Assuming President Trump Prevails Against the International and Domestic Voter Fraud, Should Lieutenant General Flynn Be Reappointed?

I wonder if General Flynn is too fed up with the deep state to even take the position of head of the FBI???
The Deep State cant hurt him now

And he could expose a lot of corruption

but I agree with Mister Beale that congress would resit the appointment

plus the clown who is running it now may not be a 100% biden flunky so it might be better to let him stay on for a while

I wonder if General Flynn is too fed up with the deep state to even take the position of head of the FBI???
The Deep State cant hurt him now

And he could expose a lot of corruption

but I agree with Mister Beale that congress would resit the appointment

plus the clown who is running it now may not be a 100% biden flunky so it might be better to let him stay on for a while

Good call on the 4 points, excellent in all reality Mac-7!

So this is what the Trumpkins are reduced to...bad fiction? None of this is going to happen..as Trump is out of office on Jan. 20..and with him goes any chance the Far Right had of exercising any power whatsoever in our Govt.!

But hey, they say fantasy is therapeutic, do continue.

appoint flynn head of the FBI

Tramp ask for his resignation or fired him, as he lied to VP Pence. Do you want a liar in the admin, you have enough now, and the biggest one is tramp.
Flynn was badly treated by the Deep State

If hillary had won and hired flynn for her team he would have never been in trouble

but he has served his country in one small way

Flynn is a poster child for the corrupting influence of globalism

after the Soviet Union fell and clintion opened our markets to china foreign influences of our former enemies flocked to America looking to buy influence

they are still doing it today

As a 3-star general flynn was given a very generous retirement pension

more than enough to live on without selling himself to the highest bidder to shill for other nations

there ought to be a law against ANY retired military officer, elected member on congress, or government employee above a certain rank from having any dealings with agents of foreign countries for 10 years

appoint flynn head of the FBI

Tramp ask for his resignation or fired him, as he lied to VP Pence. Do you want a liar in the admin, you have enough now, and the biggest one is tramp.
Flynn was badly treated by the Deep State

If hillary had won and hired flynn for her team he would have never been in trouble

but he has served his country in one small way

Flynn is a poster child for the corrupting influence of globalism

after the Soviet Union fell and clintion opened our markets to china foreign influences of our former enemies flocked to America looking to buy influence

they are still doing it today

As a 3-star general flynn was given a very generous retirement pension

more than enough to live on without selling himself to the highest bidder to shill for other nations

there ought to be a law against ANY retired military officer, elected member on congress, or government employee above a certain rank from having any dealings with agents of foreign countries for 10 years
Reagan opens our market up to China more than Nixon did.

wrong

trade with china was very small when reagan was president

but in looking up the data I discovered that there was a gradual but steady increase under Bush, Clinton, bush and obama

so I wont give all the blame to just clinton

but he did open the floodgates by granting trade concessions to china

wrong

trade with china was very small when reagan was president

but in looking up the data I discovered that there was a gradual but steady increase under Bush, Clinton, bush and obama

so I wont give all the blame to just clinton

but he did open the floodgates by granting trade concessions to china

It should be noted that China rips off everyone not just the USA. Japan is livid over China counterfeiting their products.

It should be noted that China rips off everyone not just the USA. Japan is livid over China counterfeiting their products.
Agreed

but only America has the clout to stand up to china

so only America stands in the way chinese world domination

So this is what the Trumpkins are reduced to...bad fiction? None of this is going to happen..as Trump is out of office on Jan. 20..and with him goes any chance the Far Right had of exercising any power whatsoever in our Govt.!

But hey, they say fantasy is therapeutic, do continue.

They are a delusional bunch of SOBs....

Forum List

Back