Assassination attempt of Trump in PA

Alright then go with that if it makes you feel better.
Better for you to explain exactly what ANY President can do as regarding the length of State sentences for Murder...or the parole structure put in place by any given State.
I'll save you the trouble of a fruitless search..the answer is not a f'king thing.

Trump gets no special powers, if he is elected. Given the divisive state of our Govt. and the dysfunctional Congress--I doubt Trump can or will do shit.

That doesn't make sense. Of course a fantasy that a fat orange messiah has Godlike powers would make me feel better.

It's why you engage in these fantasies. It feels good to you.

Trump has as much power in keeping the criminals off the streets as Biden had by putting them back there in the first place. Also, anybody in this country illegally better start packing because they don't have much time left here.

Better for you to explain exactly what ANY President can do as regarding the length of State sentences for Murder...or the parole structure put in place by any given State.
I'll save you the trouble of a fruitless search..the answer is not a f'king thing.

Trump gets no special powers, if he is elected. Given the divisive state of our Govt. and the dysfunctional Congress--I doubt Trump can or will do shit.

Look up at my last post.

Forum List

Back