Assholes making trouble in Oregon

Oh, and its gets better:

There are continual reports of law enforcement officers and community members being followed home; of people sitting in cars outside their homes, observing their movements and those of their families; and of people following them and their families as they move around the community," Ward said on Monday.

"While not direct physical threats, these activities are clearly designed to try to intimidate," he said.

Some of the armed protesters have been able to leave and return from the refuge center during the occupation.

Oregon protesters harassing police, sheriff says - CNN.com

Now, contrast the rights reaction to this with the panty shitting hysterics of ONE black panther party member who stood out in front of a polling station, intimidating people. Which FOX ran with for 4 YEARS.

But white male militia thugs following cops and their families.....and not a peep.
Actually, it was two NBP members...and they STILL whine about how frightening it was. And they didn't have guns...can you imagine the fainting spells on the RW if they'd open carried?

Just the one did any actual intimidating. The other just stood there and was a registered poll watcher. The Bush administration dropped charges on everyone but the one guy.

Oh, and its gets better:

There are continual reports of law enforcement officers and community members being followed home; of people sitting in cars outside their homes, observing their movements and those of their families; and of people following them and their families as they move around the community," Ward said on Monday.

"While not direct physical threats, these activities are clearly designed to try to intimidate," he said.

Some of the armed protesters have been able to leave and return from the refuge center during the occupation.

Now, contrast the rights reaction to this with the panty shitting hysterics of ONE black panther party member who stood out in front of a polling station, intimidating people. Which FOX ran with for 4 YEARS.

But white male militia thugs following cops and their families.....and not a peep.
Actually, it was two NBP members...and they STILL whine about how frightening it was. And they didn't have guns...can you imagine the fainting spells on the RW if they'd open carried?

Just the one did any actual intimidating. The other just stood there and was a registered poll watcher. The Bush administration dropped charges on everyone but the one guy.
Black-Panthers-at-polls-90852834611.jpeg

Oh, and its gets better:

And exactly as I predicted.....white male militia thugs try to intimidate cops and their families by following them, and not a peep.

But a black panther at a polling station in Phili in 2008? And conservatives are still shitting their pants about it.

Oh, and its gets better:

And exactly as I predicted.....white male militia thugs try to intimidate cops and their families by following them, and not a peep.

But a black panther at a polling station in Phili in 2008? And conservatives are still shitting their pants about it.
Not a peep because it didn't happen. The cops are the ones following the locals around. Including kids.

Oh, and its gets better:

^ See? They still terrify Allie.

Oh, and its gets better:

Not a peep because it didn't happen. The cops are the ones following the locals around. Including kids.
Are you calling the sheriff's mother a liar?

Oh, and its gets better:

I think they dropped the charges on those Black Panthers because they were in a predominantly black neighborhood, and nobody was intimidated. But that didn't stop Fixxed News from showing that clip for two years straight.

I'm calling you a liar, but that's nothing new. Everybody calls you a liar.

Meanwhile:

"Ward did not specifically identify or quantify the reports of intimidation or harassment, and did not indicate that anyone has been cited or charged with those or similar offenses."
Harney County sheriff reports increase in harassment, intimidation reports since militia’s occupation | Local | Eugene, Oregon

I've seen multiple calls for violence against locals who support the occupiers on the Oregonian's facebook timeline, in response to the garbage they post. There was one by David Davis (pfft) saying he'd pay $5000 to each person who provides him with the name, workplace and home address of people who support the bundy occupation.

Meanwhile:

"Ward did not specifically identify or quantify the reports of intimidation or harassment, and did not indicate that anyone has been cited or charged with those or similar offenses."
Harney County sheriff reports increase in harassment, intimidation reports since militia’s occupation | Local | Eugene, Oregon

I've seen multiple calls for violence against locals who support the occupiers on the Oregonian's facebook timeline, in response to the garbage they post. There was one by David Davis (pfft) saying he'd pay $5000 to each person who provides him with the name, workplace and home address of people who support the bundy occupation.
#1...don't you have me on Ignore, Allie?

#2...what have I lied about?

Meanwhile:

You quoted the actual Sheriff of Burns rather than whatever hapless batshit that Kosher makes up. Ergo, you must be 'lying'. The word that the rest of us would use in this circumstance would be 'informed'. Just as a basis of translation.

Oh, and its gets better:

Exactly. rw'ers- hypocrisy is thy name :eusa_naughty:

Sent from my VS415PP using Tapatalk

Oh, and its gets better:

Says you. Citing you. And you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Meanwhile, the local Sheriff lives there and most definitely *does* know what's happening. So you ignore him, and cling to whatever fantasy you make up.

Just like Ammon.

Meanwhile:

If we've learned anything in this thread, its that allie CONTINUALLY LIES about having you on ignore

As to the illegal occupiers, maybe fair play would be a big cloud of pepper spray seeing as how the rwers applauded its use during #OWS even though they had permission to be in the park :eusa_think:

Sent from my VS415PP using Tapatalk

Wrong again. The BLM has burned, slaughtered, destroyed, and stolen property for a hundred and more years. Time for them to go. They destroy habitat and the economy. Adios, fuckers.
Talk on your part. Where is the evidence?
Per usual, you ask for something that has already been provided multiple times, because you are too fucking stupid and lazy to read, or because you want to waste time. Either way, read the thread.
You provide nothing...you make stuff up. It's what you do, Allie.
I've provided more than all the rest of you retards combined. It's all in the thread already. I'm not posting the same things over and over because you're too fucking stupid to read.

Where?

Prove it.

You always come up with stuff as though its fact and then refuse to back it up with even one link.

But hey, here's a pic of

[Choose one}

___ You
___ TemplarKormac
___ Judicial review

12494946_1246666598683008_6764003697025575669_n.jpg
use the search tool and learn yourself

Says you. Citing you. And you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Meanwhile, the local Sheriff lives there and most definitely *does* know what's happening. So you ignore him, and cling to whatever fantasy you make up.

Just like Ammon.

The local sheriff is a dumbfuck and has worked for the BLM himself. The locals are fed up with him for siding with the feds. He's also cordoned off his office building, which has HIGHLY pissed off the locals.

Forum List

Back