Assholes making trouble in Oregon

I am deeply concerned about what a bunch of fat assed old men wearing cowboy hats up in Oregon think about using federal land for free. It is enough to fill me with patriotism and pride. Unfortunately, I have had very little experience crying myself to sleep every night was a victim, so I don't think that I would fit in to their little gang of yahoos.......
Thanks for your continued profiling, hypocrite!

They did use a spike strip. Finicum went around it.

bulllshit
As the white truck approaches the roadblock, there is a spike strip across the road but it appears Finicum missed it as he attempted to drive around the roadblock. He nearly hits an FBI agent as he maneuvers to the left. The truck gets stuck in the snowbank.

more...

i have watched that video on several screens including my 70 flat screen

and there is no spike strips

so either you are lying or you have not watched the video

so in what frames do you see the spike strip at what minutes and seconds
I suggest you file a complaint with the FBI since they were there and they said Finicum missed it.

couldnt find on the video huh

that is because there was not one

it would have been completely stupid

for the cops to place one where you had "suggested" it was
That would have caused the truck to hit the road block. That would have guaranteed more deaths! One either does a road block or spikes, not both. I never believe a liar. The video was to far out so no way could the fkr see it. I merely laughed at the lie

bulllshit
As the white truck approaches the roadblock, there is a spike strip across the road but it appears Finicum missed it as he attempted to drive around the roadblock. He nearly hits an FBI agent as he maneuvers to the left. The truck gets stuck in the snowbank.

more...

I suggest you file a complaint with the FBI since they were there and they said Finicum missed it.

That would have caused the truck to hit the road block. That would have guaranteed more deaths! One either does a road block or spikes, not both. I never believe a liar. The video was to far out so no way could the fkr see it. I merely laughed at the lie
Wishes the fucking retard who thinks Finicum wasn't armed because you can't see a gun. :mm:

more...

Wishes the fucking retard who thinks Finicum wasn't armed because you can't see a gun. :mm:
Funny says the fk with no evidence

why would they be shooting them with

oxycontin

face it you do not know what the fuck you are talking about
Your delusions worsen. :ack-1:

I never said they were shot with "oxycontin."

so you can not still find the spike deployment on the road huh

well anyway what you claimed is not what happened in the frame
I don't see a spike strip which may blend in with the asphalt on a grainy video shot from a plane. That doesn't mean one wasn't deployed. The FBI says one was used and you can't prove they were lying.

first off it was not a plane it was a drone

which is it
The FBI says the video was shot from a plane. Who knows why you think I would talk your word over theirs.

did you happen to notice the wrong date in the corner by chance
It's not the wrong date. :eusa_doh:

Pilots fly using Zulu time, which is 8 hours ahead of Pacific Standard Time.

Yet another example where you brain-dead conspiracists imagine your delusions are reality.

you cant see the spike because it is not there

it certainly isnt where you claimed it would be
Again, that's it's not visible in a grainy video following a car in motion from a plane doesn't mean it's not there. Again, if the strip is black, and some are, I can believe it's not easily seen from that height as it would blend in with the asphalt.

equally odd the several cops following him

also "missed" the spike strip

Not odd at all since they ALL stopped short of the roadblock. That could very well be why they didn't pull all the way up when they approached. Or it could be that someone pulled up the spike strip immediately after Finicum passed it. Neither one of us knows. What we do know is the FBI says a spike strip was employed.

the video proves they are either lying about the spike

or

lying that the video was unedited
The video proves you're deranged.

And again, if the video was edited -- prove it.

The FBI says the video was shot from a plane.

when did they say that

Not odd at all since they ALL stopped short of the roadblock

dude you are making yourself look like a bigger idiot

with each nonsense statement like that

since you brought up the roadblock again

who gave them permission to use deadly force

and more importantly why

that is a deadly force roadblock

oh in the "stock photo" that you posted of a roadblock

did you happen to notice the major no no in that set up

other then they are too close to the strip

What we do know is the FBI says a spike strip was employed.

not according to the video

more...

did you ever see a gun dick breath

what is really funny about this loser is

now the cops are trustworthy in what they say

I would like to highlight and point out this as fact as well. There is no way an airplane could have been flying that slow to take that video.
The FBI says it was a plane. I have reason to believe you over them. Plus you'll note, it was flying in circles when Finicum's vehicle was stopped.

