🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Assimilation, an OP/ED

im not a liberal idiot

and ee dont have a "culture" - we have a set of laws and past that? you need to go outside dude. literally EVERY kind of human lives here in the US. the cultures are VAST here.

You sound isolated

this post is self contradictory.

you want free expression but want to kick everyone out who doesnt profess their love.

im sure a 4yr old could explain the inconsistency for you there.
No dumbass. I don't have or want control of what people already here legally think or say. I don't want assholes coming here and not assimulate. God you liberals are fucking stupid and refuse to understand a simple concept. We don't want people coming here who hate our culture and want to change us. Is that so hard to understand?

im not a liberal idiot

and ee dont have a "culture" - we have a set of laws and past that? you need to go outside dude. literally EVERY kind of human lives here in the US. the cultures are VAST here.

You sound isolated

you want free expression but want to kick everyone out who doesnt profess their love.

No dumbass. I don't have or want control of what people already here legally think or say. I don't want assholes coming here and not assimulate. God you liberals are fucking stupid and refuse to understand a simple concept. We don't want people coming here who hate our culture and want to change us. Is that so hard to understand?
Somebody else try to knock some sense into this Muslim ass-kisser. I give up. He obviously doesn't understand the simple concept of assimilation.

im not a liberal idiot

You sound isolated

Somebody else try to knock some sense into this Muslim ass-kisser. I give up. He obviously doesn't understand the simple concept of assimilation.
Nice cop out dude.

Assimilation isn't a concept you can articulate because YOU don't know what it means.

You said you want free expression, but also said you don't want to let anyone here who doesn't profess their LOVE for here. If you don't see that as contradictory, again, maybe a 4 year old can explain it to you.

I'll be busy practicing live and let live like a normal American.

Nice cop out dude.

Assimilation isn't a concept you can articulate because YOU don't know what it means.

You said you want free expression, but also said you don't want to let anyone here who doesn't profess their LOVE for here. If you don't see that as contradictory, again, maybe a 4 year old can explain it to you.

I'll be busy practicing live and let live like a normal American.
My old pappy use to tell me, "Son, don't argue with an idiot." He surely was right. I can't help you get around your inability to understand simple concepts. (I kinda think you don't really want to.)

Forum List

Back