ASU brutal stabbing attack has murder charges dropped !!

So let me show you just how disingenuous these white racist bastards are.

This is from the article:

Despite initially being hit with four serious charges, prosecutors dropped two of them — including the count of first-degree attempted murder.

Sloan has since pleaded not guilty to aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and disorderly conduct. Judge Ashley Rahaman set the accused stabber’s cash bail at $250,000, which she has not posted as of Thursday.

She is being charged with 2 crimes and is still in prison. So the OP is lying racist piece of Dog ----. This is race baitinig but we won't see all the so called colorblind whites who act so offended about race when whites are shown to be racist.

Poor White girl almost killed by unprovoked black student !! Murder charges dropped !!
Black privilege wins again
Any official word from Prosecutors, as why the charges were dropped, or are we just to adopt the most unflattering reason we can imagine as fact, and go with it?

Any official word from Prosecutors, as why the charges were dropped, or are we just to adopt the most unflattering reason we can imagine as fact, and go with it?
All the charges were not dropped.

I give up. I have looked and looked and cannot find a reason, stated by prosecutors for dropping or not charging 1st degree murder on a planned attack, planned the night before, with victim chosen as easier mark than some Navy guy. I used multiple wordings of search arguments, different time durations of search, checking "all" and "news". If it was out there, my searches should have produced the answer.

With nothing else to go on, it looks as if she gets off easier, simply because she is black, so Arizonans are stuck with what they got, or what they get, unless some black chick sticks them first.

Maybe it is like that in Arizona. I don't know. Only places or locations I have personal knowledge of in Arizona, are the Grand Canyon, a corner in Winslow, The Great Meteor Crater (a rip-off), The Petrified Forest, and the Painted Desert, only talking to an occasional National Park Ranger or two, a few Native Americans selling their wares at the edge of a reservation near Grand Canyun, and the assholes at Great Meteor Crater, I really do not know how Arizona people are. Their prosecutors and judges, certainly do not communicate well with the public. That is for sure.

I guess if you are black, and you just want to plan to randomly stab somebody in the back, it is the place to do it. So get your tickets and pack your bags if that sounds good. It's not like you will be charged with attempted murder, even with multiple stabs in the back, out of the blue, if you are black, or and maybe a female. Who knows, maybe that's like a two-for, to get you off, lighter.

I give up. I have looked and looked and cannot find a reason, stated by prosecutors for dropping or not charging 1st degree murder on a planned attack, planned the night before, with victim chosen as easier mark than some Navy guy. I used multiple wordings of search arguments, different time durations of search, checking "all" and "news". If it was out there, my searches should have produced the answer.

With nothing else to go on, it looks as if she gets off easier, simply because she is black, so Arizonans are stuck with what they got, or what they get, unless some black chick sticks them first.

Maybe it is like that in Arizona. I don't know. Only places or locations I have personal knowledge of in Arizona, are the Grand Canyon, a corner in Winslow, The Great Meteor Crater (a rip-off), The Petrified Forest, and the Painted Desert, only talking to an occasional National Park Ranger or two, a few Native Americans selling their wares at the edge of a reservation near Grand Canyun, and the assholes at Great Meteor Crater, I really do not know how Arizona people are. Their prosecutors and judges, certainly do not communicate well with the public. That is for sure.

I guess if you are black, and you just want to plan to randomly stab somebody in the back, it is the place to do it. So get your tickets and pack your bags if that sounds good. It's not like you will be charged with attempted murder, even with multiple stabs in the back, out of the blue, if you are black, or and maybe a female. Who knows, maybe that's like a two-for, to get you off, lighter.
That's untrue. She won't be getting off easier. She is in jail now. She will probably end up in prison.

I really think whites need to stop this because whites have gotten away with murder. Kyle Rittenhouse for example. And there was the murderer in Texas who got pardoned by the governor. The very people here whining about this black woman had excuses to justify that white man in Texas.

Hopefully so. Because the stabber needs to go to prison.
Here, she would have the added charge of attempted Murder, and yes, she would go to jail. From the many stories, it does not sound like it would be a hard charge to prove. Beats me.

Here, she would have the added charge of attempted Murder, and yes, she would go to jail. From the many stories, it does not sound like it would be a hard charge to prove. Beats me.
She would hav got that here. But assault with a deadly weapon sends you to prison just like attempted murder.

That's untrue. She won't be getting off easier. She is in jail now. She will probably end up in prison.

I really think whites need to stop this because whites have gotten away with murder. Kyle Rittenhouse for example. And there was the murderer in Texas who got pardoned by the governor. The very people here whining about this black woman had excuses to justify that white man in Texas.
I am simply saying, I don't understand, as the prosecutor's office nor a judge said, why the police charge of attempted murder would not be charged in the trial charges. You have not heard me defending some pardon by the Governor of Texas. So we are left, with no other explanation for not taking up the charge, leveled by police investigators, other than the suspected perp, witnessed by all in the class, just happened to be a Black Female. 40 years or more without parole would be fine, but I doubt she will get it. Did you find, a source saying why attempted murder was not in the trial charges, or was it enough, since she was a black female? Should the girl feel better about it being a lessor crime, since the suspected, witnessed perp was a black female?

Prison is about punishment and protecting society, as most who go to prison are not re-habilitated. So, the longer society is protected, the better. Is there some part of that, you disagree with? Or is it simply that many black people actually have had a raw deal in the courts in the past (and some in the present), so any break based on simply being black, is a good thing?

Would it be better if you were murdered intentionally by a black person, rather than a white person or if that occurred, would it be better if the black person got, lessor charges, after all, they are black? Would they be a lessor danger to society, simply because they were black?

She would hav got that here. But assault with a deadly weapon sends you to prison just like attempted murder.
Charging both, sends them for longer. Longer is better.

Forum List

Back