And you are a Goddamned liar.<snip>

The costs will of fighting wildland fires will continue to increase until we invest more in preventative measures. Photo credit: USFS, “The Rising Cost of Wildfire Operations.”

You calling me a liar? Them's some strong word there, pilgrim. Let's step outside and settle this then . . . . That's how it used to be done.

I saved the last sentence of your post as it proves my point. All of my adult life I have lived and moved to smaller and smaller towns, all of them very close to BLM/USFS land. Instead of 'visiting' the 'woods' for two to four weeks a year, I have gone there almost every weekend for the last 35-40 years. I have seen how the logging industry has been hamstrung by the environmentalists. The logging industry is one of the best preventive measures there is for large forest fires. But the Nature Conservacy and others fight tooth and nail to stop any logging or even just plain cleanup of the woods.

In 2002 Show Low Arizona, it culminated in the Rodeo-chediski fire. Burned almost 500,000 acres. Because the spotted owl was the siren's song to prevent any logging, treatment, or thinning of the forest.

In 1985 Lake Elsinore and surrounding areas, it was the environmentalists siren song of the Kangaroo Rat that put all development and off road use to a stand still. Closed roads. Roads that would have been useful to fight the fires that later came.

No, I am not a liar, you are just ignorant. Proved by the fact you only spend about four weeks total in the woods, the rest of the time in the big city, Portland.

Last edited:

The FBI says he had a loaded 9mm. That's evidence.

I would like to highlight and point out this as fact as well. There is no way an airplane could have been flying that slow to take that video.
The FBI says it was a plane. I have reason to believe you over them. Plus you'll note, it was flying in circles when Finicum's vehicle was stopped.

hey idiot a drone certainly is a "plane"

The FBI says he had a loaded 9mm. That's evidence.

a cop said mike brown attacked a cop thats evidence

exactly

did you notice the wrong date stamp in the upper left hand corner
Again.... pilots use Zulu time when flying. The timestamp on the video is completely consistant with that.
pilots do that are you fucking nutz

i have been a pilot for over 20 years

you really are an idiot

--LOL@U

Your delusions worsen. :ack-1:

I never said they were shot with "oxycontin."

I don't see a spike strip which may blend in with the asphalt on a grainy video shot from a plane. That doesn't mean one wasn't deployed. The FBI says one was used and you can't prove they were lying.

which is it
The FBI says the video was shot from a plane. Who knows why you think I would talk your word over theirs.

Yet another example where you brain-dead conspiracists imagine your delusions are reality.

Again, that's it's not visible in a grainy video following a car in motion from a plane doesn't mean it's not there. Again, if the strip is black, and some are, I can believe it's not easily seen from that height as it would blend in with the asphalt.

Not odd at all since they ALL stopped short of the roadblock. That could very well be why they didn't pull all the way up when they approached. Or it could be that someone pulled up the spike strip immediately after Finicum passed it. Neither one of us knows. What we do know is the FBI says a spike strip was employed.

or

when did they say that

and more importantly why

They said that in their public statement.

As far as the pursuing agents. Again, they stopped short of the roadblock. That very well could be because the spike strip was still on the ground. Your delusions are getting the best of you -- like your insisting the timestamp on the video is wro g a d evidence of nefarious behaviour on the part of law enforcement; when in reality, there is a simple explanation for it.

did you notice the wrong date stamp in the upper left hand corner

No, I figured since it won't matter to anyone anyway, just like the date stamp in the video of the guy they arrested in Hines. The date stamps do not seem to matter to the .gov, but let us provide any evidence with an incorrect date stamp and see how fast that shit gets tossed out of court.

which is it

or

when did they say that

and more importantly why

They said that in their public statement.

As far as the pursuing agents. Again, they stopped short of the roadblock. That very well could be because the spike strip was still on the ground. Your delusions are getting the best of you -- like your insisting the timestamp on the video is wro g a d evidence of nefarious behaviour on the part of law enforcement; when in reality, there is a simple explanation for it.

hey stupid a drone is a plane

one that is remotely flown

dumbass

Forum List

Back