Astros-Yankees game Delayed "due to rain." I smell a wet rat . . .

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
Wasn't it just a few days ago that New York Yankee manager Aaron Boone blamed the closed roof in Houston for his team losing the game? Now, they can't play in the rain either? If your team is made of sugar, get a real stadium with a closeable roof.

By Allah! The Yankees are the kind of fellas who buy a convertable to impress people, but never put the top down.

The Democrats will try to delay their losses in November also, I'm sure. New York, being as Blue as Blue can be, is doing the same.

Wasn't it just a few days ago that New York Yankee manager Aaron Boone blamed the closed roof in Houston for his team losing the game? Now, they can't play in the rain either? If your team is made of sugar, get a real stadium with a closeable roof.

By Allah! The Yankees are the kind of fellas who buy a convertable to impress people, but never put the top down.

The Democrats will try to delay their losses in November also, I'm sure. New York, being as Blue as Blue can be, is doing the same.

You might want to double check your meds, and confirm you didn't get them mixed up.

The Yankees have never had a stadium with a retractable roof.

But, please, continue whining...

Yanks are screwed. There’s no way they’re going to win four in a row.

Oh, well, maybe next year.

Yanks are screwed. There’s no way they’re going to win four in a row.

Oh, well, maybe next year.
What are the odds...

"In major league history, only one of 39 teams facing a 3-0 deficit in a best-of-seven series has stormed back to win — the Boston Red Sox did it against the rival Yankees in the 2004 ALCS on the way to their first World Series championship in 86 years"

You Trumper morons see conspiracies everywhere, assuming everyone else is just as shitty as you are.

NY was just complaining the other day about the rain delay.
Why those cheap fuckers cant put a roof over the ballpark is beyond me.
It's not like football where you play no matter what the weather is doing.
They were also crying about the roof being closed and then they cried about it being open.
When Judges hit didnt get out of the park they complained saying the wind stopped the ball yet the Astros didnt seem to have a problem.
Then you have the yankmees saying the Astros got lucky in game two yet the only reason the yankmees scored was due to a double error.

I’m so fuckimg sick of these two asswipes playing each other to go to the series every year.sure wish we could have more years like the wonderful one from a couple years back when the devil rays beat both those asswipes,ahh thst was so bitter sweet seeing a low market team beat up on both of them.at least we get two regulars in the NL the Phillies and padres this year,whomever the NL winner is I will be cheering for them of course to win the series although I prefer it to be the padres,

You said:

"The Yankees are the kind of fellas who buy a convertable to impress people, but never put the top down."

The Yankees have never owned a convertible...
So you're the kind of fella that if I told a funny joke about what the cat said to the hooker, while everyone else was laughing, you'd say, "wait, cats can't talk."

Forum List

Back