Assholes making trouble in Oregon

There are a lot of jobless progressive plants freezing their asses off in burns right now. Losers like old fag....I'm fairly certain that it wasn't one of the guys out at the refuge who slashed the sheriff's wife's tires.

But it's true....The locals are disgusted with the sheriff and the false narrative that goobers like old fag are assigning.

The takeover of such a facility would create an epic call for snacks, the likes of which would make the Malheur Refuge folks begging for snacks look pitiful and trivial.

It would create a huge sucking black hole of snacks from which not even Ding dongs could escape.......

ding-dongs-1-280x219.png

There are a lot of jobless progressive plants freezing their asses off in burns right now. Losers like old fag....I'm fairly certain that it wasn't one of the guys out at the refuge who slashed the sheriff's wife's tires.

But it's true....The locals are disgusted with the sheriff and the false narrative that goobers like old fag are assigning.
Over 100K in earnings for 2015, how was your financial year, Kosher? 4 weeks of vacation time spent traveling to interesting places. Another 15 credits towards a degree. What did you accomplish, Kosher? LOL So you approve of slashing the tires of the wife of the Harney County Sheriff. Figures.

Time to seal off the Refuge, no one, and nothing, in or out. Acceptable terms for those in there, unconditional surrender. All adults to be charged to the full extent of the law.

Over 100K in earnings for 2015, how was your financial year, Kosher? 4 weeks of vacation time spent traveling to interesting places. Another 15 credits towards a degree. What did you accomplish, Kosher? LOL So you approve of slashing the tires of the wife of the Harney County Sheriff. Figures.
whatever you say, loser l.

Want to bet? The people in the Refuge have been in and out of Burns. They have been given the gift of rope, and have used it well. Now the whole nation sees them for the idiotic terrorists they are. And the locals are getting pretty damned fed up with them.

Want to bet? The people in the Refuge have been in and out of Burns. They have been given the gift of rope, and have used it well. Now the whole nation sees them for the idiotic terrorists they are. And the locals are getting pretty damned fed up with them.
Lol. I'm sure they're running around at night slashing tires. Where were you that night???

LOL. Just keeping prattling on, Kosher. The more you post, the more that people see you and those like you for what you are. You claim all these there are backing the terrorists, yet when called upon to produce the evidence you say is there, you don't. But Skylar and the rest have repeatedly produced Youtube videos in which the locals are stating they want those armed idiots out of their County.

"the gift of rope"....well said.

LOL. Just keeping prattling on, Kosher. The more you post, the more that people see you and those like you for what you are. You claim all these there are backing the terrorists, yet when called upon to produce the evidence you say is there, you don't. But Skylar and the rest have repeatedly produced Youtube videos in which the locals are stating they want those armed idiots out of their County.
Now now...Allie says she's provided more evidence than all the rest of us put together. Not quite sure where she provided it....but, you know, she says she's done it.

Man reads lengthy, topical poem at Harney County community meeting

LOL. Did he have flowers in his hair? Sounds like something right out of the '60's in San Francisco. Maybe in marked the end of each quatrain with a shot from his AK or AR? LOL

LOL. Did he have flowers in his hair? Sounds like something right out of the '60's in San Francisco. Maybe in marked the end of each quatrain with a shot from his AK or AR? LOL
If you listened to it, you would hear exactly the same things I say....And you would have heard the cheers of the packed community meeting attendees.

Though I have to admit, you've stopped putting forth your previous lies about the community being at odds with the occupation. Now your on to new ones, but at least you had the sense in the face of undeniable evidence that you were lying to drop that line.

The takeover of such a facility would create an epic call for snacks, the likes of which would make the Malheur Refuge folks begging for snacks look pitiful and trivial.

It would create a huge sucking black hole of snacks from which not even Ding dongs could escape.......

ding-dongs-1-280x219.png
I am thinking, cases of Betty Crocker Brownie Mix.

Man reads lengthy, topical poem at Harney County community meeting
What language is he blabbering? Interpret his poem of whatever for us. What is he saying?

Forum List

Back