Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
Not all of us have the guts to use a gun

We as humans should have a constitutional right to have a doctor off us

Let’s say you are scared of guns
Maybe they can inject you with a lot of horse and other opiates ..then place you in something like a gas chamber

Just saying , you won’t feel anything

fncceo
Yes !! Guns scare me as do knives and hornets

I am sure if I had 3 months of shooting .I be ok

We have zero hornets in Vegas

fncceo
Why must you lay more troubles on an already troubled man ?? Can’t you see I am mentally broken

The problem with suicide is ... there are so many ways to frak it up and end up worse than you were before.

Even with a gun held to your head. An ex-Army officer named Herbert Sobol tried to commit suicide in a VA hospital by sticking the gun to his temple. He pulled the trigger and the bullet went through one side of his head and out the other, severing both optic nerves, leaving him blind.

Drugs are even more dodgy. There is a huge difference between an overdose and a minimum lethal dose. A simple overdose can leave you very much alive but completely destroy your liver or kidneys.

Even jumping in front of a train. I see almost every day where someone threatens to come to a train station and jump in front of a train. But, if you really want to die from a train, coming to the station, where the trains are moving their slowest, often leaves a potential suicide horribly maimed, but still alive. They spend the rest of their days a double amputee.

I would be terrified if I had to March forward into machine guns and mortars

Omg

You ever seen them hornets
I saw them buzzing around in Georgia and I was frozen

I guess I can just jump into a 40 degree lake in Utah

You could die of hypothermia ... OR ... you live and suffer permanent cardiac or nerve damage, or even permanent loss of motor function from ischemia.

There are certain countries where this is allowed...but they also have socialized medicine.
Where the doctors can decide that you are better off dead instead of alive...

And the result is that people are now scared of going to the doctor about anything.. especially as they age when catching problems early could have saved their lives.

So...let's just leave things alone.
I'm just a guy who always favors life...not "your best life now or just kill me".

Where there are always some sort of twisted biscuits around that I wouldn't mind removing from the gene pool lest they procreate...but whatever...best not to do it or else they might come for me.

Not all of us have the guts to use a gun

We as humans should have a constitutional right to have a doctor off us

Let’s say you are scared of guns
Maybe they can inject you with a lot of horse and other opiates ..then place you in something like a gas chamber

Just saying , you won’t feel anything
NO! Suicide is no less a sin then murder.

I am also Jewish.

Most Jews, Christians, and Muslims believe that suicide is murder.

Forum List

Back