Assholes making trouble in Oregon

Then he stated it would never get that far. .

So he said he would die there for no reason? o_O
He said they were seeking peaceful negotiations. Not blood shed.

Get back to be when they call for the police to be "fried like bacon".

They want "peaceful negotiations" about their law breaking?

Why did they bring guns then?

They said they are willing to kill and/or be killed.

That's the opposite of "peaceful".

Its funny, blue gin actually considers mean words to be more threatening that bringing guns and sayin they are willing to die there.

Because their white
Did they kill anyone?

The protesters didnt kill anyone either so you need to try again.

Any of that sourced? :eusa_think:

The source is from a different forum site and I do not believe it is ok to post links to other sites. As such, most of the people at that site have been dealing with the BLM for years and years and years and have also seen firsthand how they operate.

The media is only feeding us the .gov side of this thing folks. As for "all the signs all over" telling them to leave, I have only seen one in the news.
The residents are grateful that attention is being paid to their situation.
are they? nice of you to speak on their behalf. where do you get that information?
From the residents.

These wannabe warriors must be a little disappointed about not having a dramatic standoff with law enforcement. Reporters on the scene can't seem to find a cop anywhere; federal, state or local. So it looks like the only people there are the media and a few rednecks with guns hanging around drinking beer. Not much of a revolution if no one takes the threat of action seriously. In this case simply ignoring the revolutionaries will probably discourage them from storming the Bastille any time soon.

Guns? No problem
Threats? Big Deal
Arson? Controlled burn lol

Man, its funny to see the same bunch who cry at every protest be the same ones to defend shit like Arson by calling it a "controlled burn". How was it controlled? LOL

The source is from a different forum site and I do not believe it is ok to post links to other sites. As such, most of the people at that site have been dealing with the BLM for years and years and years and have also seen firsthand how they operate.

The media is only feeding us the .gov side of this thing folks. As for "all the signs all over" telling them to leave, I have only seen one in the news.
are they? nice of you to speak on their behalf. where do you get that information?
Are you kidding? She really can't even speak on her own behalf without embarrassing herself.

These wannabe warriors must be a little disappointed about not having a dramatic standoff with law enforcement. Reporters on the scene can't seem to find a cop anywhere; federal, state or local. So it looks like the only people there are the media and a few rednecks with guns hanging around drinking beer. Not much of a revolution if no one takes the threat of action seriously. In this case simply ignoring the revolutionaries will probably discourage them from storming the Bastille any time soon.

I won't even watch your video because it will undoubtedly be something stupid and irrelevant.

FB_IMG_1452092489426.jpg

You are not able to provide sources because you are selectively choosing the "media" that provided your own viewpoints and agenda. This you do while claiming those with opposing views are limited to the media feeding the public information and data that opposes your agenda.
How about this, it doesn't make much difference how the story is distributed. There is one fact that matters. The Wildlife Refuge is owned by the citizens of the USA. It has been controlled and maintained for over a hundred years by taxpayer funds. Much of it was actually purchased with taxpayer funds (Blitzen Vally and Double O section). We have a system that determines how it is used. The elected officials in Congress provide funding and supervision. If people want to change the way our property is used we have a system to make those changes. It does not include random armed citizens making demands.

Last edited:

I won't even watch your video because it will undoubtedly be something stupid and irrelevant.

Militiamen, ranchers in showdown for soul of Burns

Payne and Bundy say it's up to local residents what happens next. If the locals decide to declare the county a sanctuary for the Hammonds, the militia is ready.

"We're sending the message: We will protect you," Payne said.

Such talk rattles the community, as has conduct locals blame on the strangers.

Tensions persist.

A Utah man tied to Bundy and Payne disrupted a state court session, insisting the judge empanel a special grand jury to investigate the Hammond matter. Federal employees report they have been followed around town and to their homes. Payne said no one in his group has followed federal employees. But he acknowledged knocking on the front door of a home featuring a handmade "Go Home Bundys" sign. Payne said he wanted to understand the homeowner's concerns.

Signs on street poles pronounce, "Militia go home!"

Others reply: "You are the militia."

One episode in particular has upset the community.

The sheriff said three militiamen and one woman, one with a gun strapped to his hip, engaged his 74-year-old mother and 78-year-old father at a yard sale being held at the American Legion. When the men criticized the sheriff, his mother bristled, and said she didn't need their protection from the government.

Later, the men showed up at the sheriff's office to complain about the exchange involving his mother.

She had, they said, threatened them.

I wish I was living down there at present. That area does not need these assholes threatening people. Time for the people of Harney county to give the heave-ho to these trouble makers. They have already shown their courage and bravery by threatening old people.

