Assault rifles for self defense

do you understand what pawns you are?
Every day you idiots that favor banning all guns... Make decisions that have been shaped because of advertising.
You idiots are total creatures of classic pavlovian behavior modification. "behavior modification" first identified by pavlov who won the nobel prize for physiology in 1904 has been around a long time and you "ban the guns" idiots don't seem to know that!
You make decisions like "ban the guns" based totally on politically driven advertising and media content!

Yet you totally discount the role "violence" in movies and video games have triggered especially with totally pliable young minds of 20 years like lanza! You laugh at the fact these games have molded behavior i.e. Like pavlov's dogs!
Yet explain to me why with machine guns available in the early 20th century when there was not the violence in movies and no video games at that time?

The nra has been around since 1871... So how come today they are vilified?

The nra does not produce any movies/videos glorifying killing people like tarantino's 'django unchained' excessive killings!
Yet the tarantinos of movie world are glorified and every one of you "ban the gun" idiots support them!!!

Disgusting!!!

View attachment $crying.bmp

Do you understand WHAT pawns you are?
Every day you idiots that favor BANNING ALL GUNS... make decisions that have been shaped because of advertising.
You idiots are total creatures of classic Pavlovian behavior modification. "Behavior modification" first identified by Pavlov who won the Nobel Prize for physiology in 1904 has been around a long time and you "ban the guns" idiots don't seem to know that!
You make decisions like "ban the guns" based totally on politically driven advertising and media content!

YET you totally discount the role "violence" in movies and video games have triggered especially with totally pliable young minds of 20 years like Lanza! You laugh at the fact these games have molded behavior i.e. like Pavlov's dogs!
YET explain to me why with machine guns available in the early 20th century WHEN there was NOT the violence in Movies and NO video games at that time?

The NRA has been around since 1871... so how come TODAY they are vilified?

The NRA does NOT produce any movies/videos glorifying KILLING people like Tarantino's 'Django Unchained' excessive killings!
Yet the Tarantinos of movie world are glorified AND EVERY ONE of you "ban the gun" idiots support them!!!

Disgusting!!!

The NRA has only itself to blame – the press conference yesterday was an unmitigated disaster. The blaming of video games was inane and pathetic.

Here is the truth of the matter that was demonstrated to me quite accidentally and unexpectedly.

I was picking up a load at a small steel mill after hours.

Apparently, one of the shipping guys enjoys playing a particular trick on his companions...he conceals himself and when he hears his friends footsteps, he jumps out from his hiding place screaming like a madman.

To make a long story short, my footsteps sound conspicuously like most others, and this dude jumps out at me screaming like a maniac...and I didn't have the time or presence of mind to do a damn thing.

We got a good laugh out of the encounter, but on further reflection, I taught me a valuable lesson.

We aren't conditioned to respond immediately to an unexpected threat.

So a firearm, or any other weapon (I was carrying a knife at the time) is nearly useless in THIS situation.

But, when there is a barrier between you and your attacker, like a door or a car, it gives you time to think about the nature of the threat and your response to it.

Finally, and most importantly, a firearm gives you the ability to defend someone else.

We keep handguns accessible to ourselves, but inaccessible to children, visitors and intruders by using a mechanical push button pistol safe like this...V-Line Gun Safes - 279-S Compact Security Case with Pushbutton Lock

Personally, killing anyone is near the top of things I never want to do...but even higher on that list is to be killed, or have a loved one killed.

Last edited:
I believe America should ban all assault rifles. Period. None for the police, none for the military, none for the citizen and none for Hollywood. Hollywood should not be allowed to film a movie which involves gun violence in any way. While we're at it let's ban knives and bombs too. None in any Hollywood movie ever. Let's ban broccoli too, brocolli farts are deadly.

I find it fascinating that the left cannot have a discussion with those of opposing opinions without attaching some kind of label. Mutters, wing nuts, gun nuts. Extremists, etc etc.

Wow. That must be a record. Attempted thread derailment by the 2nd post.

I believe America should ban all assault rifles. Period. None for the police, none for the military, none for the citizen and none for Hollywood. Hollywood should not be allowed to film a movie which involves gun violence in any way. While we're at it let's ban knives and bombs too. None in any Hollywood movie ever. Let's ban broccoli too, brocolli farts are deadly.

I'm on board with the broccoli part tbh

Why in the fuck didn't we think to ban airplanes when they killed three thousand people in one day? I mean really! If not then when?

they just keep lying about ANY legislation being equal to all guns being banned.

Americans are tiring of this crazy dishonest republican party they have become

Do you understand WHAT pawns you are?
Every day you idiots that favor BANNING ALL GUNS... make decisions that have been shaped because of advertising.
You idiots are total creatures of classic Pavlovian behavior modification. "Behavior modification" first identified by Pavlov who won the Nobel Prize for physiology in 1904 has been around a long time and you "ban the guns" idiots don't seem to know that!

YET you totally discount the role "violence" in movies and video games have triggered especially with totally pliable young minds of 20 years like Lanza! You laugh at the fact these games have molded behavior i.e. like Pavlov's dogs!
YET explain to me why with machine guns available in the early 20th century WHEN there was NOT the violence in Movies and NO video games at that time?

The NRA has been around since 1871... so how come TODAY they are vilified?

The NRA does NOT produce any movies/videos glorifying KILLING people like Tarantino's 'Django Unchained' excessive killings!
Yet the Tarantinos of movie world are glorified AND EVERY ONE of you "ban the gun" idiots support them!!!

Disgusting!!!

The NRA has only itself to blame – the press conference yesterday was an unmitigated disaster. The blaming of video games was inane and pathetic.

So you are not a believer in online learning.

I find it fascinating that the left cannot have a discussion with those of opposing opinions without attaching some kind of label. Mutters, wing nuts, gun nuts. Extremists, etc etc.

Wow. That must be a record. Attempted thread derailment by the 2nd post.

I didn't see it as a thread derailment. One of the main reasons for writing it was to make the point I'm not a gun nut, yet I'm labeled one.

why did the NRA guy only name ten year old examples of his deep concern for violent media?

Because naming current ones would insult prospective new customers.

Is he really so poorly informed he didnt know the names of new ones?

He didnt want a big money backlash so he avoided the big current money makers which are MORE realisitic and make WAY more cash

You people are so stupid you just follow the leader no matter how obvious his duplicity is

This ban on assualt and automatic weapons is pointless because those kids were all killed by a semi-auto pistol.

The news reports I read said that the bushmaster was used to kill the children.

I don't keep a list. Pretty much any far lefty that has been on a gun control thread in the last week.

8 to 10 folks I'd say.

Forum List

Back