Assimilation in America

RightyTighty

VIP Member
Mar 19, 2017
Living rent free in Bear513's tiny mind.
There are so many here who simply refuse to assimilate. They want their God to rule. They can't accept a secular state, pluralism, tolerance, religious freedom, freedom of speech, things like gays having equal rights, the science of climate change, evolution, rights for women, human sexuality, legal induced abortion, transgender people (especially children), etc. They just won't get with modern life preferring their old-fashioned ways, outdated views, dogmatic ideologies instead of embracing the American Way which is based on liberalism. They fear all things new and different, especially people from other nations. They are sectarian to the core, splitting over the most minor issues of theology and politics. They want to turn back the clock to what they see as the Good Old Days (which never even existed).

So, I must ask, just when are the Christians going to get with the program and accept life in America? When will they assimilate?

You are nuts, whoever you are. You are saying that people who live here and have always lived here need to assimilate? They already live here, and you are insane!

Last edited:
There are so many here who simply refuse to assimilate. They want their God to rule. They can't accept a secular state, pluralism, tolerance, religious freedom, freedom of speech, things like gays having equal rights, the science of climate change, evolution, rights for women, human sexuality, legal induced abortion, transgender people (especially children), etc. They just won't get with modern life preferring their old-fashioned ways, outdated views, dogmatic ideologies instead of embracing the American Way which is based on liberalism. They fear all things new and different, especially people from other nations. They are sectarian to the core, splitting over the most minor issues of theology and politics. They want to turn back the clock to what they see as the Good Old Days (which never even existed).

So, I must ask, just when are the Christians going to get with the program and accept life in America? When will they assimilate?

Never, that's what the genocide and removal were all about.

You are nuts, whoever you are. You are saying that people who liVe here and have always lived here need to assimilate? They already live here, and you are insane!
Someone certainly is, yeah.

• Banned

So, since they won't get with the program we can - slaughter them? Should I be ordering more lions?

So, since they won't get with the program we can - slaughter them? Should I be ordering more lions?
Sometimes the best thing to do with folk like this is to leave them to themselves; especially when they're flailing about as they are currently.

I think you should go try - and please have it recorded.

Assimilation.jpg

Sometimes the best thing to do with folk like this is to leave them to themselves; especially when they're flailing about as they are currently.
If they would only get with the program, give up on their backwards ways - then we could all live happily together in peace. Why oh why do the Christians refuse to assimilate?

You are saying that people who liVe here and have always lived here need to assimilate?
Indeed they do. Now, will they?
See a doctor, you are seriously mentally unstable. I hope you don't have any guns.
Guns? Why yes, I do. This is America after all.

And tell us, can you accept the fact that Muslims have rights here (or only people like you)?
No, muslims need to be rounded up and locked away. And you are insane. I never saw anyone here that I really thought was nuts, but you are.

Much unlike:
Kathy Griffin
Hillary the Hag
Rasa Asian
Bill Mahrer

for who it runs so smoothly

Do you have plans to fight back? How un-Christ-like of you.

If they would only get with the program, give up on their backwards ways - then we could all live happily together in peace. Why oh why do the Christians refuse to assimilate?
Because their male dominator god gave them dominion over all they see.

Do you have plans to fight back? How un-Christ-like of you.

You will find out sugar.

Much unlike:
Kathy Griffin
Hillary the Hag
Rasa Asian
Bill Mahrer

for who it runs so smoothly
Can we get a Bill Ayers mention in here somewhere? Thanks.

Forum List

Back