Assholes making trouble in Oregon

a cop said mike brown attacked a cop thats evidence
Yes it is. Glad we're in agreement that cops' description at a crime scene is evidence.
--LOL

if you say so
Well I said so and then you said so. How is that not being in agreement? Or do you think cops' description of crime scenes are only evidence in cases you support?

the cop did not see the gun at the time of the shooting
Back to reality. The police have not said if they saw the gun or not when they shot him. It's a moot point anyway since seeing the gun wasn't needed to justify deadly force. A reasonable belief he was reaching for a weapon when he dropped his hand was sufficient.

they already had been set up in a deadly force situation

who gave that order and why

only a complete fucking idiot would believe you over them.
But you are acting the idiot only believing the slop the .gov has fed you over you actually thinking and looking for yourself.
Not at all. The video shows the time is in Zulu time. My own eyes confirm what the police have said. The video shows he lowered his hand in a "reaching' movement. My own eyes confirm what the police have said. I watched another video of one of the other occupants state the others had sidearms. My own ears confirmed what the police said. I'll give you the spike strip, though. I don't see that in the video but I see no reason the police would lie about that.

Wishes the fucking retard who thinks Finicum wasn't armed because you can't see a gun. :mm:

did you ever see a gun dick breath
Didn't have to. I saw Finicum make a motion as though he was reaching for one. Also considering he typically had a gun on him during videos taken of him while at the refuge... given another passenger in the car said some of them were carrying sidearms... ...given Finicum said he wouldn't be taken alive... given the police and FBI said they found a gun on him -- only a complete fucking idiot would believe you over them.

Capiche?

witnesses say he was shot while his hands had been up

where he was reaching is not where his inside pocket is located
There was one eye witness who said that. Not witnesses. There were multiple witnesses who said he was shot when he lowered his hands in a reaching movement.

yes and the fbi added he was reaching for a gun that they did not see

it is obvious he was going for his waistline

not where the pocket opening is

the report by Deshutes Major incident team will be interesting

when we get to hear the audio and radio traffic

dash cams and the vehicle
Post the report where you read he was reaching for his waisteline.... let me in on the joke.

Do you really think more evidence was needed that you have no fucking what you're bitching about?

Aviation Time

Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) is international time, the basis of the world time clock. It helps eliminate confusion across multiple time zones. It is also known as UTC (Coordinated Universal Time). Aviators commonly refer to it as Zulu time.​

It must baffle you how the timestamp on that video was exactly 8 hours ahead of PST -- in Zulu time.

:lmao:

dude except this was a local flight

not international and not even crossing time zones

you idiot

but keep trying

--LOL
You didn't even know it was a plane. You don't know who the pilot was. And the time is perfectly in synch with Zulu time. Not to mention, the FBI confirmed it was recorded using Zulu time.

Like JC, You're a fucking retard. :cuckoo:

hey dip shit

drones are planes

they even have pilots
Quote the FBI or the Oregon state police saying it was a drone.....

they dont have to

a drone is a plane

are you saying it isnt a plane
Translation: you can't.

I figured.

Wishes the fucking retard who thinks Finicum wasn't armed because you can't see a gun. :mm:

Didn't have to. I saw Finicum make a motion as though he was reaching for one. Also considering he typically had a gun on him during videos taken of him while at the refuge... given another passenger in the car said some of them were carrying sidearms... ...given Finicum said he wouldn't be taken alive... given the police and FBI said they found a gun on him -- only a complete fucking idiot would believe you over them.

Capiche?

There was one eye witness who said that. Not witnesses. There were multiple witnesses who said he was shot when he lowered his hands in a reaching movement.

If you're lucky, maybe you'll get to see Shawna Cox's video.
thumbsup.gif

So, let's see if I can put another twist on the assholes in Oregon. Sure the last four should have come out a long time ago, but I have to wonder about this dated Feb 3:

OPB reached out to the camp at 1:30 p.m., per the scheduled check-in, but the line was busy and remained so.

At 2:15 p.m., OPB received a call from a blocked number. The anonymous caller said that all lines of communication to the militants still inside the refuge had been cut at 12:50 p.m. and that further calls and updates would not be possible. The caller declined multiple requests to identify himself.

Link: Last Line Of Communication With Militants Cut

I understand the reasoning, but isn't this a bit of more overstepping? To localize your personal cell phone and cut it off and/or monitor it so closely? Did they get a court order to do so? Shouldn't they need to?

And then there's this, Feb 6:

The new lighted sign changes from “Road Closed” to “No Unlawful Entry” to “Subject To Arrest.”

and:

Reporters looking into the closed-off area from a nearby hill could observe what looked like multiple roadblocks along the road to the refuge headquarters.

