🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Assassination attempt of Trump in PA

It still matters not, because if it did then there wouldn't be any such thing as leftist liberals, but hey even out of all those surroundings the young man could have still been a closet leftist.
Meh. He doesn’t seem to be a political person, just a nut that the right wing enable with its gun culture.

So much for “turning the temp down” you clown.

Trump should turn the temp down of mostly white evangelical Trump Christian fascists because it is his nominating convention. Some Biblicist leaders are saying the bloodied ear is sign from God. And that Trump has been down on his knees, communing himself to his Lord and savior Jesus Christ for real.

I wonder if they are in a fight with registered Republicans because of the shot was firing my registered Republican

Professor of history and fascism and authoritarianism expert Ruth Ben-Ghiat also responded, writing: “You know what to do, Americans. We can avoid this nightmare. Never become resigned or fatalistic. That’s what they want.”

Last edited:

Trump should turn the temp down of mostly white evangelical Trump Christian fascists because it is his nominating convention. Some Biblicist leaders are saying the bloodied ear is sign from God. And that Trump has been down on his knees, communing himself to his Lord and savior Jesus Christ for real.

I wonder if they are in a fight with registered Republicans because of the shot was firing my registered Republican

Professor of history and fascism and authoritarianism expert Ruth Ben-Ghiat also responded, writing: “You know what to do, Americans. We can avoid this nightmare. Never become resigned or fatalistic. That’s what they want.”
Whatever your echo chamber tells you dupe…

FRO your guy instigated President Trumps assassination attempt

out of all those surroundings the young man could have still been a closet leftis

Yep, God had his hand on Trump.

i. Assassination attempt of Trump in PA. 240716 {post•2265}

NotfooledbyW Jul’24 Vaaoti: But the shooter is a registered Republican who hopefully ‘converted” Trump into being ‘“saved” as a “born again” Christian.

And therefore Trump will become by the grace of Almighty God a better leader of white Christian angry men than he has been in the past. nfbw 240716 Vaaoti02265

‘Mr. President, let your bloodied ear lead you to Jesus Christ,’ says Pastor Jack Hibbs​

By Leonardo Blair, Senior Reporter
Monday, July 15, 2024

1721123599241.png

Jack Hibbs is the senior and founding pastor of Calvary Chapel Chino Hills, in Southern California. | YouTube/Real Life with Jack Hibbs

Megachurch Pastor Jack Hibbs says the assassination attempt on former President Donald Trump’s life on Saturday is a warning shot from God urging him to “bow the knee” and truly get to know the Lord.

Hibbs, who is the senior and founding pastor of Calvary Chapel Chino Hills in Southern California, was also a member of the former president and presumptive GOP presidential nominee’s Evangelical Advisory Board.

“Mr. President, if you’re watching this right now, your right ear was bloodied. It wasn’t your eye that got shot. It wasn’t your nose that got shot. It wasn’t your temple that was intended to be shot. Your ear was hit, but we would like and pledge and pray that you might bow your knee before the Lord Almighty and say, not only did God do this, because I know Mr. President you said that today that God protected me,

Hibbs said in his sermon on Sunday in the wake of Trump’s survival of the assassination attempt at a Pennsylvania rally which left one bystander dead and two seriously injured.

nfbw 240716 Vaaoti02265. Bloodied_Ear

Last edited:
ACCIRDING TO GOD ALMIGHTY HIMSELF;

those who represent me in the priesthood, there’s to be a sacrificial basin of blood. And I want the toe of the priest to be dipped in the blood, the big toe, the right toe, dipped in blood. I want the priest’s thumb dipped in blood because his feet and his decision making is covered in my blood. And then take the blood from the basin and put it on your right ear,’”

Whatever your echo chamber tells you dupe

Would you like to see Trump become a born again Christian like Speaker Mike Johnson.

See Post nfbw 240716 Vaaoti02265. Bloodied_Ear.

“This is a strange connection, I know, but God said, ‘all those who represent me in the priesthood, there’s to be a sacrificial basin of blood. And I want the toe of the priest to be dipped in the blood, the big toe, the right toe, dipped in blood. I want the priest’s thumb dipped in blood because his feet and his decision making is covered in my blood. And then take the blood from the basin and put it on your right ear,’” Hibbs says.

