At 2:45 p.m., or within one minute after shooting Ashli, Lt. Byrd made the following radio call:

Does not support your lie.
BLM's history supports my theory. I know their history, you know their history, and the jury knew their history. They absolutely knew how BLM would react to a not guilty verdict. So rather than siding with the autopsy report and all the video shown during trial, they sided with their rational fear. Chauvin was a sacrifice to pacify BLM.

BLM's history supports my theory. I know their history, you know their history, and the jury knew their history. They absolutely knew how BLM would react to a not guilty verdict. So rather than siding with the autopsy report and all the video shown during trial, they sided with their rational fear. Chauvin was a sacrifice to pacify BLM.
Give us a link that proves Floyd wasn't murdered by Chauvin, not an opinion piece. Factual evidence.

Which might be the dumbest post, not just of this thread, but of this entire topic, ever
A typical Leftist who thinks their opinion is entitled to be converted to fact. Why don’t you provide some empirical or validated data to back up what lies between your ears??

It does not support your embarrassing lie that a jury unanimously decided to be corrupt criminals and send an innocent man to prison for the rest of his life.

In any way.

Let’s challenge your indoctrinated-approved education and see if you have the ability to refute in an articulate manner.
Well, since you don't know what the word "refute" means, I would say you are beneath me and not in a position to test my education.

When you make unevidece and unargued claims, "nuh uh" is a perfectly satisfactory and complete refutation.

And when you make idiotic, false eqivalences, general mockery is appropriate.

I am not sure where you get the idea that your embarrassing horseshit deserves something more.

Forum List

Back