Assuming The Bill Passes, Will The World Hear Chuck Schumer Cry&Liberal Leaders Calling It Racist?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:dance: :boobies: :cheers2: Awe ! Schucks ! Now it looks like we will have to see Chucky go before a crowd of squirrles/goats/lambs/gophers crying over the passage of tax reform being it means the end of the world as we know it, and how hard he tried to stop those racist Republicans !!!
Pelosi and Warren will claim that the bill is racist, and was written up by a bunch of white slave owners from the south !!!
:cow:
Then the DOW surges another 1000 points, and will we hear any more complaints?
:desk: :iagree:

This bill will cost taxpayers in high tax states like California and New York a boatload of money, those states are going to squeal like a stuck pig.

This bill will cost taxpayers in high tax states like California and New York a boatload of money, those states are going to squeal like a stuck pig.
well, maybe it will increase the price of my condo if they wanna move to the naples area.

A mass exodus out of those states will soon follow, many will no longer be able to afford to live there.

• Banned
well, maybe it will increase the price of my condo if they wanna move to the naples area.

A mass exodus out of those states will soon follow, many will no longer be able to afford to live there.
even the rats are packing their bags!,,hey plenty of restaurant back alleys here in Florida!!!

I really don't care about those States, and you can add Illinois. All spend and tax Dem's. Go belly up for all I care.

I don't think it will pass.
The GOP and Dems should have changed the state tax deduction
to reward States for funding their own health care and removing that from federal govt.
Then the Dems could counter by demanding the right to defund
the death penalty and prison spending in order to fund health care by state.

That might get some Dem voters back in the game.
If they miss this opportunity to bring up how health care
is really going to get covered, such as by prison and VA reform,
even if the parties have to fund these separately by state
because they disagree diametrically on a national level,
then the bill may fail and require better solutions to get more support.

I really believe the Mandate needs to go regardless.
But this other garbage in the bill may prevent it
if it isn't resolved enough. Rand Paul endorsed it
so that's surprising because Mark Levin still trashes it.

For my sake and others affected, I want the Mandates to go.

But if the Republicans are going to have more integrity
than Democrats passing BS legislation with disastrous flaws still in it,
then the taxpayers in states adversely affected still need time
to change that option if it's going to get cut also.
As long as they have time before it is enforced,
we need to get rid of the ACA mandate ASAP.

But I hate to see the same mistakes get made on this bill
that screwed people over with the ACA mandates last time!

Forum List

Back