This sentiment echoes Leviticus 8:22-28 when Moses consecrated Aaron and his sons. In this passage of Scripture, it is the sacrificial ram’s blood that is placed on Aaron’s right ear.

Hibbs then further points out that what happened to Trump is a call for him to declared Jesus Christ as Lord.

“Mr. President, if you’re watching this right now, your right ear was bloodied. It wasn’t your eye that got shot. It wasn’t your nose that got shot. It wasn’t your temple that was intended to be to be shot. Your ear was hit. But we would like and pledge and pray that you might bow your knee before the Lord Almighty,” Hibbs says. “It’s time to say that Jesus Christ is Lord. That He’s the one that rules over the affairs of men. He loves and died on the cross and rose again from the grave.”

During this moment in history, let’s take the time to humbly and boldly come to the throne of grace before God with an open and repentant heart.

Join Charisma Magazine Online to follow everything the Holy Spirit is doing around the world!
Archbishop Former Apostolic Nuncio to the United States of America. June 24, 2022

The Most Sacred Heart of Jesus

image-63-1024x792.png

EXCLUSIVE: Archbishop Vigano’s Declaration on the Decision of the Supreme Court in Dobbs vs. Jackson Women’s Health Organization - Crime of the Century

Last edited:

Tone it down as you say Christian Fascist???

Screw you

No, the perimeter IS done by local police. (Per several former USSS agents.)

Secret service is responsible for all of it. Local police are not trained to handle this.

Secret Service may place local police in areas but the Secret Service is responsible for all of it.

If I was president the head of the S.S. would have been fired Sunday.

The USSS does not have the manpower to do everything themselves. They delegate some things to local police simply because they HAVE TO.

As I stated, they may place local police in areas but the S.S. is responsible for all of it. Local police do not train for this kind of thing. They simply do what they are told.

Screw you
Why I’m not a 20-year-old mass murderer and presidential assassin fantasizer totally screwed up by being raised in a Republican family that put fucking Trump signs up in their front yard, and a family who keeps an armory of assault weapons and ammo unlocked in the “family” home.

Do you want to bet Rev James Dobson who created the “family“ research council and is a devout Bible believin’ born again Christian leader with his fingers and toes no doubt dipped in sacrificial blood with a smudge of blood on his right ear, is not talking about the 20 year old registered Republican mass murderer’s fucked up family right now and never will

His dad owns 20 guns. His house has up Trump signs, he registered as Republican, he tried out for a shooting team at school, he wore apparel from a YouTube gun and explosive channel, his classmates say he was conservative, he dressed in hunting gear, he was obviously…. A right wing culture guy.

Last edited:
Why I’m not a 20-year-old mass murderer and presidential assassin fantasize totally screwed up by being raised in a Republican family that put fucking Trump signs up in their front yard, and a family who keeps an armory of assault weapons and ammo unlocked in the “family” home.
Hopefully if/when the FBI gains access to the kid's iPhone it will show who was in contact with him prior to the shooting.
Does it make sense that if the kid was conservative that he would try to shoot Trump? No it does not.
Does it make more sense as a cover story? Possibly.
Does it make sense that anyone could access that roof only 130 yds from Trump? No it does not.
Too many inconsistencies to suit me.

Hopefully if/when the FBI gains access to the kid's iPhone it will show who was in contact with him prior to the shooting.
Does it make sense that if the kid was conservative that he would try to shoot Trump? No it does not.

To some former classmates, Crooks was a bookish and kind student with a penchant for government and economics. To others, he was a reclusive loner who they recalled being tormented by other students. One said he was an outspoken conservative, while others don’t recall him broadcasting political views.

What Thomas Matthew Crooks’ ex-classmates and employer have said about the Trump shooting suspect

It's a huge mistake to try and make this "make sense". He is just another in a long list of those who don't fit the acceptable norm and gets made fun of. Gets picked on. Then does something that makes no sense to the rest of us.

No matter what one's particular beliefs are, is there any way it makes sense to shoot up a school?

Does it make more sense as a cover story? Possibly.
Does it make sense that anyone could access that roof only 130 yds from Trump? No it does not.
Too many inconsistencies to suit me.

