Assholes making trouble in Oregon

Give it away to other people?
They want the State of Oregon to manage the Wild Reserve, not the Feds.
And did anyone bother to ask the state of Oregon about that? Those are outsider assholes, they have no say in the matter at all.

They want to have the people of Oregon to vote on it.
If we citizens of Oregon wanted a vote on that, we would have it on a ballot. Confine your insanity to your own state, we Oregonians want none of it.

OR believes in mob rule. That's what he's saying. And the whole frustration of the rural areas is that the BLM is IGNORING the legislation that is in place. They break the law with impunity, and then hound private citizens who dare to challenge them.
What is the legislation in place being ignored by the BLM? Tell us.
Well?

9rRivPX.jpg
That's why we're laughing at them.

Yet OVER 1300 posts on ....NOTHING!
More interesting than the steady stream of garbage and lies you flood the site with.

Glad to see it annoys the shit out of FAGERALS!
Laughing at them and you does not = "annoys the shit out of"

That would only be indicated by calling a poster foul names.....

More interesting than the steady stream of garbage and lies you flood the site with.

Bull Dyke, when you can borrow a working brain, would you get back to us!

My...what an outstanding job you've done of putting me on Ignore. :lol: In your imagination.

Wow but you are stupid, dishonest, and pedestrian..

Have you worn away all your teeth with your enraged gnashing and the steady flow of bile?
Again, congratulations with that awesome job of putting me on Ignore. It really shows......in your imagination.

Remember what I said about what calling posters foul names indicates? :lol: Still laughing at them and at you......that annoys the shit out of you. Oh well.

You don't get it. Carry on. The people you hate enjoy your performance. It reveals the true nature of a rw Trump supporter.

Camp, I've run into you once or twice when you were lucid and able to engage in a rational conversation.

Do you have a calendar where you spend 2 hours out of every week sober? I'm assuming that I've stumbled across those rare moment of sobriety a couple of times...

Remember what I said about what calling posters foul names indicates? :lol: Still laughing at them and at you......that annoys the shit out of you. Oh well.

I never pay much attention to Bull Dykes, they are usually smelly, and have fish breath!

You don't get it. Carry on. The people you hate enjoy your performance. It reveals the true nature of a rw Trump supporter.

Camp, I've run into you once or twice when you were lucid and able to engage in a rational conversation.

Do you have a calendar where you spend 2 hours out of every week sober? I'm assuming that I've stumbled across those rare moment of sobriety a couple of times...
Again, you keep making up imaginary positions for other posters in your head and then ask them to defend those imaginary positions?

Where, except in your imagination, did Camp state that he drinks to the point that he is only sober 2 hours of every week?

I never pay much attention to Bull Dykes, they are usually smelly, and have fish breath!
You did stock up on Con-federate flag crying towels, right?

images

Oh come on, your side is getting their asses kicked on this topic and in this thread. You are just trying to hijack the thread and turn it into a personal argument and kill the thread. Sore loser. You and vigi came to the wrong thread for spewing lies and misinformation. You will have to wait till late at night or early morning.

Again, you keep making up imaginary positions for other posters in your head and then ask them to defend those imaginary positions?

Where, except in your imagination, did Camp state that he drinks to the point that he is only sober 2 hours of every week?

Again, you have the intellect of a rotting corpse coupled with the wit of a golf ball. :thup:

images

Right on top of the Black Lies Matter posters!

upload_2016-1-7_18-10-12.jpeg

Meh, what do you care who Bode has sex with?

She has the intellect of a rotting corpse, which the the pertinent factor here...
There you go again. Where, except in your imagination, did you ever come up with measurement on the intellect of a rotting corpse?

images

Right on top of the Black Lies Matter posters!

View attachment 59126
Well goodie. Any more of your butt hurt issues I can help you with?

The asshole Bundy's and their half ass militia have done great damage to he cause of anti-BLM ranchers. Their foolishness has caused even those to support them to become more educated on the issue. Those folks have come to realize the proponents of the movement are phony, wrong and truly, welfare ranchers looking for handouts from the American taxpayer.

Forum List

Back