Assassination attempt of Trump in PA

Trump has as much power in keeping the criminals off the streets as Biden had by putting them back there in the first place. Also, anybody in this country illegally better start packing because they don't have much time left here.
Damn..you're really deep in it, aren't you?

I know this might come as a shock to you...but the President is not King...and really, has little power as compared to Congress...and on the State level, the Gov. and statehouse are far more important and impactful to the citizens--than the distant and dysfunctional Feds~

Damn..you're really deep in it, aren't you?

I know this might come as a shock to you...but the President is not King...and really, has little power as compared to Congress...and on the State level, the Gov. and statehouse are far more important and impactful to the citizens--than the distant and dysfunctional Feds~

Yet you fucks have destroyed any credibility the government had in the effort to stop 1 man from being President.

Is that odd?

Dems are buying more guns than ever before....

I thought it was because of migrant crime in the cities and soros DAs, but maybe it has something to do with Trump. Please do explain.
This is the biggest elephant in the room that has come back to haunt this country in such a horrific way. Fix this stuff, and America becomes safe again.

Democrat's - What the hell are you people thinking ? You have destroyed so much that it's truly amazing.

This is the biggest elephant in the room that has come back to haunt this country in such a horrific way. Fix this stuff, and America becomes safe again.

Democrat's - What the hell are you people thinking ? You have destroyed so much that it's truly amazing.

Soros D.A. canned!
Fired! :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back