Oh the damage they have done

I paid $2.54 in Tenn two weeks ago and prices have dropped considerably since then.

And $ 2.80 is far from expensive.

How would you know if the drop is temporary?
Because Kamala and Biden, the democrats party have proven they will make gas expensive to force people into electric cars.

Of course, the biggest reason gas prices dropped is the democrats emptied the strategic petroleum reserves to lower the price before the election.

Lowering taxes, for one.
Name one thing Kamala has done that you like, specifically.
She's gonna lower taxes and make healthcare more affordable, for middle class people. She's not going to let the insurance companies deny us for pre existing conditions.

Kamala is going to continue the liberal Democratic agenda putting the middle class first. Biden's policies were all to help middle class people. What did Biden do to enrich tech giant multinationals who hide their money overseas? Trump went to a summit with those GLOBALISTS. Stop giving rich people tax breaks. Trump doubled the number of companies who now pay no taxes. Kamala won't do that. Biden didn't do that.

We want to make America a better country, right?
By taking voting rights away from the majority of voters?
You're a member of the US Message Board Woman Haters Club? Tell us you're an officer!
Are you married? How does she feel about your politics? Daughters?

Name one thing she has done that you like is what I asked, false promises are just that. Kamala's record proves she will not do anything you think she will.

At least you admit that Trump's campaign promise to lower taxes like he did in his first term is a good idea.
That would be like me asking you to name one thing Trump did in 2015.

Name one thing you liked that Bush 2 did that made you vote for him.

What did Obama do?

What did Bill Clinton do? He was from Arkansas. How the fuck is he going to run an entire country? I'll tell you. Well.

That would be like me asking you to name one thing Trump did in 2015.

Name one thing you liked that Bush 2 did that made you vote for him.

What did Obama do?

What did Bill Clinton do? He was from Arkansas. How the fuck is he going to run an entire country? I'll tell you. Well.
?????
You can't name anything Kamala did that you like, my simple question has you babbling incoherently.

Because Kamala and Biden, the democrats party have proven they will make gas expensive to force people into electric cars.

Of course, the biggest reason gas prices dropped is the democrats emptied the strategic petroleum reserves to lower the price before the election.
Proof it

?????
You can't name anything Kamala did that you like, my simple question has you babbling incoherently.
I like a lot of what Biden/Kamala have done in the 4 years. VP's don't do much. I voted for Al Gore based on what his boss did. Why did you vote for Bush? TWICE? And why did you vote for John McCain? That makes no sense. To carry on what Bush was doing? Are you kidding me?

Biden Is the Most Pro-Labor President Since F.D.R.​

I hope she is too. I know she's more pro labor than Trump.

UAW FILES FEDERAL LABOR CHARGES AGAINST DONALD TRUMP AND ELON MUSK FOR ATTEMPTING TO INTIMIDATE AND THREATEN WORKERS​

Forum List

Back