Assaulted by Racist Karen Mom and Son duo for working while black

This coming from a Trump Humper. First of all courtesy comes from.how you are approached and what you are being asked. Save that bullshit about folks not working in a professional environment, the man was doing his job and had no obligation to tell Karen or her punk ass son a damn thing. Had that guy been white they would've never said a word to him. Why is it that you think you can approach black folks and start making demands? You want respect, then give the same respect you want.

You're an idiot, my comment had nothing to do with Trump, and even if it did, you're another fool who's allowed the white lefties to convince you he's a racist. Continue being a slave to the white leftists, they thank you for your stupidity.

You're an idiot, my comment had nothing to do with Trump, and even if it did, you're another fool who's allowed the white lefties to convince you he's a racist. Continue being a slave to the white leftists, they thank you for your stupidity.
Come on Trump Humper that is the reason you think if a white person ask a black person for name and ID we are just supposed to give it over. You take that lefty slave shit, turn it sideways and shove it straight up your candy ass. Respect is earned, you show me respect and I will do the same. You come off with dome bullshit and you get it back.

So, if someone is looking at your car tags and checking out vehicles where you live, you would not be suspicious?
If I watch them for a second I can tell what they are doing, I don't just AssUMe they are trying to steal my car.

I posted them for you alone SEVERAL times. Everyone has. Im not posting them again, particularly since its information that everyone already knows.
You have posted Jack, you wait for others to do it for you. Hell you probably don't know where to find them.

You have posted Jack, you wait for others to do it for you. Hell you probably don't know where to find them.
Its super easy to find. We have posted these stats a million times. Do you honestly think you are going to get me to post this link again for you? You are dumb as fuck if you think that.

Come on Trump Humper that is the reason you think if a white person ask a black person for name and ID we are just supposed to give it over. You take that lefty slave shit, turn it sideways and shove it straight up your candy ass. Respect is earned, you show me respect and I will do the same. You come off with dome bullshit and you get it back.

Lost cause.

Its super easy to find. We have posted these stats a million times. Do you honestly think you are going to get me to post this link again for you? You are dumb as fuck if you think that.
I know where to get the stats from, you just run your mouth and have never posted a damn thing.

Yep and you would probably be sued.

If a white man, ask a black man a question then it is ok for the white man to take a swing at him if he doesn't answer. If they would have taken their asses on to their apartment it would have all been avoided.

No, he was a man working and minding his own business that didn't have to answer to two nosey ass whites.
You do not know that.

He wasn't antagonizing any customers. It's clearly the customer antagonizing the employee. Stop lecturing from your rectum.

Maybe. Maybe not.

DUH. Yet, that isn't what happened.

Then it sounds like you're breaking the law. I'm 100% adamantly against law breakers.

Agree to disagree.

He wasn't antagonizing any customers. It's clearly the customer antagonizing the employee. Stop lecturing from your rectum.

Maybe. Maybe not.

DUH. Yet, that isn't what happened.

Then it sounds like you're breaking the law. I'm 100% adamantly against law breakers.

Agree to disagree.
You have no way to know that that isn't what happened unless you know him personally.

It's their fragility. They believe everything is racial, and they instantly believe they are being disrespected when confronted like this.
All's the guy had to do was inform them he was with Acme Tow Company, he was assigned to check permits, and show his company ID.
Instead, he was immediately an ass and told them it was none of their business what he was doing.
Just fucking ridiculous.
If they continue to confront the driver after he shows them his ID, then there is reason to believe that they might be racists, not before.

Hey cocksucka, if they mind their damn business and take their asses on to their apartment none of this happens.

Acting professionally means doing what the white folks tell him to do. GFY assclown.
Except maybe their car or something in the car gets stolen!

This coming from a Trump Humper. First of all courtesy comes from.how you are approached and what you are being asked. Save that bullshit about folks not working in a professional environment, the man was doing his job and had no obligation to tell Karen or her punk ass son a damn thing. Had that guy been white they would've never said a word to him. Why is it that you think you can approach black folks and start making demands? You want respect, then give the same respect you want.
You cannot honestly know that the man was "Just doing his Job".

Forum List

Back