Assassination attempt of Trump in PA

That's not up to me.

Me neither I just wouldn't trust them with a weapon. Same as I wouldn't trust a mentally ill person. As long as you're not an ex felon and not having an identity crisis I believe in the second amendment though.

All those Guns pictured could be C&R ( Curio Relic = 50 years old or older / Rarer ) and there are a handful of States that still allow FtoF ( Face to Face sales ) in which case it’s up to the seller to verify if the Buyer is ( Not a prohibited person ) ( Lives in the Area / Region / State) ( Not a straw purchaser ) … and to do this the seller asks for a copy of ( Pistol Carry Permit ) ( C& R card ) ( Drivers License ) ( Firearms ownership card ) ( Hunting License ) …
There are also states that allow what you call face to face sales with no obligation for the seller to know or even to find out anything about the buyer. He doesn't have to even supply his name.

Damn..you're really deep in it, aren't you?

I know this might come as a shock to you...but the President is not King...and really, has little power as compared to Congress...and on the State level, the Gov. and statehouse are far more important and impactful to the citizens--than the distant and dysfunctional Feds~

Yet you fucks have destroyed any credibility the government had in the effort to stop 1 man from being President.

Is that odd?
So hopefully Trump does as well as Biden.

I'm not sure that's a winning talking point for you Trump supporters.

Hush
The humans are talking.

There are also states that allow what you call face to face sales with no obligation for the seller to know or even to find out anything about the buyer. He doesn't have to even supply his name.
I would not sell a firearm to a Gang Banger , a Walz voting Somali
lesbian , a Chinese Illegal who does not speak English …

I would not sell a firearm to a Gang Banger , a Walz voting Somali
lesbian , a Chinese Illegal who does not speak English …
But many people do, and there is no legal reason for them not to. That is fucked up.

Forum List

Back