I see it as such incompetence to naturally create conspiracies. It's easier to do that than face the fact that those who are paid to protect people are this incompetent. And then sadly they are not fired for that incompetence. There should be no second chances here.

To some former classmates, Crooks was a bookish and kind student with a penchant for government and economics. To others, he was a reclusive loner who they recalled being tormented by other students. One said he was an outspoken conservative, while others don’t recall him broadcasting political views.

What Thomas Matthew Crooks’ ex-classmates and employer have said about the Trump shooting suspect

It's a huge mistake to try and make this "make sense". He is just another in a long list of those who don't fit the acceptable norm and gets made fun of. Gets picked on. Then does something that makes no sense to the rest of us.
No matter what one's particular beliefs are, is there any way it makes sense to shoot up a school?
I see it as such incompetence to naturally create conspiracies. It's easier to do that than face the fact that those who are paid to protect people are this incompetent. And then sadly they are not fired for that incompetence. There should be no second chances here.
1. Even assuming that the kid fits the profile of a "school shooter" (loner, bullied, etc.) that doesn't prove why he'd want to shoot at Trump.
2. Given that he tried to shoot Trump, the SS should have anticipated that roof as a danger and protected it, they did not. So why was that roof vulnerability unprotected? Its not a "conspiracy" yet, it is a deliberate SS setup/fuckup but is there a dot dot dot to the shooter?

1. Even assuming that the kid fits the profile of a "school shooter" (loner, bullied, etc.) that doesn't prove why he'd want to shoot at Trump.

I'm not a profiler. I do not have any special insight. My initial thoughts are it was just plain bad luck that Trump decided to speak somewhere that gave this guy close access.

It could have been anyone.

2. Given that he tried to shoot Trump, the SS should have anticipated that roof as a danger and protected it, they did not.

They did and got incredibly complacent. As I said, a major failure and another failure on top of that is the fact no one has been fired yet.

The head of the S.S. should have been fired Sunday.

So why was that roof vulnerability unprotected? Its not a "conspiracy" yet, it is a deliberate SS setup/fuckup but is there a dot dot dot to the shooter?

Complacency and low accountability.

Yeah, I looked up the recent announcement event and saw that Vance was wearing a light blue tie, so at that point it was clear that the photo he posted was an older one. Did you do a google reverse image search? Good thinking, that's always a quick way to find the source of a photo.
Yes.

Does it make sense that if the kid was conservative that he would try to shoot Trump?

I’m not saying the kid was a conservative. He was raised by a gun, culture, family parents. I’m sure we will find out our all agitated by nonconservative people like them do not understand the reality of their white grievances.

That’s what fucked up the kid’s head and there’s no reason attempting to make sense of why he shot anybody.

Add him to the list of young male
mass shooters who develop an attraction for shooting at human beings who appear to these “shooters” to be “objects” who are celebrating and enjoying their lives,

This shooter punk’s targets were sort of celebrating life i. their loyalty to a man who believes Americans need and deserve and have a God given right to “playing” with guns with no restrictions.

It's a huge mistake to try and make this "make sense".
Amen.

What doesn’t make sense is the Republican Party glorifying the family that raised him.

Glorifying the assault rifle as an object every American needs to have hanging on the REAR window of their pick up truck and then all would be well. Wouldn’t need Jesus anymore.

Amen.

What doesn’t make sense is the Republican Party glorifying the family that raised him.

I read a lot. I've seen no one "glorifying the family".

I've seen very very little about them. I've seen some initial claims but I also have seen many that turned out not true.

Glorifying the assault rifle as an object every American needs to have hanging on the REAR window of their pick up truck and then all would be well. Wouldn’t need Jesus anymore.

Just because one owns a weapon in no way means you glorify it.

2. Given that he tried to shoot Trump, the SS should have anticipated that roof as a danger and protected it, they did not. So why was that roof vulnerability unprotected? Its not a "conspiracy" yet, it is a deliberate SS setup/fuckup but is there a dot dot dot to the shooter?
Why do school shooters pick specific schools? It was close. As I predicted in the first few minutes this was another male with mental heath issues and access to guns. It is the most repeated story in sensless random shootings today.

Forum List

Back