Assholes making trouble in Oregon

Your answer reveals you were nowhere near as heroic as Kerry, who earned...
You are bitter though, I'll grant you that

Now that part is true. I had no intention of being a hero and am pleased that I managed to avoid it. Hero's die. A lot. Or go home missing important parts. But even at that I wasn't a coward. Kerry was. Even worse he dishonored the commendations he sleezed out of the system ( which he later threw away) and the men who fought there as their county as their country directed. And that is unforgivable. I wasn't a hero; but I knew some and they deserved better than that

:lmao:

You proudly admit you're a flaming coward while you call a genuinely decorated hero a coward.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Thanks for the laugh! :thup: I appreciate it.

Lets see what liberals come up with for Hey guess what I just shot and killed a Thug that was stealing some of my property with a 41 magnum S&W. I saw him stealing the stuff told him to stand still, I was calling 911 and the cops, He reached toward his pants waistband, and I blew his head apart like an egg. Oh guess what he looked like !!! I have charged three thieves with felonies in the last six years, and got back almost 3, of the 16,000 dollars they stole from me and one of the guns they stole. I know you will think MY actions are JUSTIFIED!! Oh he was just going to pull up his pants I guess, but I'm not under arrest anyway. I guess the People can do the same things as the feds in the same situation. HAHA there have been no changes in the liberal talking points since the first post, so why not just CP it and post it over and over, 2+2=5 2+2=5 2+2=5 2+2=5 2+2=5 2+2=5 2+2=5 2+2=5 2+2=5 Now what does 2+2= a=4 NO WE TOLD YOU 2+2=5 2+2=5 2+2=5 2+2=5 HAHA OH I hope Hillary wins tonight.

Lets see what liberals come up with for Hey guess what I just shot and killed a Thug that was stealing some of my property with a 41 magnum S&W. I saw him stealing the stuff told him to stand still, I was calling 911 and the cops, He reached toward his pants waistband, and I blew his head apart like an egg. Oh guess what he looked like !!! I have charged three thieves with felonies in the last six years, and got back almost 3, of the 16,000 dollars they stole from me and one of the guns they stole. I know you will think MY actions are JUSTIFIED!! Oh he was just going to pull up his pants I guess, but I'm not under arrest anyway. I guess the People can do the same things as the feds in the same situation. HAHA there have been no changes in the liberal talking points since the first post, so why not just CP it and post it over and over, 2+2=5 2+2=5 2+2=5 2+2=5 2+2=5 2+2=5 2+2=5 2+2=5 2+2=5 Now what does 2+2= a=4 NO WE TOLD YOU 2+2=5 2+2=5 2+2=5 2+2=5 HAHA OH I hope Hillary wins tonight.

Wow. That's like bulk word salad. You must shop at the Costco.

Try again. This time discussing the topic of the thread. And writing in coherent English.

Same thing, I know you are a liberal, and cant think for yourself, As I posted incapable of multiplanic thought. Goes to the idea of killing anyone because of property, and egos instead of to prevent death. Kindergarteners here guess.

Same thing, I know you are a liberal, and cant think for yourself, As I posted incapable of multiplanic thought. Goes to the idea of killing anyone because of property, and egos instead of to prevent death. Kindergarteners here guess.

Apparently 'multi-planic' thought can't be bothered with trivialities like...coherence. Or punctuation. Or, say.... the slightest relevance to what is being discussed.

Anymore word salad you'd like to offer us? As novel as you might think a half paragraph of math equations might be, running from a discussion of those Assholes in Oregon isn't particularly new.

At this point, its pretty much all your ilk have left to them.

Your answer reveals you were nowhere near as heroic as Kerry, who earned...
You are bitter though, I'll grant you that

Now that part is true. I had no intention of being a hero and am pleased that I managed to avoid it. Hero's die. A lot. Or go home missing important parts. But even at that I wasn't a coward. Kerry was. Even worse he dishonored the commendations he sleezed out of the system ( which he later threw away) and the men who fought there as their county as their country directed. And that is unforgivable. I wasn't a hero; but I knew some and they deserved better than that

how can you expect anyone to take you seriously?