If they really go overboard and actually do violence against any of the locals, they will find the people of Harney county a lot tougher than those little couch potatoes ever thought of being. They have also been threatening the Sheriff, and he has even been receiving death threats. Time those little turds get an asskicking, and that area is known for giving that kind of treatment to outsiders that come in to create trouble.
I'm hoping these assholes decide to have an "armed protest" on some BLM property in my area. I'll be more than happy to set up a counter sniper position aimed at them.......see how they like that.
Militiamen, ranchers in showdown for soul of Burns

Payne and Bundy say it's up to local residents what happens next. If the locals decide to declare the county a sanctuary for the Hammonds, the militia is ready.

"We're sending the message: We will protect you," Payne said.

Such talk rattles the community, as has conduct locals blame on the strangers.

Tensions persist.

A Utah man tied to Bundy and Payne disrupted a state court session, insisting the judge empanel a special grand jury to investigate the Hammond matter. Federal employees report they have been followed around town and to their homes. Payne said no one in his group has followed federal employees. But he acknowledged knocking on the front door of a home featuring a handmade "Go Home Bundys" sign. Payne said he wanted to understand the homeowner's concerns.

Signs on street poles pronounce, "Militia go home!"

Others reply: "You are the militia."

One episode in particular has upset the community.

The sheriff said three militiamen and one woman, one with a gun strapped to his hip, engaged his 74-year-old mother and 78-year-old father at a yard sale being held at the American Legion. When the men criticized the sheriff, his mother bristled, and said she didn't need their protection from the government.

Later, the men showed up at the sheriff's office to complain about the exchange involving his mother.

She had, they said, threatened them.

I wish I was living down there at present. That area does not need these assholes threatening people. Time for the people of Harney county to give the heave-ho to these trouble makers. They have already shown their courage and bravery by threatening old people.

If they really go overboard and actually do violence against any of the locals, they will find the people of Harney county a lot tougher than those little couch potatoes ever thought of being. They have also been threatening the Sheriff, and he has even been receiving death threats. Time those little turds get an asskicking, and that area is known for giving that kind of treatment to outsiders that come in to create trouble.
I'm hoping these assholes decide to have an "armed protest" on some BLM property in my area. I'll be more than happy to set up a counter sniper position aimed at them.......see how they like that.
Please go to Harney county and set yourself up as a sniper, lol.That is probably the fastest way to relieve the world of your presence.

From the residents.
so you live there?

From the residents.
Sure you do....Allie's "in the know"...........:bs1:

Considering the Hammonds set the fires to cover up their poaching, the crybabies should be more than willing to poach their snacks.

The refuge is the result of the feds bailing out failed ranchers in 1934 and now these yahoos 'want the land back'?

These welfare ranchers get bail out money every every single year and now they've got their hands out for more.

And they're vandalizing and stealing from the site. Typical RWNJs traitors.

From the residents.
lol Allie :p She doesn't realize how silly she makes herself look by sitting her fat ass on the 'puter and passing gas..... errr..... judgement

From the residents.
so you live there?
I live on the coast now. My close family lives in Eastern Oregon. My high school played against Burns. I spent years in Grant county, have close family there still, and have friends in Harney county. I spent five years in Wheeler county, which I think has a smaller population than Harney.

From the residents.
lol Allie :p She doesn't realize how silly she makes herself look by sitting her fat ass on the 'puter and passing gas..... errr..... judgement
Irony.

From the residents.
so you live there?
I live on the coast now. My close family lives in Eastern Oregon. My high school played against Burns. I spent years in Grant county, have close family there still, and have friends in Harney county. I spent five years in Wheeler county, which I think has a smaller population than Harney.
so no, you don't live there. at best you have some lunatic family members (it does run in families) spouting off the same lunatic stuff you do and you're trying to say that represents 'the residents'

tell me, does your entire family believe that the shootings in newtown and san bernadino were staged or is it just you? do they hate america as much as you or are you the outlier?

From the residents.
so you live there?
Cool story....:bs1:

From the residents.
so you live there?
so no, you don't live there. at best you have some lunatic family members (it does run in families) spouting off the same lunatic stuff you do and you're trying to say that represents 'the residents'

tell me, does your entire family believe that the shootings in newtown and san bernadino were staged or is it just you? do they hate america as much as you or are you the outlier?
Lol ok...

From the residents.
so you live there?

Good post. She is an ODS Queen. That much is certain. Thinking those events were staged is offensive, not to mention- rw tinfoil stuff

Forum List

Back