at Ivanka's request, President Trump meets with proffessional scammer Al Gore

Who is this so called friend of hers, who stated that?
That's what I want to know.

Nice link, OP (<<<<<<<<SARCASM)

What do you think she wanted them to meet about? The question of how to man up when you lose the popular vote?

What do you think she wanted them to meet about? The question of how to man up when you lose the popular vote?
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Nice. But you need a blond chinchilla on his head and way more orange.
It is you, but gray hair, 147 wrinkles and a piss soaked bed is hard to fit into the meme :dunno:

You kiddn' ? This thread is BIGLY hilarious. I mean what a straight man setup. Even now I'm still a-chuckle at my own joke. BOOM.

Of 838 Ivanka products, none appear to be made exclusively in the U.S.; 628 are imported, 354 from China. 35% tax?

Al Gore actually described President Trump as "intelligent" after the meeting.

not a good sign.

Al Gore actually described President Trump as "intelligent" after the meeting.

not a good sign.

And yet ---------------------------------------- still no link. Just random words pissing in the wind.
Not surprising. But a poignant self-irony in a thread purportedly about "proffesional [sic] scamming".

I understand Gore told Rump that he invented the orange.

This is all about Obama's 2 year silence on "the most important issue facing mankind" 2010-2012.

His silence was all about an FBI fraud case Obama covered up against the climate "scientists."

It all starts with a question - WHY does one Earth polar circle have 9 times the ice of the other?

THAT is a question Obama and Gore and the "US media" want censored...

Forum List

Back