of people lose all of their critical thinking skills and become so damned brainwashed. It's disheartening as hell.

I've often wondered how they become so ignorant, is it lack of parenting growing up or is it a progression? Laziness is a huge part of it but there is more
You have a lot of nerve calling anyone's lack of parenting skills into question.

I have never seen a group of people lose all of their critical thinking skills and become so damned brainwashed. It's disheartening as hell.

I've often wondered how they become so ignorant, is it lack of parenting growing up or is it a progression? Laziness is a huge part of it but there is more
You have a lot of nerve calling anyone's lack of parenting skills into question.

Cease trolling and get on topic. It's old and tiresome

There is no mystery, Einstein. Trump puts it out in the open in all its' glory. Like him or not he speaks his mind.

Hillary and leftists in general are phonies. They may think the same things but present a false image to sucker people in. It's par for the course from them, none of the revealed emails is remotely surprising. Who didn't know Bernie never had a chance, or that they were going to say whatever to get his votes?

Cease trolling and get on topic. It's old and tiresome
Fuck you and your my shit doesn't stink attitude.

What does your Dad think? As a military man, is he concerned about Trump as Commander in Chief?

What does your Dad think? As a military man, is he concerned about Trump as Commander in Chief?

My father passed away...but I know he would never support Hillary Clinton. My grandfather posts here, he's a Trump guy. I'll have him respond

and pays no taxes to the nation that provides safety and opportunity for his sorry ass is even their presidential candidate and savior
How do you know Mr Trump never paid taxes? Even the NYT can't make that statement.
Wiki announced weekly updates on election emails starting this week
glad you got the opportunity to break the bad news to the libtardian.

Forum List

Back