Assholes making trouble in Oregon

Also considering he typically had a gun on him during videos taken of him while at the refuge... ,snip.

Just playing the advocate, but all the videos showed Finnicum carrying a handgun on his right hip. Open carried, not concealed in a jacket pocket.

he could have had a second "hidden" pistol in his left inside pocket

but he would not have went to retrieve it by placing his hand by his waist

the mouth of an inside pocket is much higher

couldnt find on the video huh

that is because there was not one

it would have been completely stupid

for the cops to place one where you had "suggested" it was
That would have caused the truck to hit the road block. That would have guaranteed more deaths! One either does a road block or spikes, not both. I never believe a liar. The video was to far out so no way could the fkr see it. I merely laughed at the lie
Wishes the fucking retard who thinks Finicum wasn't armed because you can't see a gun. :mm:
Funny says the fk with no evidence

what is really funny about this loser is

now the cops are trustworthy in what they say
When did I say they weren't? You really enjoy speaking from a position of ignorance, don'tcha?

you have no room to talk

first off it was not a plane it was a drone

I would like to highlight and point out this as fact as well. There is no way an airplane could have been flying that slow to take that video.

exactly

did you notice the wrong date stamp in the upper left hand corner
Again.... pilots use Zulu time when flying. The timestamp on the video is completely consistant with that.
pilots do that are you fucking nutz

i have been a pilot for over 20 years

you really are an idiot

--LOL@U
Do you really think more evidence was needed that you have no fucking what you're bitching about?

Aviation Time

Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) is international time, the basis of the world time clock. It helps eliminate confusion across multiple time zones. It is also known as UTC (Coordinated Universal Time). Aviators commonly refer to it as Zulu time.​

It must baffle you how the timestamp on that video was exactly 8 hours ahead of PST -- in Zulu time.

:lmao:

first off it was not a plane it was a drone

I would like to highlight and point out this as fact as well. There is no way an airplane could have been flying that slow to take that video.

exactly

Again.... pilots use Zulu time when flying. The timestamp on the video is completely consistant with that.

you really are an idiot

--LOL@U
Do you really think more evidence was needed that you have no fucking what you're bitching about?

Aviation Time

Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) is international time, the basis of the world time clock. It helps eliminate confusion across multiple time zones. It is also known as UTC (Coordinated Universal Time). Aviators commonly refer to it as Zulu time.​

It must baffle you how the timestamp on that video was exactly 8 hours ahead of PST -- in Zulu time.

dude except this was a local flight

not international and not even crossing time zones

you idiot

but keep trying

--LOL

his left inside pocket opening nipple high

not waist high
REUTERS-DO-NOT-REUSE44-800x430.jpg

Also considering he typically had a gun on him during videos taken of him while at the refuge... ,snip.

Just playing the advocate, but all the videos showed Finnicum carrying a handgun on his right hip. Open carried, not concealed in a jacket pocket.

"Waist" is your word. The FBI said..

Finicum leaves the truck and steps through the snow. Agents and troopers on scene had information that Finicum and others would be armed. On at least two occasions, Finicum reaches his right hand toward a pocket on the left inside portion of his jacket. He did have a loaded 9 mm semi-automatic handgun in that pocket.

Finicum leaves the truck and steps through the snow. Agents and troopers on scene had information that Finicum and others would be armed. On at least two occasions, Finicum reaches his right hand toward a pocket on the left inside portion of his jacket. He did have a loaded 9 mm semi-automatic handgun in that pocket.

look at the video you fucking moron

exactly

you really are an idiot

--LOL@U

Aviation Time

you idiot

but keep trying

--LOL
You didn't even know it was a plane. You don't know who the pilot was. And the time is perfectly in synch with Zulu time. Not to mention, the FBI confirmed it was recorded using Zulu time.

Like JC, You're a fucking retard. :cuckoo:

exactly

you really are an idiot

--LOL@U

Aviation Time

you idiot

but keep trying

--LOL
You didn't even know it was a plane. You don't know who the pilot was. And the time is perfectly in synch with Zulu time. Not to mention, the FBI confirmed it was recorded using Zulu time.

hey dip shit

drones are planes

they even have pilots

The video doesn't reveal where in his jacket he was reaching. It's far too blurry to discern. And of course, the one making that claim is you, not the folks who were actually there.

you really are an idiot

--LOL@U

Aviation Time

you idiot

but keep trying

--LOL

hey dip shit

drones are planes

they even have pilots
Quote the FBI or the Oregon state police saying it was a drone.....