What is this, some sort of mental masturbation?

And yet, he still earned a Silver Star and a Bronze Star with Combat "V".

Your continued bitterness is noted.

As is your silence on what medals you earned for bravery under fire.

Well, the good people of Burns definately gave the militia an earful yesterday.

Dueling protests decry, support Ore. refuge occupation | KGW.com

BURNS, Ore. -- Dueling protests faced off at courthouse in Burns on Monday. Anti-government protesters were outnumbered by a locally organized group of approximately 300 people who showed support for law enforcement and told outsiders to go home.

Hundreds of people yelled "Stay here FBI" and waved signs with slogans like "God bless your passion, but please take it elsewhere - Bye bye!" and "Your voice is not my voice."

There is a video of the event showing what the locals think of these outsiders trying to stir up trouble. Kudos to the good people of Burns, Oregon.

There is a video of the event showing what the locals think of these outsiders trying to stir up trouble. Kudos to the good people of Burns, Oregon.
Cliven Bundy stoking Oregon fires?
Source: CBS News

LAS VEGAS - Controversial cattle rancher Cliven Bundy is preparing to lead a fight against the government again, reports CBS Las Vegas affiliate KLAS-TV.

The station says he released a notice Monday that he sent to an Oregon sheriff telling him to "remove all federal and state policing agents out of Harney County," where a month-long occupation of a federal wildlife refuge by militia memberscontinues.

Last week, Bundy's sons told supporters to back down from the occupation. Now, the elder Bundy is saying the opposite.

Cliven Bundy's notice to the sheriff was also sent to Oregon Governor Kate Brown and President Obama. In the notice, Bundy wrote, "We will retain possession of the Harney County Resource Center."

Read more: Cliven Bundy stoking Oregon fires?

And yet, he still earned a Silver Star and a Bronze Star with Combat "V".

Your continued bitterness is noted.

As is your silence on what medals you earned for bravery under fire.

"I had no intention of being a hero and am pleased that I managed to avoid it. Hero's die." - a pussy

John Kerry -- Silver Star, Bronze Star with Combat "V"

Silver Star - is the third-highest military combat decoration that can be awarded to a member of the United States Armed Forces. It is awarded for gallantry in action

Bronze Star - is for heroic achievement, heroic service, meritorious achievement, or meritorious service in a combat zone.

Combat "V" - is to distinguish a medal for valor.

Ruh-Roh God Emperor of Nevada sends a Certified letter....
square_gallery_thumb.jpg

Cliven Bundy, sent the sheriff of Harney County a certified letter announcing that Cliven Bundy is now in charge. Clieven also ordered the sheriff to remove the FBI by 5 pm today.

Last edited:
Cliven Bundy stoking Oregon fires?
Source: CBS News

LAS VEGAS - Controversial cattle rancher Cliven Bundy is preparing to lead a fight against the government again, reports CBS Las Vegas affiliate KLAS-TV.

The station says he released a notice Monday that he sent to an Oregon sheriff telling him to "remove all federal and state policing agents out of Harney County," where a month-long occupation of a federal wildlife refuge by militia memberscontinues.

Last week, Bundy's sons told supporters to back down from the occupation. Now, the elder Bundy is saying the opposite.

Cliven Bundy's notice to the sheriff was also sent to Oregon Governor Kate Brown and President Obama. In the notice, Bundy wrote, "We will retain possession of the Harney County Resource Center."

Read more: Cliven Bundy stoking Oregon fires?

What!? That couldn't possibly be! Don't they know that some of you folks declared that whole thing over days ago when the LEOs bravely shot that poor old man in the back!? Why, the nerve of those people!

"As is your silence on what medals you earned for bravery under fire"

I showed you mine; now show me yours. Or admit that you are entirely clueless on this subject and STFU.

