Assholes making trouble in Oregon

they have stolen files information computers they are tearing down fences they are taking heavy equipment and using it to tear up fences ....oh yeah ...they have closed down schools for a week....they have stolen the domestic tranquility of the community

They've stolen computers and heavy equipment?

:rofl:

Like most Communists, you just make shit up.
They haven't stolen shit, lol. Progressives think that government "property" are holy relics lol.
Fascinating...so you can walk into any government building or land and walk away with anything you want? That would be a big surprise to all those government workers who have been prosecuted for "stealing" government property over the years.
isn't there something called the freedom of information act? I mean, do you know what country you live in?

Another imaginary LW position posted by Uncensored.

Imaginary..

images

Does it hurt to be that stupid? Actual, physical pain?
Don Quixote posts again.

By that logic, right wingers hate black people. As look at any thread on Obama. However, if we're using a rational standard, simply criticizing a policy of a given government doesn't denote hatred of anyone or anything associated with that government.

It also had nothing to do with this thread. It was just another silly strawman.

It had everything to do with the thread, your fellow Communist lied that Bundy et al are terrorists using human shields. I showed what REAL terrorist using human shields are - the democrats beloved Hamas.

Try again.

Oh, and "straw man" is two words, you'll look less ignorant if you keep that in mind.
Don Quixote tilts again.

Like your random accusations of anti-semitism.

Random? Peruse ANY thread on Israel or on terrorists. The left hates Jews and loves Muslims, that is a fact.

By that logic, right wingers hate black people. As look at any thread on Obama. However, if we're using a rational standard, simply criticizing a policy of a given government doesn't denote hatred of anyone or anything associated with that government.

It also had nothing to do with this thread. It was just another silly strawman.
dude, that is stupid. did you teach yourself that move or did you learn on a pay per view libturd documentary? holy crap, because we have a bad black president and don't like the presidents executive orders, we hate blacks. Hmmm nice line you got drawn there. hahahahahahahahahaahaha what a libturd tool.

Oh, insisting that any criticism of Israel is anti-semitism or any criticism of Obama is racism is grotesquely stupid. If we're using a rational standard, simply criticizing a policy of a given government doesn't denote hatred of anyone or anything associated with that government.

Which is what makes the claims of anti-semitism so laughably random. It has nothing to do with this thread. And is a fallacy to boot.

Do yourself a favor and look up the legal terms of conversion and misappropriation. Unless you enjoy making a fool of yourself, in that case, carry on.

Speaking of straw man fallacies...

{Theft
  1. 1a : the act of stealing; specifically : the felonious taking and removing of personal property with intent to deprive the rightful owner of itb : an unlawful taking (as by embezzlement or burglary) of property}
Definition of THEFT

And they've taken property. Which is the very definition of theft.

they have stolen files information computers they are tearing down fences they are taking heavy equipment and using it to tear up fences ....oh yeah ...they have closed down schools for a week....they have stolen the domestic tranquility of the community

They haven't stolen shit, lol. Progressives think that government "property" are holy relics lol.
Fascinating...so you can walk into any government building or land and walk away with anything you want? That would be a big surprise to all those government workers who have been prosecuted for "stealing" government property over the years.
isn't there something called the freedom of information act? I mean, do you know what country you live in?
Oh...the "freedom of information act" applies to taken government property? All those guys I used to write charges up on in the Navy for stealing government property would be surprised that all they needed to do was apply the Freedom of Information Act for all that stuff.

how can it be abandoned if there are files and computers? Seems like a legit question.

According to Skylar, the Bundy group is going through computer files. Since the building has no power, I do wonder how they are doing this?

Nope. According to me, the Bundy group is going through files. Whether or not they're going through computer files is still undefined. As I've already said and you've quoted me saying.

Meaning that you're intentionally lying, and attributing to me a position I haven't adopted. Which is a strawman.

The fact that seditious conspirators have seized and taken possession of the computers, the evacutor and the files isn't in dispute. The conspirators have already admitted to all of it.

Oh...the "freedom of information act" applies to taken government property? All those guys I used to write charges up on in the Navy for stealing government property would be surprised that all they needed to do was apply the Freedom of Information Act for all that stuff.
ask the police department in Chicago. mayor Emmanuel is having a riot with that one now, oh, I mean protest.

how can it be abandoned if there are files and computers? Seems like a legit question.

According to Skylar, the Bundy group is going through computer files. Since the building has no power, I do wonder how they are doing this?

Nope. According to me, the Bundy group is going through files. Whether or not they're going through computer files is still undefined. As I've already said and you've quoted me saying.

Meaning that you're intentionally lying, and attributing to me a position I haven't adopted. Which is a strawman.

The fact that seditious conspirators have seized and taken possession of the computers, the evacutor and the files isn't in dispute. The conspirators have already admitted to all of it.
so where do you suppose the files are kept? maybe file cabinets? duh!!!!!!!! what a fkn boob you are.

Can you show me anywhere in the Freedom of Information Act where anyone can just seize a federal building and start looting its files.

Because I'm pretty sure you've imagined it.

Don Quixote tilts again.

Poor little drooling retard, becomes so upset when I point out that she's a Communist.

Seriously, what is it you think you're promoting? Laissez Faire Capitalism? :rofl:
Don Quixote tilts again.

“Do you see over yonder, friend Sancho, thirty or forty hulking giants? I intend to do battle with them and slay them.”

[
And they've taken property. Which is the very definition of theft.

What property? Specifically?

For the third time.....and do pay attention this time, please.......the computers, the evacuator and the files.
they haven't stolen anything yet, they're still in the building correct? I think one needs to leave with the materials to be burglary don't you think? And if the doors were open it isn't breaking and entering either. So dude so far you got jack.

Forum List

Back