Link: Police Add Warning To Refuge Roadblock

So cut off all communications and then keep the press miles away?

Yep, freedom of speech down there is dead.
They are felons in the commission of a crime. They have no rights, other than to surrender.

first off it was not a plane it was a drone

I would like to highlight and point out this as fact as well. There is no way an airplane could have been flying that slow to take that video.
The FBI says it was a plane. I have reason to believe you over them. Plus you'll note, it was flying in circles when Finicum's vehicle was stopped.
Yes, they said plane, the problem is planes Don't hover. So Sherlock, how do you suppose their magic plane did that.

Last edited:
But you are acting the idiot only believing the slop the .gov has fed you over you actually thinking and looking for yourself.
Not at all. The video shows the time is in Zulu time. My own eyes confirm what the police have said. The video shows he lowered his hand in a "reaching' movement. My own eyes confirm what the police have said. I watched another video of one of the other occupants state the others had sidearms. My own ears confirmed what the police said. I'll give you the spike strip, though. I don't see that in the video but I see no reason the police would lie about that.
Nope, sorry friend no way

I would like to highlight and point out this as fact as well. There is no way an airplane could have been flying that slow to take that video.
The FBI says it was a plane. I have reason to believe you over them. Plus you'll note, it was flying in circles when Finicum's vehicle was stopped.
Yes, they said plane, the problem is planes Don't hover. So Sherlock, how do you suppose their magic plane did that.
The plane doesn't hover.

Have you forgotten already? You're a fucking retard.
thumbsup.gif

Good for you. You go on banging your head against the wall and see how far that gets ya. :mm:

So, let's see if I can put another twist on the assholes in Oregon. Sure the last four should have come out a long time ago, but I have to wonder about this dated Feb 3:

OPB reached out to the camp at 1:30 p.m., per the scheduled check-in, but the line was busy and remained so.

At 2:15 p.m., OPB received a call from a blocked number. The anonymous caller said that all lines of communication to the militants still inside the refuge had been cut at 12:50 p.m. and that further calls and updates would not be possible. The caller declined multiple requests to identify himself.

I understand the reasoning, but isn't this a bit of more overstepping? To localize your personal cell phone and cut it off and/or monitor it so closely? Did they get a court order to do so? Shouldn't they need to?

The new lighted sign changes from “Road Closed” to “No Unlawful Entry” to “Subject To Arrest.”

and:

Reporters looking into the closed-off area from a nearby hill could observe what looked like multiple roadblocks along the road to the refuge headquarters.

They are felons in the commission of a crime. They have no rights, other than to surrender.

Sounds like OWS.

If they cleared out an OWS protest, and kept the press miles away, and shot one of the protesters.... I wonder if your opinion would be just as harsh. Doubt it.

The plane doesn't hover.

thumbsup.gif
Dude I watched many minutes of the video and the camera shot never changed. Again, give me a plane that can do that?

Good for you. You go on banging your head against the wall and see how far that gets ya. :mm:
Damn right, we'll see won't we. Hahahaha

and:

Sounds like OWS.

If they cleared out an OWS protest, and kept the press miles away, and shot one of the protesters.... I wonder if your opinion would be just as harsh. Doubt it.
Had any of the protesters resisted arrest, fled from authorities, been suspected of carrying a gun, and reached for it, they too would have been shot too.

The plane doesn't hover.

thumbsup.gif
Dude I watched many minutes of the video and the camera shot never changed. Again, give me a plane that can do that?
You forget, you're a fucking retard. The plane never hovers. When the vehicle was moving, the plane was following it. When the vehicle was still, the plane circled around it.

Well, you hit it on the head. jc is a retard. Makes the as stupid of arguements as Silly Billy.

Here is the whole thing. You attempt to run from the law, when you have made previous statements about not being taken alive, and brag about always being armed, you drop your hands, you are dead. Finicum and the rest were actively engaged in a felony in an armed occupation of federal property. He was fair game to be arrested and charged no matter where he was at, or what time of day it was. The dumb asses thought that they were untouchable, and over played their hand. Now they will get to occupy federal property for many years.

indeed zulu time fits in well with a drone aircraft not a local pilot

actually the fbi said "aircraft"

The plane doesn't hover.

thumbsup.gif
You forget, you're a fucking retard. The plane never hovers. When the vehicle was moving, the plane was following it. When the vehicle was still, the plane circled around it.

unlike a on board pilot would be able to fly the plane

and stay trained on the subject

Capiche?

Post the report where you read he was reaching for his waisteline.... let me in on the joke.

so now the video is too grainy to see that as well

Forum List

Back