Gotta love the irony. These are people who decry the poors getting "free phones" while they graze their cattle on public land for free and live off the welfare and SS.
why do the poor get free phones?
Because the LifeLine program was launched under President Reagan in 1985...
It was for landline service to protect the family in the house and to look for a job. In 2005 they added the prepaid wireless. however, it is limited. And this is where I believe the issue is at.

"Federal rules prohibit eligible low-income consumers from receiving more than one Lifeline discount per household. An eligible consumer may receive a discount on either a wireline or wireless service, but not both. A consumer whose household currently is receiving more than one Lifeline service must select a single Lifeline provider and contact the other provider to de-enroll from their program. Consumers violating this rule may also be subject to criminal and/or civil penalties." How many of these folks have more than one in a household? hmmmmmmm.......

yes he did, and there were witnesses who called the cops to come and resolve the kid walking around aiming it everyone. And in another thread, the air pellet gun looks like a real gun. so a threat is a threat is a threat and the kid had the weapon in his hands.

the old guy in Oregon, nope.

hands up dont shoot counts in the tamir case

but hands up dont shoot dont count in the lavoy case

someone sounds like a hypocrite at best
Lavoy , a blow hard Right wing armed thug....vowed he would not be taken alive ...vowed to shoot if anyone tried to interfere with his crimes...he was stopped by the Police and fled heavily armed from Police ...he then crashed his car in a snow bank and came out resisting...he got shot...oh well shit happens
The FBI should send his widow a bill for the ammo they had to waste on him.
or they can enjoy the 10 by 10 room.
And yet, the only ones who are facing a 10x10 room are the members of that rightarded militia who were arrested that day.
they'll be out of their cells shortly I'm sure.

Save of course that the FBI are subject to the *actual* law, and not whatever hapless batshit you make up. And Lavoy reached for a gun to shoot a State trooper. This after resisting arrest, leading the cops on a highspeed chase, and running a police road block.

Lavoy was predictably shot before he could murder the Oregon State Trooper.

Prove it.

The police who were there cited Lavoy reaching for his pocket twice. After he was shot, they found a 9mm pistol in that same pocket. Plus, there's a video of Lavoy running from the scene, resisting arrest, running the road block and reaching for the gun.

That's a pair of credible eye witnesses, video evidence and physical evidence.

This will probably be used in law enforcement academies as a textbook justifiable shooting.
And there's more ... when asked what he "would intend to do in response" if the FBI came to arrest him, he said, "I have no intention any of my days in a concrete box."

And when asked to confirm if he actually meant, "so you're prepared to die...better dead than in a cell," he responded, "absolutely. Would you like to be in a cell? Nobody wants to live their life in a cell. Absolutely, I'm not going to live my life in a cell."

@1:40

So he did what he said he would do -- get himself killed rather than get arrested.

He chose to end up in a wooden box instead of a concrete box.

then what you're saying it was an assisted suicide. Hmmmmm is that legal? Physician assisted is legal in Oregon, but I don't think by gun. And I highly doubt the two shooters were physicians. So, that seems to violate the law.

Hey, why didn't they just taser the guy?

hands up dont shoot counts in the tamir case

but hands up dont shoot dont count in the lavoy case

someone sounds like a hypocrite at best
Lavoy , a blow hard Right wing armed thug....vowed he would not be taken alive ...vowed to shoot if anyone tried to interfere with his crimes...he was stopped by the Police and fled heavily armed from Police ...he then crashed his car in a snow bank and came out resisting...he got shot...oh well shit happens
And yet, the only ones who are facing a 10x10 room are the members of that rightarded militia who were arrested that day.

funny how the standard has changed

simply being in a jail hold

makes one guilty

funny how the standard has changed

simply being in a jail hold

makes one guilty
they operate from a position of everything they say is fact. Tough to argue with lunacy like that. especially when everything I say is fact.

Forum List

Back