Assaulted by Racist Karen Mom and Son duo for working while black

This coming from a Trump Humper. First of all courtesy comes from.how you are approached and what you are being asked. Save that bullshit about folks not working in a professional environment, the man was doing his job and had no obligation to tell Karen or her punk ass son a damn thing. Had that guy been white they would've never said a word to him. Why is it that you think you can approach black folks and start making demands? You want respect, then give the same respect you want.
If a white guy was checking out cars it would be the same. We do know there are white criminals.smh

So they can shoot me? That’s what you want right?
Damn you’re a Karen. Overreact much? Given your asshole attitude, you would probably get ZERO benefit of any doubt. Where did I mention any shooting moron? You’re stupid beyond words.

Hey cocksucka, if they mind their damn business and take their asses on to their apartment none of this happens.

Acting professionally means doing what the white folks tell him to do. GFY assclown.
Take your homosexual fantasies and your uneducated racist ass and hit the bricks. Refusing to state why you’re there or who you are. I can now assume you’re casing my car for a theft, detain you, and call the cops. Then you cry. Go fuck yourself you racist puke.

Take your homosexual fantasies and your uneducated racist ass and hit the bricks. Refusing to state why you’re there or who you are. I can now assume you’re casing my car for a theft, detain you, and call the cops. Then you cry. Go fuck yourself you racist puke.
Take that arrogant, privileged attitude and shove it up your candy ass. See that is where your racist ass gets into trouble assuming you can detain me. Again there is NO LAW that says I have to tell you a damn thing, if you want to know what I am doing call Bldg Mgmt or call the damn police for all I care and then look like the fool you are when they arrive.

Utility company workers wear uniforms and have id badges

They are not likely to be mistaken for a prowler who is up to no good
They have IDs, but often don't wear uniforms. I worked for a major Telco and we never had uniforms. The company would provide T or polo shirts that we could wear if we desired, but techs like splicers that didn't have jobs interfacing with customers never wore them and even service techs rarely wore them.

Yea nothing aggressive about telling a man, "get the fuck out of my building, get the fuck out of my building. "
Yeah the kid eventually said that after the tow truck driver became hostile and refused to ID himself. But the kid was wrong to pull the attitude and even more wrong to hit the tow truck driver. The correct response was to call the police and let them handle the situation.

This coming from a Trump Humper. First of all courtesy comes from.how you are approached and what you are being asked. Save that bullshit about folks not working in a professional environment, the man was doing his job and had no obligation to tell Karen or her punk ass son a damn thing. Had that guy been white they would've never said a word to him. Why is it that you think you can approach black folks and start making demands? You want respect, then give the same respect you want.
I'm white and got questioned all the time when on people's property. I was always courteous and respectful, showed my ID and thanked the customer for asking me to ID myself. It's not only legal, but a very good idea.

"We"?

It's called common courtesy. I would think most employers would want their employees to identify themselves if asked.

I'm not saying the two handled this situation properly, but it certainly seems reasonable for a resident to ask someone to identify themselves when they are not recognized, especially when the person is walking around in a parking garage.
I don't know if this person had a company uniform on, or had some readily identified other identification visible, or what the situation was.
If he was simply in street clothes, and no visible ID, then I'm not sure why he would have a problem being asked to identify himself.
Oh? I didn't see them showing their ID to him.

I'm white and got questioned all the time when on people's property. I was always courteous and respectful, showed my ID and thanked the customer for asking me to ID myself. It's not only legal, but a very good idea.
Being in someone's yard is totally different than being in a parking garage. If you see someone in a garage check with Bldg Mgmt or call the police, if you walk up on me demanding my ID I will tell you to get lost. I don't know you from anybody else, if you are that concerned it's not hard to find out what you need to know.

Forum List

Back