The video doesn't reveal where in his jacket he was reaching. It's far too blurry to discern. And of course, the one making that claim is you, not the folks who were actually there.

blurry to you everyone else seen him reaching towards his belly

you really are an idiot

--LOL@U

Aviation Time

you idiot

but keep trying

--LOL

hey dip shit

drones are planes

they even have pilots
Quote the FBI or the Oregon state police saying it was a drone.....

they dont have to

a drone is a plane

are you saying it isnt a plane

That would have caused the truck to hit the road block. That would have guaranteed more deaths! One either does a road block or spikes, not both. I never believe a liar. The video was to far out so no way could the fkr see it. I merely laughed at the lie
Wishes the fucking retard who thinks Finicum wasn't armed because you can't see a gun. :mm:
Funny says the fk with no evidence

what is really funny about this loser is

now the cops are trustworthy in what they say
When did I say they weren't? You really enjoy speaking from a position of ignorance, don'tcha?

you have no room to talk
How sad the best you can do is the pre-K equivalent of I know you are but what am I?

... revealing.

blurry to you everyone else seen him reaching towards his belly
Everyone (according to you) but the folks there that day.

couldnt find on the video huh

that is because there was not one

it would have been completely stupid

for the cops to place one where you had "suggested" it was

did you ever see a gun dick breath
Didn't have to. I saw Finicum make a motion as though he was reaching for one. Also considering he typically had a gun on him during videos taken of him while at the refuge... given another passenger in the car said some of them were carrying sidearms... ...given Finicum said he wouldn't be taken alive... given the police and FBI said they found a gun on him -- only a complete fucking idiot would believe you over them.

Capiche?

witnesses say he was shot while his hands had been up

where he was reaching is not where his inside pocket is located
There was one eye witness who said that. Not witnesses. There were multiple witnesses who said he was shot when he lowered his hands in a reaching movement.

So, let's see if I can put another twist on the assholes in Oregon. Sure the last four should have come out a long time ago, but I have to wonder about this dated Feb 3:

OPB reached out to the camp at 1:30 p.m., per the scheduled check-in, but the line was busy and remained so.

At 2:15 p.m., OPB received a call from a blocked number. The anonymous caller said that all lines of communication to the militants still inside the refuge had been cut at 12:50 p.m. and that further calls and updates would not be possible. The caller declined multiple requests to identify himself.

Link: Last Line Of Communication With Militants Cut

I understand the reasoning, but isn't this a bit of more overstepping? To localize your personal cell phone and cut it off and/or monitor it so closely? Did they get a court order to do so? Shouldn't they need to?

And then there's this, Feb 6:

The new lighted sign changes from “Road Closed” to “No Unlawful Entry” to “Subject To Arrest.”

and:

Reporters looking into the closed-off area from a nearby hill could observe what looked like multiple roadblocks along the road to the refuge headquarters.

Link: Police Add Warning To Refuge Roadblock

So cut off all communications and then keep the press miles away?

Yep, freedom of speech down there is dead.

what they had been doing certainly did not warrant use of deadly forces order
Bullshit.

You resist arrest, ignore police orders to get out of your car, then take off take off fleeing from police, then make a motion like you're reaching for a weapon. Police have every right and every justification to resort to deadly force.

Nothing will come from this because it was completely justified and you will spend the rest of your life bitching and moaning how this was such an injustice. :mm:

The FBI says he had a loaded 9mm. That's evidence.

a cop said mike brown attacked a cop thats evidence
Yes it is. Glad we're in agreement that cops' description at a crime scene is evidence.
--LOL

if you say so
Well I said so and then you said so. How is that not being in agreement? Or do you think cops' description of crime scenes are only evidence in cases you support?

the cop did not see the gun at the time of the shooting
Back to reality. The police have not said if they saw the gun or not when they shot him. It's a moot point anyway since seeing the gun wasn't needed to justify deadly force. A reasonable belief he was reaching for a weapon when he dropped his hand was sufficient.

He was also seen in possession with at least one other firearm. The Colt 45 on his hip wasn't the only firearm he was seen with.

did you ever see a gun dick breath
Didn't have to. I saw Finicum make a motion as though he was reaching for one. Also considering he typically had a gun on him during videos taken of him while at the refuge... given another passenger in the car said some of them were carrying sidearms... ...given Finicum said he wouldn't be taken alive... given the police and FBI said they found a gun on him -- only a complete fucking idiot would believe you over them.

Capiche?

witnesses say he was shot while his hands had been up

where he was reaching is not where his inside pocket is located
There was one eye witness who said that. Not witnesses. There were multiple witnesses who said he was shot when he lowered his hands in a reaching movement.

yes and the fbi added he was reaching for a gun that they did not see

it is obvious he was going for his waistline

not where the pocket opening is

the report by Deshutes Major incident team will be interesting

when we get to hear the audio and radio traffic

dash cams and the vehicle

Forum List

Back